?????

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!
Father Anderson
FWG God

?????

Postby Father Anderson » 01 Aug 2016, 18:32

-Huey had since left the area he met up with Xander, leaving the crippled guard to remember what had happened here. He wasn't sure what he wanted to do, but felt quite weird after allowing his 'room mate' to take over.

'How did it feel, being so unbelievably powerful, buddy? Did you enjoy shattering that man's face with a single blow? Or how about breaking the other one's legs?'

Huey shook his head, before shoving his hands back into his pockets, hunched over as he walked. He thought on the things the being had said to the Libertal agents. His moral compass felt... broken. He knew he was siding with the evil people... Or was he? What exactly IS this insurrection?

What is 'good'? What is 'bad'? Since these people were attacking innocent civilians along with these ITPT guys, are THEY evil? Or is there something more... Huey shook his head, and decided it was best not to think about it. The voice in his head would guide him, and he would be fine.

"So, what do you wanna do? We've got quite a lot of time to kill, before anything else happens?" Huey pondered to the voice in his head, before receiving a rather excited response.

'I want to experience this new dish called "pizza". The last thing I remember eating was the heart of this one super treacherous bannerman, 2000 years ago...'

Huey laughed, and took a left turn, towards Dalton's Pizza.
Image BRO AWARD WITH MY BAE JOEY <3
my sons

alone555
FWG Commoner

Re: ?????

Postby alone555 » 01 Jan 2017, 07:05

Bro,is YOUR devil not yuor devil.
Look down at others :evil: =lack of moral cultivation :(

The Random Savior
FWG Prince

Re: ?????

Postby The Random Savior » 02 Jan 2017, 02:43

A mango with a pair of legs strolls in, doing a jig.
Out of Action.

Return to “Role-playing”