Strategy for recruiting and embattling disciples in Shifu

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!
gamefant
Noobie Doobie

Strategy for recruiting and embattling disciples in Shifu

Postby gamefant » 10 Dec 2014, 08:25

Recruiting disciples

To experience the specialty of disciple system, recruiting disciples is the first step. You can judge the strong or weak disciples from their star ratings. Generally speaking, the disciples of star rating below 3 are useless for you. In the game, you can recruit one disciple of stars rating 3-4 or 4-5 for free each day. Supposing the disciples you recruited perform unsatisfactory, you can recruit another one with ingots.

Embattle disciples

Why disciples need to be embattled? Because reasonable formation of the army can generate strong fighting capacity. REMEMBER that palm overcome fist, fist overcome finger and finger can defeat palm. I suggest you trying through all the different formations because each one can bring you different experience and achievements.

Demitri
FWG King
Location: Sitting in my cozy lil cabin...teaching swordsmanship and combusting nubs..

Re: Strategy for recruiting and embattling disciples in Shifu

Postby Demitri » 04 Jan 2015, 20:49

What is this someone explain what this is.
Image Don't touch me family scrub
ImageBOOM GT OUT DA WAY

prophet
FWG King

Postby prophet » 04 Jan 2015, 21:08

lmao what
Image FWG BLACKBELT

My Discord ID is Artolix, if anybody wants to reconnect.

The Random Savior
FWG Prince

Postby The Random Savior » 04 Jan 2015, 21:21

gamefant wrote:Recruiting disciples

To experience the specialty of disciple system, recruiting disciples is the first step. You can judge the strong or weak disciples from their star ratings. Generally speaking, the disciples of star rating below 3 are useless for you. In the game, you can recruit one disciple of stars rating 3-4 or 4-5 for free each day. Supposing the disciples you recruited perform unsatisfactory, you can recruit another one with ingots.

Embattle disciples

Why disciples need to be embattled? Because reasonable formation of the army can generate strong fighting capacity. REMEMBER that palm overcome fist, fist overcome finger and finger can defeat palm. I suggest you trying through all the different formations because each one can bring you different experience and achievements.

Wrong forum?
Out of Action.

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Postby The Divine Potato » 04 Jan 2015, 23:10

ben1 wrote:What is this someone explain what this is.

I think he is talking about a game, in the completely wrong forum
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Return to “Role-playing”