Back to Compton

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!
Oni_The_Legend
FWG peasant

Back to Compton

Postby Oni_The_Legend » 14 Jun 2015, 08:14

Back in the streets of the city known as Compton Oni spent most of his days on the steps of his apartment, listening to west coast hip hop from the dusty and battered boombox system he had. His crimson eyes scanned the place he now called his home, the projects weren't how they used to be. In the past, the hood used to be filled with your everyday average thug, it seemed they had upgraded to "superthugs" within the time that the young male spent at the city of Blackwater. When referred to as a super-thug in the streets it meant that you possessed some type of supernatural power to aid you in your everyday gang member activities. "Yo Big O whats the move for today?" An old friend of Oni muttered to him as he made his way up the steps to shake Oni's hand. A smile spread across Oni's face as he recognized the male, it was his old friend Kenny who he ran the streets with. "Where ya' been Big O, nobody's seen ya' around here since the BWCF tranquilized you with those weird darts on the curb that one day. We all assumed they shipped you off to Blackwater man.." Said Kenny as he took his seat to the left of Oni looking out over the complex. "Bro.. You assumed right.. I got tossed on that island because of these powers.. They wouldn't have even known about me had my name been not so feared around these dirty streets.." It was just then that Oni's eyes focused on a rather familiar blue car rolling around the corner. His head jerked to the side to look around the next corner to the left of him. Two more cars and a van were making their way into the center culdesac of the Apartment complex. The four vehicles lined up on the curb surprisingly not just shooting and driving away like most would do. "Bro I think we need to bounce. If not then this might be the end for both of us." Said Kenny whom quickly began to panick when he identified the people who rolled up on the two. "You know how strong I am.." Said Oni as he zipped down the steps to the sidewalk where he could be on ground level with the newcomers. The tinted windows managed not to roll down, nevertheless it was the opening of the doors in which concerned Oni. They seemed to all swing open at the same time. Each with a group of men stepping out. Even including the cars. Most of these men held lethal weapons, it was obvious what their intentions were. As for the few men who didn't possess weapons, it was obvious that they had gone through some sort of physical enhancement. Their bodies were much more colossal as compared to the average human being. These people might've been dangerous, but they weren't quite who Oni was focused on at the time. Oni was more focused on the suited male who got out of the first vehicle. It was obvious that he was their leader and that was where Oni would find his answers as to why they came around his side of the streets. "Oni... Look at you all grown up now.. You came a long way.. Just to meet an end.." Said the suited male as he reached into his blazer and pulled out a silver pistol. He then proceeded to aim the pistol at Oni. "Any last words?"
My database said Day the base head that date a basehead.

Return to “Role-playing”