Tranquility/Earth Locations.

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!
Drago
FWG Ninja

Re: Tranquility/Earth Locations.

Postby Drago » 13 Apr 2015, 15:36

Rainshard500 wrote:
The Divine Potato wrote:Having Arventia as a planet gives me infinite freedom to change the lore of the planet however I like, that is why I'm having it completely separate from Trnquility

Gg.

As far as I know, I could find no lore to contradict me? If Jax could provide a source I couldchange some stuff. This map wont happen unless we get more community support...

Find a place to read up on the old gods, kiddie. You'll understand.
Burn in the black flamesImage

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 13 Apr 2015, 16:09

Drago wrote:
Rainshard500 wrote:
The Divine Potato wrote:Having Arventia as a planet gives me infinite freedom to change the lore of the planet however I like, that is why I'm having it completely separate from Trnquility

Gg.

As far as I know, I could find no lore to contradict me? If Jax could provide a source I couldchange some stuff. This map wont happen unless we get more community support...

Find a place to read up on the old gods, kiddie. You'll understand.

1.Please don't call me kiddie...
2. I based the map off of lore I found. If someone could please provide a source which negates my theory, please post it, so we can figure out something which works instead of telling me its wrong but not providing any evidence :/
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 10 Jul 2015, 22:47

Revive of the revives.

List given to me by Ace of all the landmarks of Tranquility he created. It's pretty long.

Landmarks

Eastern Island
Umbra Ruins
Mt. Silan
Heat Temple
Blaze Hotsprings
Western Island
Crystal Reef
Crow Island
Camel Rock
Panther Rock
Dragon Rock
Cargin Sea
Margin Island
Sentinel Island
Crescent Moon Island
Kakazume Ruins
Ice Cove
Whirlwind Island
Octopus Isles
Northern Island
Helios Tower
Talon Cliffs
Darjin Sea
Denin Cliffs
Full Moon Island
Chili Mountains
Ruined Castle
Abandoned Factory
Diamond Mines
Star Plains
Odin Woods
Hiljyn Sea
Coral Reef
Sierra Volcano
Ash Plains
Jinx Desert
Black Desert
Mysterious Markings
Area Zero
2015 dad

Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks

Postby Zia- » 11 Jul 2015, 06:27

im just waiting for some progress so i can add in the lore of the xenomorphs inhabiting tranquility
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
But the Pills were quicker
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

Kaine
FWG Skull Grinder
Location: Somewhere in Tranquility doin ITPT stuff or pillaging a village

Postby Kaine » 21 Jul 2015, 02:16

The Divine Potato wrote:I have decided to make Arventia a separate planet in the same solar system as Tranquility, ever so slightly closer to the sun so it's climate is hotter and has only the far north and south areas which get snow, it is also a bit smaller. In order to allow others to be creative with their places, and to also put less strain on our resident cartographer.

The planet's will be connected by various methods of portals which require very high amounts of energy to activate (So only the likes of Prophet, Bauras, Fupui or Miss P or other deities can do it all on their own) usually requiring some form of location and elaborate setup such as chalk markings and sacrifices in order to sustain the portal for any good length of time.

Crossing via celestial navigation and space-faring can be executed to, but as I reiterate, very few are actually capable of this besides deities, people with advanced technology (and overpowred characters but let's not mention those) and perhaps those adjusted to the environment of a vacuum.

If it's going to be a planet, it should be outside of tranquility's solar system, because if it's inside, eventually the inhabitants of Tranquility can use simple space travel to get to the planet. Also, because Tranquility is Earth after a god hit the restart button (according to Rain) Your planet would be one of the two planets closer to the sun, and Mercury, which would be renamed Arventia, or Venus, which would,be renamed Arventia depending on which one you choose. SO why not just make Arventia in an entire different solar system, or galaxy, or dimension, so that it can only EVER be accessible by the portals of the FWG gods, and you can make the climates however you want, instead of being bound by the climate settings of either Venus or Mercury?
Just my thoughts,
Kaine
People should only be loyal to their ruler if their ruler is loyal to them.

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 21 Jul 2015, 07:32

Kaine wrote:
The Divine Potato wrote:I have decided to make Arventia a separate planet in the same solar system as Tranquility, ever so slightly closer to the sun so it's climate is hotter and has only the far north and south areas which get snow, it is also a bit smaller. In order to allow others to be creative with their places, and to also put less strain on our resident cartographer.

The planet's will be connected by various methods of portals which require very high amounts of energy to activate (So only the likes of Prophet, Bauras, Fupui or Miss P or other deities can do it all on their own) usually requiring some form of location and elaborate setup such as chalk markings and sacrifices in order to sustain the portal for any good length of time.

