Emerald I

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!
prophet
FWG King

Emerald I

Postby prophet » 17 Jan 2015, 18:27

Alkatir's green eyes shimmered while he walked down a forest path. It was night time in Arventia, and Tranquility's three moons shined brightly above him. His emerald colored nodachi blade clattered softly against his robes as he continued his stride, joining the rabble of the other metallic clanking produced from the various tools and sundry items in his pouches which adorned his apparel.

His foot stopped mid-step; his vision flickered and scanned across the area in front of him mechanically. He heard something. Alkatir's hand reached back slowly to grip the hilt of his blade. Something rustled in the woods beside him, and it was growing louder. Alkatir squatted down slowly, like a predator about to pounce.. It was a human figure, which emerged from the forestry. Wearing a white hoody and torn jeans, from what he could see. This had an odd feel about it. Alkatir didn't like it, something about the air felt malicious to him at the moment. Alkatir could identify evil, but this didn't make sense. This was a teenager.

Facing the side, the teenager stared down at the other side of the path, before his neck unhinged and turned to face Alkatir. Light shined brightly from his face, and not much could be made out. Two orbs of light, one larger than the other, which were supposed to be his eyes. Alkatir stepped back and slowly began unsheathing his blade, being careful. "You smell like my kin.."

The teenager's orbs pulsated ominously within the darkness which consumed his visage, in response to the statement. More light, bright white, began to grow underneath the spheres; it grew on both sides and curved towards his ears. It was in the shape of a crescent moon. A grin. "Do I really..?" It came out of his mouth, but Alkatir didn't see it move. Its voice was not the voice of a teenager. It was the voice of a grown man, a grown man with a sore throat.

"I know what you are.." Alkatir leaned his head forward, anger beginning to settle in.
"You're what killed the first generation of the Akolite clan.."
The entity tilted its head, amused. "You're a specter."
Alkatir grimaced underneath the fabric on his mouth. "I had a feeling that it had something to do with you, Dimension."
Dimension's knees buckled and he fell towards the floor for little to no reason. He slammed his hand into the ground and started to laugh hysterically, before his body shook uncontrollably. He leaned back on the ground and kicked his legs, convulsing.

Alkatir watched, confused. "Knock it off.."
Dimension gripped at his body and his emotions took a slow but steady transition from amusement to depression. He gripped his face and started to cry, arching his back. "WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST DIE?! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!?"
Image FWG BLACKBELT

My Discord ID is Artolix, if anybody wants to reconnect.

Return to “Role-playing”