List of Races in Tranquility

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!
prophet
FWG King

List of Races in Tranquility

Postby prophet » 24 Aug 2015, 06:45

[This list will constantly be updated by me as more races are created or I learn enough about a certain race to include it.]

Old God
Powerful, timeless deities which have existed since the dawn of reality itself. An Old God typically controlled two concepts: for example, Ghost was the Old God of Time/Space. They are extremely powerful and can only be killed in specific ways. There are only a hand-full of Old Gods left in Tranquility -- the rest were wiped out by a mysterious force, before the age of man.

Man
Powerless inhabitants of Tranquility. Possibly the weakest, but also the most vast. Easily corruptible and dangerous in armies. They appeared after the disappearance of the Old Gods.

Dragon
An enigmatic race whose origins are unknown. Powerful and intelligent, they are feared for their flying capabilities. Modern dragons of Tranquility serve the Dragon Queen, Ally.

Stormbreaker
A humanoid race created by an ominous organization called "The Facility" who have been known to experiment on man and the natural world. They are identified by their large, bird like winds. The current leader of the Stormbreakers is Violet Stormbreaker.

Elemental
Most likely the product of Old God experimentation on the base elements of the natural world, Elementals are ancient creatures whose bodies consist of a variant of a single element. Wise and dangerous, Elementals are known to create castles and reside within them.

Splice
The result of being half man and half Old God, a splice is an immensely powerful creature who has control over a single element, irrelevant of which God they are related to. The only known Splice bloodline is that of the Old God Prophet's. They can be identified by their unnaturally glowing eyes.

Abomination
An Abomination is created when an entity sacrifices certain properties or attributes of them-self and those attributes merge into a single creature. The only known Abomination is Dimension, who is the product of Albereich Akolite.

Void Being
Void Beings are the most mysterious creatures in Tranquility. It is thought that Void Beings have existed eternally, surpassing even the age of the Old Gods. The only known Void Being goes by the odd name of "Big Eyes."
Image FWG BLACKBELT

My Discord ID is Artolix, if anybody wants to reconnect.

Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks

Re: List of Races in Tranquility

Postby Zia- » 24 Aug 2015, 07:42

Yautja
An alien race known for hunting other species for trophies, they travel the galaxies with their advanced technology, searching for new and dangerous species to add to their hunts. A single clan is known to have settled upon Tranquility, designating it as their hunting grounds and territory.

Xenomorph
Referred to as "the perfect organism" by some, the Xenomorph is a dangerous parasitoid known for taking traits of their hosts making them a very hard species to study, not much is curently known of them other than the fact that they were brought to Tranquility from another galaxy by the Yautja. The xenomorphs were first used for genetic testing by The Facility, in order to create a better biological weapon, Project Xenomorphia, which failed and ended up releasing their genetic hybrid. Currently the Xenomorphs reside in a hive several hundred strong somewhere underground, lead by their queen Zia.
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
But the Pills were quicker
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

Father Anderson
FWG God

Postby Father Anderson » 27 Aug 2015, 19:11

Light Nomad- Quite often associated with the affairs of man, one light Nomad, by the name of Bauras, has many times popped in throughout history. He has pitted people against each other, meddled in affairs that would have otherwise not have resulted in such a volatile explosion. These beings are very closely associated with the element of light, and often travel aimlessly. Hence the 'nomad' in their unofficial name. Not too terribly much is known of their race as a whole, but a good amount of information is known about Bauras. This being was once a light nomad, without a care in the world, he acted like a normal human would, befriended many people along the way, including the beloved "Albereich". He was involved with the facility at one point, but only briefly. Eventually, after many events had happened, he grew mad, unstable even, often times cackling for no apparent reason. He disappeared for a long time, before returning one day, ascended. He became the god of Light and Madness.
The abilities of the light nomads are not concrete, but given some witnesses' claims, we have come to a rough draft of their capabilities.

Light Manipulation.
Hand to Hand Prowess
Extreme weaponsmithing talent
Amazing Swordsmanship
Perfect Vision
Incredible speed.

We have also been able to determine that they seem to be somewhat dull in intellect at times. As well as easy to seduce.
Image BRO AWARD WITH MY BAE JOEY <3
my sons

Demitri
FWG King
Location: Sitting in my cozy lil cabin...teaching swordsmanship and combusting nubs..