Crossing via celestial navigation and space-faring can be executed to, but as I reiterate, very few are actually capable of this besides deities, people with advanced technology (and overpowred characters but let's not mention those) and perhaps those adjusted to the environment of a vacuum.

If it's going to be a planet, it should be outside of tranquility's solar system, because if it's inside, eventually the inhabitants of Tranquility can use simple space travel to get to the planet. Also, because Tranquility is Earth after a god hit the restart button (according to Rain) Your planet would be one of the two planets closer to the sun, and Mercury, which would be renamed Arventia, or Venus, which would,be renamed Arventia depending on which one you choose. SO why not just make Arventia in an entire different solar system, or galaxy, or dimension, so that it can only EVER be accessible by the portals of the FWG gods, and you can make the climates however you want, instead of being bound by the climate settings of either Venus or Mercury?
Just my thoughts,
Kaine

Oh no, the Earth is Tranquillity idea fell through so I don't think that is a problem.

I keep saying that if we want to do this, we need more community support.
2015 dad

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Postby The Divine Potato » 21 Jul 2015, 10:39

Kaine wrote:

Just my thoughts,
Kaine

Refer to chapter one of how I have made the orbit work, Arventia is MOST CERTAINLY NOT a pre-existing planet, the lore of it completely does not allow for that, but I may consider the idea of using an entirely different solar system.
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Kaine
FWG Skull Grinder
Location: Somewhere in Tranquility doin ITPT stuff or pillaging a village

Postby Kaine » 21 Jul 2015, 15:22

The Divine Potato wrote:
Kaine wrote:

Just my thoughts,
Kaine

Refer to chapter one of how I have made the orbit work, Arventia is MOST CERTAINLY NOT a pre-existing planet, the lore of it completely does not allow for that, but I may consider the idea of using an entirely different solar system.

Lol ok XD
People should only be loyal to their ruler if their ruler is loyal to them.

BluesDotEXE
FWG King

Postby BluesDotEXE » 27 May 2016, 00:07

More Locations
Reunion Island
By far one of the most deadliest islands on the southside of Tranquility's seas. It's home to creatures from a dimension known as the "Old World". Such animals include Silver Lancehead Snakes, Spitting Water Monitor, and most deadliest of all, the Pitch Black Spider. The island was deemed "unable to be inhabited" due to the constant threat of many types of sharks and Silver Lancehead poisonings.

Speck Island
Located on the eastern seas, this island is considered unsafe due to the amount of nuclear waste detected. It is unknown where this waste came from, but multiple silos can be found on the island. The island gets the name from being the smallest island in the entire dimension.

Purgatory Peak
Needless to say, one of the highest points in all of Tranquility. No life has ever been detected there. Anything that manages to reach the top of Virgo Mountain (where the peak is located) is said to never come down. A party of explorers reached Purgatory Peak 5 years after it was charted. Of the 8 members to reach the top, none of them came back.

Solar Plains
Located on the southern side of Tranquility, these plains are oddly quiet. Dead silent. Legends say that an ancient tribe tried to settle, but people reported seeing the tribe "get swallowed by the ground". When you hear gurgling from somewhere, run far away.
Don't try, do.

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 31 May 2016, 17:11

BluesDotEXE wrote:More Locations
Reunion Island
By far one of the most deadliest islands on the southside of Tranquility's seas. It's home to creatures from a dimension known as the "Old World". Such animals include Silver Lancehead Snakes, Spitting Water Monitor, and most deadliest of all, the Pitch Black Spider. The island was deemed "unable to be inhabited" due to the constant threat of many types of sharks and Silver Lancehead poisonings.

Speck Island
Located on the eastern seas, this island is considered unsafe due to the amount of nuclear waste detected. It is unknown where this waste came from, but multiple silos can be found on the island. The island gets the name from being the smallest island in the entire dimension.

Purgatory Peak
Needless to say, one of the highest points in all of Tranquility. No life has ever been detected there. Anything that manages to reach the top of Virgo Mountain (where the peak is located) is said to never come down. A party of explorers reached Purgatory Peak 5 years after it was charted. Of the 8 members to reach the top, none of them came back.

Solar Plains
Located on the southern side of Tranquility, these plains are oddly quiet. Dead silent. Legends say that an ancient tribe tried to settle, but people reported seeing the tribe "get swallowed by the ground". When you hear gurgling from somewhere, run far away.

Wowza, didn't even realise this post existed. Wanna add the locations to the map in the new topic so it can be updated?
2015 dad

Return to “Role-playing”