Some Definitive Akolite Lore

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!
prophet
FWG King

Some Definitive Akolite Lore

Postby prophet » 22 Aug 2015, 20:38

Albereich Akolite, the origin of the Akolite clan
Albereich Akolite was an orphan and the reincarnation of Alkatir. He was adopted by the Akolite family, before the name Akolite held any significance. They were unaware that he was a splice, and he did not start to show his control over shadow until he became pubescent. Albereich was wiser than other splices because of his intelligence which was granted to him because of his connection to the Alpha Splice, Alkatir. Still, he felt the Old God Prophet's influence over him grow stronger by the day, even though he was smart and virtuous enough to resist the evil. One day, Albereich succumbed to his feral instincts and slaughtered his family. In grief, he elected to take extreme measures to ensure that he could never be controlled by Prophet again. He sacrificed his right arm, most of his negative emotion, and half of his very soul -- this created the abomination. Disgusted by what he had done, Albereich fled and left the monster that he created to die alone in the wilds.

Now free of Prophet's influence and able to channel his powerful abilities without risk of being controlled and toyed with by the evil god, Albereich committed his life to defending the weak and fighting other splices. He created the first generation of the Akolite clan, recruiting splices who were attempting to reform and humans who wished to fight for the better of Tranquility.

Dimension, the destruction of the Akolite clan
The abomination which was created by Albereich was left to die in the harsh woods of Tranquility. Unable to even speak coherently or form rational thoughts, the naked humanoid screamed and cried in anguish and confusion, lacking the ability to comprehend its own existence. A manifestation of pain and sorrow, Prophet learned of Albereich's creation and granted it intelligence and the ability to control its anatomy and devour others for power, as long as the creature obeyed the god's every word and carried out its every order. Now, an unstoppable killing machine and apex predator, Dimension hunted down Albereich Akolite and slaughtered his entire clan. Albereich was over-powered and impaled on a branch in front of his nephew, Artolix.

Artolix Akolite, the rebirth of the Akolite clan
Born to a splice whom joined the Akolite clan as Albereich's brother, Artolix trained his abilities starting at a young age with his uncle Albereich and his older brother Attex so that he would not lose control of them, or conform to evil. Artolix was one of the only survivors of the Akolite clan massacre. At the age of twelve, Artolix witnessed his friends and family devoured at the hands of Dimension. With Albereich impaled upon a branch, Artolix attempted to stop Dimension in a rage, but was easily beaten to near-death. Dimension allowed Artolix to live, for his own sadistic pleasure. Artolix sat beneath the branch which held the dead body of his uncle; the rain mixed with the blood which dripped down across Artolix's face. Artolix passed out and awoke to find that Albereich's body had vanished, and his ragged cope was wrapped around him. He dawned the cope and named himself Albereich Artolix Akolite, recreating the Akolite clan in a new light as he grew older and became stronger.
Image FWG BLACKBELT

My Discord ID is Artolix, if anybody wants to reconnect.

Demitri
FWG King
Location: Sitting in my cozy lil cabin...teaching swordsmanship and combusting nubs..

Re: Some Definitive Akolite Lore

Postby Demitri » 25 Aug 2015, 22:27

wow i c how it is
Image Don't touch me family scrub
ImageBOOM GT OUT DA WAY

prophet
FWG King

Postby prophet » 26 Aug 2015, 00:58

you're not canon to me LOL
Image FWG BLACKBELT

My Discord ID is Artolix, if anybody wants to reconnect.

Demitri
FWG King
Location: Sitting in my cozy lil cabin...teaching swordsmanship and combusting nubs..

Postby Demitri » 26 Aug 2015, 19:46

prophet wrote:you're not canon to me LOL

no fatherly love :'c
Image Don't touch me family scrub
ImageBOOM GT OUT DA WAY

Return to “Role-playing”