Postby Demitri » 27 Aug 2015, 22:54

Various youkai.
Various types of Youkai can be found in Tranquility for example: Demitri's wife,Amber, Who is a buttlerfly Youkai and Demitri's friend Dylas who is a horse Youkai.
They come in many forms and different animal-like characteristics or any sort of manipulation.
Image Don't touch me family scrub
ImageBOOM GT OUT DA WAY

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 26 Sep 2015, 17:11

K the 100 metre relay between the Akolites and the Zori clan should be on here.
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

BluesDotEXE
FWG King

Postby BluesDotEXE » 26 Sep 2015, 17:30

The Withered (or Husk)
Creatures born from the negative emotions. Only known to come out at nighttime, origin of these creatures is currently unknown, but they are known to have worshipers that pray for the complete return of the husks. Husks take the shapes of things like Tarantulas, Humanoids, Squids, and even been known to take the shapes of others. They are also known to have complete control over hallucinations and nightmares, being that their main "element" is that of darkness. Only 2 husks have official names. Zweijon and Dweijon are those 2 names, and the rulers of these creatures. They only come out during a new moon and are rarely seen in dark and damp locations, no matter the time of day. There is an unknown number of these things in Tranquility, but most assume there are over 30,000 in existence within Tranquility. They also dislike the light, being a weakness, and also fire being a weakness.
Don't try, do.

markiplier21
FWG Assassin

Postby markiplier21 » 21 Oct 2015, 20:53

Pure Human

Some Of The Human Inhabitants Of Tranquility Have Learnt From It, And Gained Some Form Of Connection To The World Around Them, These Are Humans That Have Achieved Special Powers

Ex. Mark Tsuchiki Who Is Capable Of Sand Manipulation And Basically Teleporting

ArcDragon

A Being That Is 50% Dragon 45% Angel And 5% God, The Only Known One Is Kastki, Who Is Deceased

Gemling

A Being Created Artifically And In Allisah And Mark's Case, Mass Produced, Gemlings Are Made When A Gem Overheats,The Gem In Some Cases Melts, But If The Right Conditions Are Met, A New Being Is Created, Gemlings Are Usually Fused With Pure Humans and Elementals, But rarely they Are fused With Regular Humans, When This Happens, The Gemling Is Extremely Weak And Probably has No Chance Of Evolving Into A Full Being
The Only known Gemlings Are Allisah (Lapis) And Mark Tsuchiki (Peridot)

Complete Gem

Gemlings evolve Into Complete Gems, Which Usually Become Humans, Perfect Humans, Elementals, Or Rarely They Become A Being Known As The Effective Gem, Mark Became A Pure Human, But Allisah Is Still A Gemling

Effective Gem

After Evolving, Some Gemlings Stay A Gem Being, But This Time They Are ONLY Gem And Stay Gem Forever, There Are 2 Cases Of This With N And Z
They Can Mainpulate Certain Materials And Most Of The Time Have Very Unique - Regeration Like Abilities.

Soul Partner

Everyone Has One,It's The Opposite Of you In The Real Life, But Sometimes More Than The Personality Changes, Sometimes Dire Changes happen

Androids

Androids Are Created By Scientists And Originated By Mark Tsuchiki, Though His Malfunctioned

Examples Are KG-56 Mark - Bot And HJ-76 Demitri - Bot

Fear Sensors

Robots/Androids Created To Generate Fear, It's Unknown Who Made Them Or Why They Are here

Jumpers

People Who Continue To Have Lives, Such As Past Life,Present Life, And Future Life, Most Of Them Have A Maximum Of 5 Lives,All Though Some Are Lucky to Have more, Some Say They Pay Money To Get Reincarnated, They Also Say That The More They Pay, The More they Known About Their Past Lives In The Next Life

Imperfect Android

An Android With A Goal That Requires Some Task To Be Done Or Form To Be Reached

Perfect android

After An Imperfect Android Completes It's Goal It Is Set In Default Mode

Anti

The Anti Is A Being That Has Such Negative Force, It Can't Be On Tranquility, Or Tranquility Would Be Crystallized In A Black Gem, When An Anti Comes Into Contact To A Live Being, I Can Cause Serious Effects

Engi

A Machine - Plant Thing, It Is An Android That Was Combined With Plant DNA, Maske 2.0 And Era Are 2 Examples
Boast It And Toast It And Raise All You're Glasses,Cuz' They Know I Rule All The Masses

Remember Kids, Keep Calm And Throw Teh Cheese

Return to “Role-playing”