Tranquility/Earth Locations.

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!
The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Re: Tranquility/Earth Locations.

Postby The Divine Potato » 06 Feb 2015, 23:24

Rainshard500 wrote:Regarding the scale of that map. It is the scale of our planet...

If you want to create you own separate map, go ahead. It depends how many people want to use this map or switch to a different one. We can't exactly make the planet twice the size to accommodate Arventia but I will talk to you in the future to discuss, if this map is used. (You could sanction off a section of this Tranquility map but we'll figure something out if you wan't a separate Arventia map. I'm not sure if it is fair to give someone such a huge part of the map.)

I'll post the map from a year or two that I drew up

Here we go
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER

Postby The Divine Potato » 06 Feb 2015, 23:45

The Divine Potato wrote:
Rainshard500 wrote:Regarding the scale of that map. It is the scale of our planet...

If you want to create you own separate map, go ahead. It depends how many people want to use this map or switch to a different one. We can't exactly make the planet twice the size to accommodate Arventia but I will talk to you in the future to discuss, if this map is used. (You could sanction off a section of this Tranquility map but we'll figure something out if you wan't a separate Arventia map. I'm not sure if it is fair to give someone such a huge part of the map.)

I'll post the map from a year or two that I drew up

Here we go

And since rain Demanded asked for a digital copy. Here you get the Crappy lovely MS Paint sketch of it

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 07 Feb 2015, 20:44

Anyone who wants to submit a landmass or kingdom must create a simple digital copy for me to add onto the map.
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 07 Feb 2015, 20:59

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-27e1jqr208U/VNZ72nSjw3I/AAAAAAAAAFQ/iAO79OvJTPE/w620-h458-no/Tranquility%2Bmap.png

(Wont fit on FWG)

After receiving some feedback I've expanded the map to allow people to add their own continents and landmass (possibly expanded more in the future). This is still a work in progress, we need community support to make this work guys.
2015 dad

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER

Postby The Divine Potato » 28 Mar 2015, 00:33

I have decided to make Arventia a separate planet in the same solar system as Tranquility, ever so slightly closer to the sun so it's climate is hotter and has only the far north and south areas which get snow, it is also a bit smaller. In order to allow others to be creative with their places, and to also put less strain on our resident cartographer.

The planet's will be connected by various methods of portals which require very high amounts of energy to activate (So only the likes of Prophet, Bauras, Fupui or Miss P or other deities can do it all on their own) usually requiring some form of location and elaborate setup such as chalk markings and sacrifices in order to sustain the portal for any good length of time.

Crossing via celestial navigation and space-faring can be executed to, but as I reiterate, very few are actually capable of this besides deities, people with advanced technology (and overpowred characters but let's not mention those) and perhaps those adjusted to the environment of a vacuum.

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER

Postby The Divine Potato » 29 Mar 2015, 01:12

-bump- because this topic is an actual good idea.

prophet
FWG King

Postby prophet » 29 Mar 2015, 02:00

I'll tell you what I already know. Tranquility can't be future Earth because it violates the lore which has already been set in place.
Image FWG BLACKBELT

My Discord ID is Artolix, if anybody wants to reconnect.

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 29 Mar 2015, 08:05

prophet wrote:I'll tell you what I already know. Tranquility can't be future Earth because it violates the lore which has already been set in place.

I based it on the lore I found? Explain how it violates the lore?
2015 dad

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER

Postby The Divine Potato » 31 Mar 2015, 21:49

Having Arventia as a planet gives me infinite freedom to change the lore of the planet however I like, that is why I'm having it completely separate from Trnquility

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 31 Mar 2015, 21:59

The Divine Potato wrote:Having Arventia as a planet gives me infinite freedom to change the lore of the planet however I like, that is why I'm having it completely separate from Trnquility

Gg.

As far as I know, I could find no lore to contradict me? If Jax could provide a source I couldchange some stuff. This map wont happen unless we get more community support...
2015 dad

Return to “Role-playing”