Tranquility Reboot?

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!

Do you want a blank new planet with no lore for a fresh start?

Yes
67%
No
33%

Total votes: 3

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Tranquility Reboot?

Postby The Divine Potato » 22 Aug 2015, 12:55

Now I know that there is a massive amount of lore i am talking about here, just hear me out a sec.

Rp has been dying off for quite a few months now, hell, I never seen a really big and awesome rp all summer! But I think that may be a combination of two things, one of which what I am suggesting will certainly be able to fix.

I know people such as Jaxon, through the fact that they created the lore will hate me with all of their hearts for suggesting this, but seeing as a massive majority of the people who had a hammer at the anvil of Tranquility's creation are gone, I think it is appropriate to allow people to have their chance to play around with a new world, one that would hopefully encourage people to make new and interesting characters. Allow a freaking map to be drawn up! (A current running joke with Tranquility.) And forge a new and even more interesting clan caste. As long as people falling in to their old Tranquility habits does not happen then I think this could really revitalise rp.

Share your thoughts in the topic and of course vote in the pole. A new Tranquility needs you guys to pull the trigger on the old one.
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Re: Tranquility Reboot?

Postby Foopzheart » 22 Aug 2015, 18:58

I don't like the idea of erasing lore. Doesn't mean we can't have a new Tranquility.
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

Return to “Role-playing”