New Law

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!
Walking Zombee
Hand of the King

New Law

Postby Walking Zombee » 21 Jan 2015, 23:43

Attention casuals, and RPers alike. This is a message from Kingpin, and goes as stated.

This is a new era, and with a new era comes with new rules. These override any of the faux rules stated by the King of Foopford, as they are far more important and have more worth. If you break any of these rules you will be punished greatly by either Kingpin himself, or a representative from the Kingpin.

The laws go as following.

1.) You shall NEVER voluntarily attack a member of the Kingdom without acceptance.

2.) Do not insult a member of the Kingdom, especially when one is present.

3.) If a member says something, it goes. No backtalk.

4.) You will always show respect towards the Kingpin when he appears.

5.) Tranquility will now be sectioned off, the Kingdom's land being centre.

If you disagree to any of these claims, feel free to encounter us. There may or may not be consequences.

Try not to be in the Kingdom's area after dark. Bad things will happen if you are.
dab

The Random Savior
FWG Prince

Re: New Law

Postby The Random Savior » 21 Jan 2015, 23:59

nobody's following these lawl
Out of Action.

Walking Zombee
Hand of the King

Postby Walking Zombee » 22 Jan 2015, 00:17

You will once you face punishment.
You will once the Kingdom takes over.

But that will be discussed later.
dab

The Random Savior
FWG Prince

Postby The Random Savior » 22 Jan 2015, 00:23

Trashy wrote:You will once you face punishment.
You will once the Kingdom takes over.

But that will be discussed later.

Yeeeeah, but these rules aren't even official. Maybe for the Kingdom (which is not even legitimate considering it has not been registered), but not for the whole of RP. You can't simply control everyone; everyone has their rights.
Out of Action.

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 22 Jan 2015, 04:54

No rules may override the Decrees of Dr. Erwin Foop and the ITPT without a proper council meeting being held. As an executive with the ITPT, I say this: Disregard these rules. Carry on. A council meeting will be held this week. Stay tuned.
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 22 Jan 2015, 06:57

Fuipui wrote:No rules may override the Decrees of Dr. Erwin Foop and the ITPT without a proper council meeting being held. As an executive with the ITPT, I say this: Disregard these rules. Carry on. A council meeting will be held this week. Stay tuned.

I agreed that I would not get involved in the politics of Tranquility but these rules are violating our rights and freedom of speech. Unlike Erwin Foop's laws, the laws you have stated are for your personal benefit, and not for the people of Tranquility. I refuse to follow them. If you continue to force your dominance, this will no longer be an issue most of us can ignore.

-Xander
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

Walking Zombee
Hand of the King

Postby Walking Zombee » 22 Jan 2015, 12:30

guys these rules are followed within rp and are not chat rules sm h
and it only overrides foop's rules becaue he doesnt rule everything
but the kingdom will once the battle is over ~~ooc
dab

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Postby The Divine Potato » 22 Jan 2015, 15:48

Fuipui wrote:No rules may override the Decrees of Dr. Erwin Foop and the ITPT without a proper council meeting being held. As an executive with the ITPT, I say this: Disregard these rules. Carry on. A council meeting will be held this week. Stay tuned.

As the Duke of Arventia and as one who used to hold these rules in respect I say indeed that the New World Council plans on forcing their own rules on you, they plan on getting tougher with the ner-do-wells, Yep, they plan on forcing your ideas without the power to back it up. I wish to personally extend a challenge to the authority of whatever the ITPT stands for.

Welcome to dystopia, you shall all be made examples of in due time.
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 23 Jan 2015, 00:09

The Divine Potato wrote:

As the Duke of Arventia and as one who used to hold these rules in respect I say indeed that the New World Council plans on forcing their own rules on you, they plan on getting tougher with the ner-do-wells, Yep, they plan on forcing your ideas without the power to back it up. I wish to personally extend a challenge to the authority of whatever the ITPT stands for.

The ITPT does not accept your challenge. We are a peace-making and a peace-keeping group. To challenge us would be pointless. Ignore the rules set forth by the Kingdom, I say again, and carry on with your lives.

These laws declared are not, and will not ever be effective.
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Postby The Divine Potato » 24 Jan 2015, 00:01

Fuipui wrote:
The Divine Potato wrote:

The ITPT does not accept your challenge. We are a peace-making and a peace-keeping group. To challenge us would be pointless. Ignore the rules set forth by the Kingdom, I say again, and carry on with your lives.

These laws declared are not, and will not ever be effective.

We look forward to the ITPT's cooperation in the future.
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Return to “Role-playing”