Power Ban List Revamp

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!
Rainshard
FWG God

Re: Power Ban List Revamp

Postby Rainshard » 11 Apr 2015, 21:51

I saw gravity earlier strangely enough...

Increasing/decreasing gravity to cause someone to float into space or get crushed by the sudden change in force.
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

Alpha_The_Centurion
FWG Minor Noble

Postby Alpha_The_Centurion » 27 May 2015, 11:39

I know im late but it's all about being not trash. There are ways to counter all of the things you just listed doe. Why would you ban them when they can be beaten?
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI6sARmxEuc[/youtube]

Kaine
FWG Skull Grinder
Location: Somewhere in Tranquility doin ITPT stuff or pillaging a village

Postby Kaine » 22 Jul 2015, 13:22

Being capable of resurrecting yourself.

Like my character Kaine can heal the largest of wounds, but if it is taken through the heart or the head he cant heal that because he is no longer functioning... I've seen people get beheaded and then just be like *Puts head back on and stabs through opponents heart*. Its completely stupid...
People should only be loyal to their ruler if their ruler is loyal to them.

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 25 Jul 2015, 06:47

Alpha_The_Centurion wrote:I know im late but it's all about being not trash. There are ways to counter all of the things you just listed doe. Why would you ban them when they can be beaten?

We're banning powers that are commonly used for godmodding. If you can give me realistic counters to all of the powers listed, I'll disregard them.
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

Walking Zombee
Hand of the King

Postby Walking Zombee » 02 Aug 2015, 17:24

Foopzheart wrote:
Alpha_The_Centurion wrote:I know im late but it's all about being not trash. There are ways to counter all of the things you just listed doe. Why would you ban them when they can be beaten?

We're banning powers that are commonly used for godmodding. If you can give me realistic counters to all of the powers listed, I'll disregard them.

ANTI GRAVITY BRACELTETS
DUN DUN DUUUUUN
gg no re
dab

BIG EYES
FWG Earl

Postby BIG EYES » 03 Aug 2015, 06:48

Kaine wrote:Being capable of resurrecting yourself.

Like my character Kaine can heal the largest of wounds, but if it is taken through the heart or the head he cant heal that because he is no longer functioning... I've seen people get beheaded and then just be like *Puts head back on and stabs through opponents heart*. Its completely stupid...

Ditto that, though that is more along the lines of doing any action regardless of bodily harm. My two characters have been killed before, but only by death can they resurrect. I have yet to find ways of preventing their almost constant resurrections but it's still resurrection after death.
Excalibur: I AM THE BESTEST
Sylvie: QUACK!
Kit Kat: ill fight you
Rainshard: Im very gay
Excalibur: ex > zia
Lukia: he doesnt do it - lukia 2915
The Divine Potato: Tumeric is the Spice of Life
Icamenal: Im the humblest guy in the world!

BIG EYES
FWG Earl

Postby BIG EYES » 03 Aug 2015, 06:53

Manipulation of Time, Manipulation of Energy itself (i.e stopping the relative energy of all matter aka control primordial particles themselves).

On the last idea of being an element itself and becoming intangible, I turn to the idea of Logia fruits of One Piece. Their Counter is Haki, though it is possible for someone to turn this idea of Haki to be used on anyone who tries this attempt like I have.
Excalibur: I AM THE BESTEST
Sylvie: QUACK!
Kit Kat: ill fight you
Rainshard: Im very gay
Excalibur: ex > zia
Lukia: he doesnt do it - lukia 2915
The Divine Potato: Tumeric is the Spice of Life
Icamenal: Im the humblest guy in the world!

Return to “Role-playing”