The Ashen Brotherhood is Recruiting

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!
The Random Savior
FWG Prince

The Ashen Brotherhood is Recruiting

Postby The Random Savior » 31 Dec 2014, 00:47

Due to new rules, I am forced to have 5 people to in order to create this clan.
Basically, it is a Halo Spin-Off clan formed from a previous RP timeline done by Bacon and I. It is not completely formed yet, but if you want to details for the requirements on how to join, please pm me.

OR I COULD JUST DO THIS HERE LOL

In order to join, there are some requirements.
1. Character must be affiliated with the ODST somehow.
2. Little to no magic or anime powers. Telekinesis and Telepathy is fine. EDIT: IF YOUR CHARACTER HAS A LOT OF TECH IT MAY BE ACCEPTABLE. LIKE A DEVICE THAT CASTS LIGHTNING. YEAH. OR FIRE.
3. You can not be in another clan, especially if it is based in Tranquility, as this one is based in the dimension Earth exists in

Ranks: Here are the ranks. Right now,I am accepting Hoplites and Commanders. We have finished doing our main recruiting. From now on, you join as a recruit.

General - The leader. Controls the Commander. May have his own elite force.

Commander - In control of specific role play forces (Spartans, spec ops, etc.) Commanded by the General.

Hoplite - Captains a certain division (science, weapons, engineering) in a force. Commander's first officers.

Comrade - Basic soldier that specializes in either science (may become a scientific soldier), tactical (gunners, heavy weapons, etc.), or engineering (controlling vehicles, repair, etc.)

Recruit - New blood.
Last edited by The Random Savior on 10 Jan 2015, 22:01, edited 3 times in total.
Out of Action.

The Random Savior
FWG Prince

Re: The Ashen Brotherhood is Recruiting

Postby The Random Savior » 01 Jan 2015, 23:38

Just bumping.
Out of Action.

Return to “Role-playing”