Power Variations

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!
BluesDotEXE
FWG King

Power Variations

Postby BluesDotEXE » 13 Jun 2015, 21:32

Why not explain the varieties of specialties in powers. This is where the Variation System V0.1 comes into play. Any power has multiple Variations in Strengths and Weaknesses to exploit. Like Ice Ball and Fire Ball for example. Or if you have artstyles like Shadow Arts, you can explain the different powers associated with a specific artstyle of your choice. Just to name 5 of my unique abilities from Shadow Arts, they are below.

Shadow Engulf - The user launches a purple blob at a specific area, which engulfs any organic material like Stone or Wood. The main use is to create a small area of limited darkness, which sadly lasts for only 2 minutes.

Shadow Berserker - The user gains a temporary blade from the shadows to use. Lasts for 5 minutes, and cuts through almost everything. Only exceptions are Bone, Steel, Titanium, and Iron.

Shadow Shield - The user creates a durable Shield, however it is very easy to break using Titanium or Flamethrowers.

Disable - The user gains a temporary ability to disable an enemy. Sadly, this causes the user to have a dangerous migraine.

Shadow Freeze - The user sends a purplish-sky bluish-colored blob at a target or at an area. Upon contact with a wall or the ground, tough and durable ice crystals are formed. Upon contact with an enemy, crystals will begin to Engulf the body. They're best to be destroyed within 12 hours, or the crystals will stay.
Don't try, do.

TheKingsHills
FWG King

Re: Power Variations

Postby TheKingsHills » 17 Jul 2015, 08:51

I'm unsure if this power variation system is "intuitive" enough for everyone to use?
What'd be the point of it anyway?

Return to “Role-playing”