Chronological Record of The Old Gods

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!
prophet
FWG King

Chronological Record of The Old Gods

Postby prophet » 11 May 2015, 08:12

All of this proof is provided by the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine. My memory is hazy, so I will be relying on assumptions and inferences for information omitted from me. This is a lot of hard work, so please don't ignore this.. e.e

Old topics were wiped, which left most RP history solely in the minds of those who witnessed it.

The very first reference, officially created on the forum, of the Old Gods
I cannot access the actual topic, no screenshots exist.

The Council of Gods was originally devised within the chat room, and "Teh gods of fwg" served as its hub for an unknown amount of time. Between the twentieth of September and October twenty-ninth, 2010, The original Council of Gods was divided. "The New Council of Gods" and "The Council of Gods" were both new organizations, relative to the original.

The Council of Gods topic was created by Ghost

The New Council of Gods topic was created by Prophet

An official record of all Old Gods within the Council of Gods, which will serve as a definitive list of the gods

It can be assumed that possession over the Council of Gods shifted erratically between November second and November sixteenth, as this post was edited five times. Final possession over the Council of Gods before its collapse belonged to Ghost and Sora.

Members shifted allegiances between Prophet and Ghost, as seen by the inconsistent listings

Beyond this, it becomes extremely hard to find anymore information and draw conclusions. Off of my memory, Ghost and I warred until the middle of 2011 in which he overthrew me. The council of Gods no longer had a purpose, and as RP began to change and evolve, The Gods ceased to exist.
Image FWG BLACKBELT

My Discord ID is Artolix, if anybody wants to reconnect.

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Re: Chronological Record of The Old Gods

Postby Foopzheart » 11 May 2015, 08:24

Whoops, messenger God. Luckily, I have an explanation for that.
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

prophet
FWG King

Postby prophet » 11 May 2015, 09:11

If you have anything you want me to look up, I can scour the internet for your old posts.
Image FWG BLACKBELT

My Discord ID is Artolix, if anybody wants to reconnect.

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Postby The Divine Potato » 11 May 2015, 09:38

This is an insanely interesting topic, to get a bit of knowledge of what went down way before I joined fwg.
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Return to “Role-playing”