WARRR????????

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!
Kaine
FWG Skull Grinder
Location: Somewhere in Tranquility doin ITPT stuff or pillaging a village

WARRR????????

Postby Kaine » 22 Jul 2015, 14:05

Hello fellow Tranquilitians and Arventians. This is Kaine speaking. I am here to talk to you about WAR.

As we all know there have been plenty of wars in Tranquility's past, as well as Arventia's. Some were clan wars, others were civil wars. One war that I read about that struck my interest was one where people from our site brought in people from other sites and waged war with them in our site.

For those of you who dont know Kaine, he is a 561 year old Viking. His sister, Kaiya, is also a Viking, but three years younger.

That being said, we all know that Vikings pillage and raid. So, I want to do something that I dont think has ever been done before: I want to recruit a bunch of people that are from THIS site, and raid another site!

Doing this can destroy the power of other sites, and with time and enough people to take the challenge, we can be the best!

Now, dont think that I want EVERYONE to come with me for this... I dont. People need to stay behind, just in case people from other RP sites want to try to disable us and take over our RP... It is a game of war after all...

SO, who will be brave and noble enough to step up and take on the worlds beyond Tranquility? We're gonna need plenty of men and women, as well as a wide variety of weapons and powers. If you wish to have a special role in the ranks of the Tranventian army, PM me. For the rest of you, please discuss the matter on this thread. Any ideas will be looked over!
People should only be loyal to their ruler if their ruler is loyal to them.

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Re: WARRR????????

Postby The Divine Potato » 22 Jul 2015, 18:05

I offer The Fleet Of Fog for the army.

That should be your navy sorted at least.
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Kaine
FWG Skull Grinder
Location: Somewhere in Tranquility doin ITPT stuff or pillaging a village

Re: WARRR????????

Postby Kaine » 22 Jul 2015, 21:40

The Divine Potato wrote:I offer The Fleet Of Fog for the army.

That should be your navy sorted at least.

Thank you kindly XD
People should only be loyal to their ruler if their ruler is loyal to them.

Return to “Role-playing”