A call to Arms.

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!
Father Anderson
FWG God

A call to Arms.

Postby Father Anderson » 05 Jan 2015, 01:13

"My Akolite sisters, and Tenchi brothers, hear my cry. I ask - No, PLEAD for your assistance. I am all alone against this tyrant called Kingpin. I have nothing to offer you, aside from the glory of liberation. We cannot allow our people to be opressed any longer. It's sickening just thinking about it. They want to control our lives, and I know, my Brother's and Sisters, I am not alone, when I say ENOUGH. We must stop this before it begins."

"Brother Alpha, please hear my call. Brother Demitri, please do as well. I am incapable of saving this place on my own."
Image BRO AWARD WITH MY BAE JOEY <3
my sons

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Re: A call to Arms.

Postby Boxorino » 05 Jan 2015, 02:07

The Duchess of Eskava let out a roar of laughter, wiping tears from her eyes. "Oh peasant, you're such a card." She stood up and brushed her hair out of her face, regaining composure. "Is this some sort of declaration of war? Are you being serious at the moment?"
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

Father Anderson
FWG God

Postby Father Anderson » 05 Jan 2015, 03:35

"I thought it was apparent after I attempted on Shadow's life, that this is war. You are incredibly unintelligent, if you couldn't tell that."
my sons

Puppeteer
FWG freebooter

Postby Puppeteer » 05 Jan 2015, 17:30

Boxorino wrote:The Duchess of Eskava let out a roar of laughter, wiping tears from her eyes. "Oh peasant, you're such a card." She stood up and brushed her hair out of her face, regaining composure. "Is this some sort of declaration of war? Are you being serious at the moment?"

A beast. A monster. Inhumane in the movements taken to extend and cross the arms over the waist and pressing against the flat abdomen of the Duchess from behind; not a cuddle nor a hug but the faintest of whispers echoing from behind the cloth.
"Pitiful. Lonely. Isolation. Desperation. Lonely. Isolation. Pitiful."
Each and every muscle had been active. Twitching. Any normal human would feel the dread and fear coarse through them upon the seeming approach of this thing. Any piece of clothing that was brushed upon was now covered in the same thing staining what covered the being; dried blood. Identical to the arms coming about the woman of royalty they receded back the presence was lost. The being was mobile and alive. Even sentient in the way that it displayed the ability to think and analyze a particular situation.

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Postby The Divine Potato » 05 Jan 2015, 23:21

"Be aware, Mattias..." A voice boomed from a set of surround-sound pre-placed and hidden speakers.

"People do not rally to you because they cling to their belief that you are a strong leader, nor do they believe you bring salvation with you, they are united because of their hatred of us. You accomplished nothing but to further tarnish your already pittiful and stagnating reputation, this rally is from the work of us in the kingdom, to bring a structure to the dying and decaying remains of what once was life, a life you shared in, a life that we all can share in, even at the current situation of events. So please, I implore you, continue with your... Denounciations of Kingdom, continue with your tribal attitude to the ones who caused you to band together, and please, certainly feed this kid's ego enough to take him to the shores of my lovely land of Arventia, it would be a beautiful last sight for the mangy cur."

"Oh and I am aware of Oridon's discontinued support of our cause, wether or not you had the best interest of the world at heart you are a deserter, and deserters are the lowest of the low, worse than murder, worse than any conceivable crime, therefore, after this is over, unless it so be decreed by a higher authority than myself, you shall be punished, as a deserter."

And the silence once again claimed the world for it's own
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Father Anderson
FWG God

Postby Father Anderson » 06 Jan 2015, 02:12

The Divine Potato wrote:"Be aware, Mattias..." A voice boomed from a set of surround-sound pre-placed and hidden speakers.

"People do not rally to you because they cling to their belief that you are a strong leader, nor do they believe you bring salvation with you, they are united because of their hatred of us. You accomplished nothing but to further tarnish your already pittiful and stagnating reputation, this rally is from the work of us in the kingdom, to bring a structure to the dying and decaying remains of what once was life, a life you shared in, a life that we all can share in, even at the current situation of events. So please, I implore you, continue with your... Denounciations of Kingdom, continue with your tribal attitude to the ones who caused you to band together, and please, certainly feed this kid's ego enough to take him to the shores of my lovely land of Arventia, it would be a beautiful last sight for the mangy cur."

"Oh and I am aware of Oridon's discontinued support of our cause, wether or not you had the best interest of the world at heart you are a deserter, and deserters are the lowest of the low, worse than murder, worse than any conceivable crime, therefore, after this is over, unless it so be decreed by a higher authority than myself, you shall be punished, as a deserter."

"Why should we bow before any of you? This is the same situation as Ra, only more severe."
-Mattias shifted his weight to his spearstaff, groans emitted from his almost gaping maw.
"The reason people join me, is not for salvation, true. They do not join out of hatred for any of you personally. They join to keep our land free. Why should we bow to somebody who has done NOTHING for our civilization? Why should we accept despicable authority with open arms?"
-He simply began to pace, almost inquisitive.
"Tell me, why have YOU not been branded a traitor? You attempted to butcher your own friends, for what? Oh, yes, so there'd be no clans. How interesting that when you so strongly held that belief, here you stand, denouncing me for removing authority. Hypocrisy."
-He pointed towards the being that had insulted him.
"You are easily swayed. A disappointment, really. So many people saw much in you, hell I used to respect you. I won't come to you people if my forces lose, and I will not allow the execution of any allies of mine."
-He grew quite solem, as he looked upon them, a serious expression on his face.
"Go back to hiding in the shadows, with your cowardly leader, sending lackies to do his job."
my sons

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 06 Jan 2015, 07:28

The Divine Potato wrote: "Oh and I am aware of Oridon's discontinued support of our cause, wether or not you had the best interest of the world at heart you are a deserter, and deserters are the lowest of the low, worse than murder, worse than any conceivable crime, therefore, after this is over, unless it so be decreed by a higher authority than myself, you shall be punished, as a deserter."

I only chose to support the cause to support my old ally Shadow. At the time I didn't understand the impact the kingdom would have on the politics of Tranquility. Your cause aims to "unite" the kingdoms, clans and guilds but in my eyes it looks like a takeover. Although I don't belong with a clan or kingdom I disagree with this attempt at domination, yet, I don't feel threatened. Why? Your "cause" has taken no action to exert control. I don't intend to fight against your cause, but I will take action against you if you threaten my life.
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

Return to “Role-playing”