The Establishment of the Mantle of Responsibility & Kingdom

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!
Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

The Establishment of the Mantle of Responsibility & Kingdom

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 31 Dec 2014, 12:04

For the past few years, since the collapse of many great empires that dominated with not just numbers, but with great propriety and and political intimidation, Tranquility lay in ruins. Never since the famed Crimson Army, or the Galactic Federation, or the Akolite Clan in their prime have there been an organized government that has reached the capabilities of these great civilizations. They have all set a precedence that followers attempt, but fail. Countless clans, tribes, fraternities, republics, communities, associations, unions, what have you, have claimed dominance in all areas imaginable, but have never reached the tipping point of becoming a legend. Because of this, Tranquility has been dotted by little principalities that have fought each other, never to be unified. For some, it is a sense of responsibility to take the mantle of unification on the bases on nationalism to bring everyone to a sacred union, a brotherhood that would finally bring the differences of Tranquility to be nothing.

Who would take this mantle? The burden of nationalism and unification under one body of government? The onus of conquest? The obligation of a benevolence that past empires would envy? Well, that would be the Kingdom, of course. From here on out, the Kingdom will take the oath of amalgamation of the Tranquility proletariat into a coalition so significant that it will bring a new era of imperialism, reaching the depths of dominance and exceeding all that past empires could not yet complete; a consistent and transparent working government that gives great opportunity for those of the lower class to rise up and become great. The Kingdom will establish a working system of equality where all matter, and a social institution where all may rise upon earning it.

The Kingdom, lead by Kingpin, will declare its existence with this very post. For now, its social intuitions and political systems only include a military where soldiers join under the condition that they will serve the Kingdom and Kingpin with the utmost loyalty a soul can give, and that they are commanded under a Duke or Duchesses of Kingpin's choosing. Expansions will be soon.

EDIT: I am not Kingpin, i am the People's Chancellor of the Kingdom

Demitri
FWG King
Location: Sitting in my cozy lil cabin...teaching swordsmanship and combusting nubs..

Re: The Establishment of the Mantle of Responsibility & Kingdom

Postby Demitri » 31 Dec 2014, 18:26

If this kingdom has to force others to what the kingdom tells, and if you force upon us to abide by these rules, shall the only mantle in my presence be the one above my fireplace with your head on it. We are not following what Paul had once done, if you so wish for that, then prepare for war.
Image Don't touch me family scrub
ImageBOOM GT OUT DA WAY

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 31 Dec 2014, 19:03

ben1 wrote:If this kingdom has to force others to what the kingdom tells, and if you force upon us to abide by these rules, shall the only mantle in my presence be the one above my fireplace with your head on it. We are not following what Paul had once done, if you so wish for that, then prepare for war.

Already threatening war to a mere declaration? Nice diplomacy.

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 31 Dec 2014, 20:14

Oridon Moore supports the Mantle of Responsibility and will provide aid against any threats made towards the Kingdom.
Last edited by Rainshard on 01 Jan 2015, 09:14, edited 1 time in total.
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 31 Dec 2014, 21:59

Rainshard500 wrote:Oridon Moore supports the Mantle of Responsibility and will provide aid against any threats made towards the Mantle.

Thank you for the support comrade, but the group is called Kingdom, not mantle.

Demitri
FWG King
Location: Sitting in my cozy lil cabin...teaching swordsmanship and combusting nubs..

Postby Demitri » 01 Jan 2015, 22:47

I didn't instantly declare war, I insisted if it DOES turn into what paul had once made shall I go to war. As of right now, I am in aid of it.I may turn to be a valuable assist.
ImageBOOM GT OUT DA WAY

Father Anderson
FWG God

Postby Father Anderson » 01 Jan 2015, 23:41

Yeah uh........ You made the crucial mistake of allowing Paul to roll with you guys.... And the other mistake of having a "Mysterious Unrevealed Person"
By the laws of the inner machinations of my mind, that equals death.
Image BRO AWARD WITH MY BAE JOEY <3
my sons

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 02 Jan 2015, 02:46

If you plan on controlling any of my stuff, naaaah. Nope. Thanks. Stick to yourself and we'll be fine.
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

The Random Savior
FWG Prince

Postby The Random Savior » 02 Jan 2015, 04:22

The Ashen Brotherhood will have nothing to do with this "Kingdom". We can deal with our own problems. -General Lechance
Out of Action.

Demitri
FWG King

Postby Demitri » 03 Jan 2015, 18:19

The Random Savior wrote:The Ashen Brotherhood will have nothing to do with this "Kingdom". We can deal with our own problems. -General Lechance

your not a general your only a field marshell. Go home your drunk
ImageBOOM GT OUT DA WAY

Return to “Role-playing”