I challenge thee

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!
The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

I challenge thee

Postby The Divine Potato » 14 Jan 2015, 20:44

"All those who would see themselves as beacons of hope in the face of the kingdom step forward, you have no part with the politics of the wider world of Tranquility if you do not otherwise show dispute to our claim, if you have/want nothing to do with the Kingdom then you have nothing to do with the civilized world and shall be referred to by kingdom soldiers and Dukes as 'Thralls' for your inability to stand up for the world you wish to create for future generations and for your complacency in the face of the slightest hardship. I hold it in my belief that deserting is the worst crime possible, worse than murder, worse than mutilation, worse than thievery, because you are not only cowardly forsaking yourself, but also murdering the trust that someone has endowed you with, to desert one's own world is worse than the lowest scum who breaks his father's limbs, slices open his mother's stomach and destroys the very crib he as a child was raised from a dummy-sucking drool-bucket, for that is exactly what you are doing when you forsake, desert this world, you are putting yourselves above the world you live in and the those who must live in it after you lie in the depths of a sandy grave."

"Some people would trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to show that we may take your lives, but never your freedom, and you cast that decision away thinking as if you are just dropping a hobby, or closing your eyes and walking through a tunnel, or even typing the words meaninglessly on a screen. So I ask you all this, those who wish to open their eyes to reality, to not remain blind as if you have some other facet of existence you would rather go to because it is just too much effort to live in the world where every teardrop of Tranquility can be viewed to it's greatest detail."

"I ask you to prove you are not just a bystander, scum, cattle, sheep, and wastes by engaging me in combat, all of those who do will receive the highest honor that I may grant, those who do not fight are simply less than worthless, they are anchors dragging the world down. They are Thralls, slaves to the strong and to their own cowardice, those who fight with all they are worth are relinquished of the title of Thrall."

(Tl;DR Para fight, if you don't then kingdom has no business with you, and any benefits offered by us later will be unavailable to you.)
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

The Random Savior
FWG Prince

Re: I challenge thee

Postby The Random Savior » 15 Jan 2015, 01:03

Lechance steps forward, calm and peaceful but with confidence to deliver his message.

"Perhaps the problem originates from the fact that you have done nothing to help the people of Tranquility. To them, the Kingdom seems more so of a tyrannical empire."

He paces back and forth, then stops to add,

"The Ashen Brotherhood is not against you, however, as we have our own problems with the Vokal to deal with. But we are not with you, either. The distance between the Fleet and Tranquility is great, therefore I see no point in any sort of alliance."

"But I will give a suggestion that perhaps some sort of diplomatic meeting is needed to resolve this situation. War is not something you want, I can tell you that..."

He rubs against his cybernetics, the dark metal shining in the light.
Out of Action.

RavenDragon14
FWG Assassin

Postby RavenDragon14 » 15 Jan 2015, 01:33

The Dragon Queen hovers amidst a flurry of snow, and when her paws touch the ground a shockwave radiates out. Her white scales shine, thicker and stronger than the best human-made armor, and her yellow eyes burn with rage.

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Postby The Divine Potato » 15 Jan 2015, 16:24

"Did I not step forward in order to show the weakness of a divided people? Peace is not achieved by petty politics, it is fought for, you fight to get your point across in debates yet you sport no wounds of war. Those who would suggest 'peace' are those who are willing to abandon everything without bearing any risk at all, how could you hope to achieve anything with mere words? What I am doing shall be the beginning of a series of actions that will bring a structure to tranquility, brought by us in the kingdom, under our benevolent ruler, Kingpin."

"And you, of the Ashen Brotherhood in particular, what have you done to bring order to the series of disorganised squabbling that the rabble around here commits daily? A form of government cannot do its job until it is installed, the reason Kingdom has not helped anyone may also stem from the letters of denunciation, the fact that those who believe we are evil have actively resisted,take this... Feral beast for example."

"A pillar to her kind's brutality and their unwillingness to be tamed, indeed not worthy of the title of someone entirely civil. But much better than a thrall, a slave, one who would allow their heads to be pushed into the dirt by the boots."

"And I see that those whose stubbornness bordered on manic ended rather well, Oridon's Moore the corpse and Mattias the dissapearing act, bring them all before me and they shall feel the sting of the blade and the taste of power."

(Oh and by the way, all fighting shall be conducted in a para topic which a link shall be posted to later on.
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

The Random Savior
FWG Prince

Postby The Random Savior » 16 Jan 2015, 00:33

The Divine Potato wrote:"Did I not step forward in order to show the weakness of a divided people? Peace is not achieved by petty politics, it is fought for, you fight to get your point across in debates yet you sport no wounds of war. Those who would suggest 'peace' are those who are willing to abandon everything without bearing any risk at all, how could you hope to achieve anything with mere words? What I am doing shall be the beginning of a series of actions that will bring a structure to tranquility, brought by us in the kingdom, under our benevolent ruler, Kingpin."

"And you, of the Ashen Brotherhood in particular, what have you done to bring order to the series of disorganised squabbling that the rabble around here commits daily? A form of government cannot do its job until it is installed, the reason Kingdom has not helped anyone may also stem from the letters of denunciation, the fact that those who believe we are evil have actively resisted,take this... Feral beast for example."

"A pillar to her kind's brutality and their unwillingness to be tamed, indeed not worthy of the title of someone entirely civil. But much better than a thrall, a slave, one who would allow their heads to be pushed into the dirt by the boots."

"And I see that those whose stubbornness bordered on manic ended rather well, Oridon's Moore the corpse and Mattias the dissapearing act, bring them all before me and they shall feel the sting of the blade and the taste of power."

(Oh and by the way, all fighting shall be conducted in a para topic which a link shall be posted to later on.

"I'm only giving a recommendation. But clearly, you are set on your own path."
He leaves (stuff happening in life, so yeah)
(wait were you talking to me or Raven?)
Out of Action.

RavenDragon14
FWG Assassin

Postby RavenDragon14 » 16 Jan 2015, 07:08

The Dragon Queen looks at Lechance, her long tail waving slowly from side to side.

Return to “Role-playing”