FEEL IT

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!
Father Anderson
FWG God

FEEL IT

Postby Father Anderson » 19 Feb 2015, 07:44

-The entirety of Tranquility was filled with 3 kinds of people. Cowardly citizens, High and Mighty Fighters, and I. I the one who is a mixture of the aforementioned. The wind began to flow, as the man arose from his seat. The trees all bent, in an L shape, without cracking, or snapping in half. The entire floor below just... Disappeared. The man was walking upon nothing but existence. An empty void.
"You people underestimate the woes and sorrows of war. Be it an art, be it a sin. You have all yet to... FEEL IT."
With that, everything all whiplashed back to the original state it was in, except the man upon the chair was a stone statue. The winds silently blew, as the words 'FEEL IT' seemed to carry along with it, an echoing tone. With the sound carrying out from the wind, everything seemed to... Wilt. The statue contorting the grim expression on its face, into a smirk, then a grin, and then... Something much worse. Loud cackling resonated, as the echoes still sounded, becoming louder, with the cackling.
The light of the sun turned from a welcoming orange, to a bleak grey. The very sky's blue draining into a dull brown. Flocks of crows began to fly, but not making a sound.
The moon slowly made its way accross the sky, but something... Something was wrong. A large pair of hands grasped either side of the sphere, and began to pull it apart.

Feel it.
Image BRO AWARD WITH MY BAE JOEY <3
my sons

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Re: FEEL IT

Postby The Divine Potato » 19 Feb 2015, 22:00

"There's a day when our hearts will be broken, when a shadow will cast out the light, when our eyes cry a million tears, help won't arrive...." The one known as Alecto had taken an initiative to show her desire to rid the world of the abhorrent threats to it's safety. "My friend, you are like the rest, you shall be shown that destruction never wins out, just as the reason that many mightier than yourself have never brought what they wish to cause." They sometimes called this creation of a goddess an Angel of Darkness due to possessing a pair of wings, however these wings were not made of feathers and sinewy slabs of muscle, these were a construct of a substance which more resembled some form of silvery dark metal than any other material.

"I don't want to live, I don't want to breathe in a world where one believes that war is something that someone believes others need to experience. However, this is not war, a warning, to the people, the good and, the evil. This is war." And in one moment, the simple squeeze of a hand brought Existence into flux, reality bearing several white marks over the entire planet. "Abraste akvhor. World break."

And with that she drew a single "feather" from her wing, presumably what would be a flight feather on an actual wing melded itself into a two-handed sword, the blade of which was as long as she was tall.

"Enthrente, Abraste kon dathshul. This world shall become the tomb of it's inhabitants, but not me."
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Father Anderson
FWG God

Postby Father Anderson » 19 Feb 2015, 23:08

(This wasn't an interactive thing though. It was just me teasing at a return of my most beloved character. ;) )
Image BRO AWARD WITH MY BAE JOEY <3
my sons

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Postby The Divine Potato » 20 Feb 2015, 16:04

The Baconator wrote:(This wasn't an interactive thing though. It was just me teasing at a return of my most beloved character. ;) )

Lol, should have just put it in normal Rp.
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Alpha_The_Centurion
FWG Minor Noble

Postby Alpha_The_Centurion » 25 Feb 2015, 15:49

((I'M REALLY FEELIN IT.))
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI6sARmxEuc[/youtube]

Demitri
FWG King
Location: Sitting in my cozy lil cabin...teaching swordsmanship and combusting nubs..

Postby Demitri » 08 Apr 2015, 16:53

i'm feeling it Mr.Krabs
Image Don't touch me family scrub
ImageBOOM GT OUT DA WAY

Return to “Role-playing”