Square 1

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!
Alpha_The_Centurion
FWG Minor Noble

Square 1

Postby Alpha_The_Centurion » 11 Mar 2015, 02:24

Alpha stood before everything he had done. Sitting in front of him was the Nexus of Realities. The implications of this were far greater than he could have comprehended, but he looked back on all the pain he had caused. Not just here in the FWGverse but elsewhere, and where had it all stemmed from? A lust for power. His hand dipped into the Nexus and fished about until it returned soaked in the void, a black shard in hand. He turned the black shard around and grasped it with both hands. "I know what I have to do.." He muttered to himself as he rammed the blade into the abdomen. Commiting sudoku up in here, hajimmy. Yon hyaku nijuu moyase. (So nerds, i've realized that this power has turned me into a self righteous jerk and I busted this crappy post out for the purpose of starting over. Having some fun with this.)
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI6sARmxEuc[/youtube]

Demitri
FWG King
Location: Sitting in my cozy lil cabin...teaching swordsmanship and combusting nubs..

Re: Square 1

Postby Demitri » 11 Mar 2015, 20:23

cough full arsenal is complete crap i warned you cough. So,anyway, I haven't really seen you recently so uh. Oh, and Demitri just recently became complete in a way in sort of 'merging' with Dimension but not sharing a body. It's a complex story and I will explain to you later.
Image Don't touch me family scrub
ImageBOOM GT OUT DA WAY

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Postby The Divine Potato » 11 Mar 2015, 21:38

I think we have some of what alpha just did overdue for Demitri.

Anyways welcome back in earnest this time friend.
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Demitri
FWG King
Location: Sitting in my cozy lil cabin...teaching swordsmanship and combusting nubs..

Postby Demitri » 11 Mar 2015, 21:44

Overdue.?
ImageBOOM GT OUT DA WAY

Alpha_The_Centurion
FWG Minor Noble

Postby Alpha_The_Centurion » 14 Mar 2015, 08:26

Ya'll chill. I didn't do this to start this kind of crap, I did it to end a lot of it. Getting bored with playing powerful character, ya ne? Ya'll can continue to do that but for now, I just wanna chill.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI6sARmxEuc[/youtube]

Demitri
FWG King

Postby Demitri » 14 Mar 2015, 19:57

Alpha_The_Centurion wrote:Ya'll chill. I didn't do this to start this kind of crap, I did it to end a lot of it. Getting bored with playing powerful character, ya ne? Ya'll can continue to do that but for now, I just wanna chill.

oppurtunity given. gonna endless kill you for fun and then halo t-bag.
ImageBOOM GT OUT DA WAY

Return to “Role-playing”