Return of the Fellowship

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!
Father Anderson
FWG God

Return of the Fellowship

Postby Father Anderson » 25 Mar 2015, 20:17

(RP is lacking in variety as of late, so I believe we should throw the Fellowship into the Mix.)

"I, Mattias, hereby reinstate the Fellowship of Tranquility, for the unification of the Free World Group. All in favor of this decree, say I. Those who are against it, say nay. If you are against it, I expect reasoning for it as well."
Image BRO AWARD WITH MY BAE JOEY <3
my sons

Rainshard
FWG God

Re: Return of the Fellowship

Postby Rainshard » 25 Mar 2015, 20:20

I hereby say I and support the Fellowship for the foreseeable future.

-Xander the Hunter
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

Demitri
FWG King
Location: Sitting in my cozy lil cabin...teaching swordsmanship and combusting nubs..

Postby Demitri » 07 Apr 2015, 15:04

coughisupportthiscough
Image Don't touch me family scrub
ImageBOOM GT OUT DA WAY

Drago
FWG Ninja

Postby Drago » 13 Apr 2015, 15:07

;Flare's eyes perked up and around the base of his palm formed a black substance than began to grow, outlined with a red light. The substance grew and formed a black, flame-like form within his hands as he glared towards Mattias and the supporters of his cause.; "I would like to challenge this "fellowship". I trust you will come to me when you're ready, any of you. ;Flare smirked and the "flame" in his hand were cast away as he turned and made his leave.;
Burn in the black flamesImage

Demitri
FWG King
Location: Sitting in my cozy lil cabin...teaching swordsmanship and combusting nubs..

Postby Demitri » 13 Apr 2015, 17:04

Drago wrote:;Flare's eyes perked up and around the base of his palm formed a black substance than began to grow, outlined with a red light. The substance grew and formed a black, flame-like form within his hands as he glared towards Mattias and the supporters of his cause.; "I would like to challenge this "fellowship". I trust you will come to me when you're ready, any of you. ;Flare smirked and the "flame" in his hand were cast away as he turned and made his leave.;

fite me breh i r bestest fightr liek noe 1 evawuz
Image Don't touch me family scrub
ImageBOOM GT OUT DA WAY

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Postby The Divine Potato » 13 Apr 2015, 20:00

-having sifted through Drago's other mildly doughy posts- AHA. Niw I see what this was leading up to!
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Drago
FWG Ninja

Postby Drago » 13 Apr 2015, 20:37

The Divine Potato wrote:-having sifted through Drago's other mildly doughy posts- AHA. Niw I see what this was leading up to!

Hm?
Burn in the black flamesImage

Father Anderson
FWG God

Postby Father Anderson » 13 Apr 2015, 21:04

The Fellowship will not be taking any challenges, especially since we are just now beginning to build ourselves up, come back when we are at our finest, and we very well may fight you.
Until then, good sir, we ask of you to crawl back to the firey depths of whence you came.

-Mattias pointed down at the intruder, and bade him gone. Pure white light shone from his finger, and the next thing you knew, Flare was gone.-
Image BRO AWARD WITH MY BAE JOEY <3
my sons

Return to “Role-playing”