My own monstrosities.

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!
BluesDotEXE
FWG King

My own monstrosities.

Postby BluesDotEXE » 10 Aug 2016, 02:06

This is where I dump my leftover creativity in the form of monsters. Learn about what I frequently create in this thing, and to start off, I bring you the first 3 monsters for this thread.

1. Ravenous Duskcrawler
Adult height: 8'2
Adult weight: 430 lbs.
The Ravenous Duskcrawler is a strange creature seemingly created by forced mutations. The monster silently moves around on its 8 legs which can be used as sorts of blades if absolutely necessary. That being said, the creature is not that intelligent and will wrap anything with its tongue, which stretches up to 4 yards, and is laced with a poisonous substance which can KO small prey and significantly harm larger prey like humans. If threatened, it may curl up into a ball and try to run over anything that cannot be eaten.

2. Shadix
Adult height: 6'1
Adult weight: 219 lbs.
Shadix are monsters which feed off of negativity. While not much is known about them, what is known is that they can replicate DNA, but poorly. It cannot be damaged, except by using your own shadow to inflict harm, but in caves where most Shadix reside, it is much harder to land hits, as they can still hit you.

3. Greater Thrasher
Adult height: 7'11
Adult weight: ???
The greater thrasher is known to be made up of a mysterious liquid. However, when tremors occur, the creature takes on a physical form which can be damaged. It is not recommended you fight this creature in any water source, as the creature does in fact heal while in the water. As its name implies, it loves to thrash about by slamming prey, then absorbing them for additional nutrients.
Don't try, do.

BluesDotEXE
FWG King

Re: My own monstrosities.

Postby BluesDotEXE » 11 Aug 2016, 02:59

I present to you 2 more monstrosities.

4. Aqua Soundemon
Adult Height: 1'6
Adult Weight: 0.5 lbs.
The Aqua Soundemon is a part of a Soundproducer family based in other dimensions. The Aqua Soundemon is byfar the smallest of its kind, as well as the rarest. They often take on the form of a cyan colored blob which releases bursts of sound capable of shattering glass with ease. Catching one is as easy as making a cake, and when tame, owners can use them to drive back home intruders.

5. Lesser Thrasher
Adult Height: 3'9
Adult Weight: ???
Like the Greater Thrasher, when vibrations are occurring, the creature takes on a physical form and it can be hit. However, unlike the Greater counterpart, it is much more swift. These creatures can only pose a threat to humans which end up sailing into their territory.
Don't try, do.

BluesDotEXE
FWG King

Postby BluesDotEXE » 16 Aug 2016, 20:12

I know this is late, but I have only 3 more monsters to share this time.

6. Armoured Long Legs
Height: 17'2
Weight: 1532lbs.
The armoured long legs is an unusual creature with four long legs with joints and a machine gun for a defense mechanism. The body is completely covered in an unknown material which is difficult to break. Nobody knows what created this massive beast, but the sphere that acts as its brain is where the machine gun is. Once the armour is broken, it becomes a harmless creature.

7. Scarlet Soundemon
Adult Height: 2'8
Adult Weight: ?
The red variant of the Soundproducer has a unique ability, in which after it dies, it releases bursts of flame which can easily finish humans after letting out its final wail of defeat. However, these creatures are an endangered species, and are to be protected at all costs, despite how dangerous they are.

8. Splitstynger Scorpion
Adult Height: 5'11
Adult Weight: 327lbs.
This scorpion is a fierce fighter sporting 2 stringers and a poison that is more effective than cyanide. These stingers can pierce through bone, and their second stinger is only much worse, containing a toxin which paralyzes prey. Take extreme caution when trying to destroy one of these creatures. Where there's one, there's always more close by.
Don't try, do.

BluesDotEXE
FWG King

Postby BluesDotEXE » 17 Aug 2016, 02:27

I give you monsters which Malachi creates, as well as the monsters which only emerge if an area is completely covered in shadow.

9. Curse Scuttle
Height: 4'2
Weight: 251lbs.
This monster is made up of pieces of raw Shadow Material. 4 long and slender legs, glowing magenta eyes, and 2 slender horns colored yellow and blue, which are as long as its own legs. Luckily, these creatures can only emerge when an area is taken over by darkness. Its weakness could not be more obvious.

10. Titan Thrasher
Height: 13'2
Weight: ???
Titan Thrashers are made up of pure Shadow Material, thus meaning they are only born in darkness. These creatures are almost impossible to damage, unless you can use Fire effectively. No light source other than fire can work in the areas where it appears. When released into a city, one is just enough to ravage said city.

11. Memoria Malum
Height: ???
Memoria Malum are creatures which exist in the form of the deceased, and can only be summoned and controlled by Malachi, or someone who wears the Umbra Glove. They stalk their determined targets until they are exposed to light, where they die and fade from existence.

12. Umbra Soundemon
Height: 4'1
This member of the Soundproducer family can only be formed in total darkness, and for good reason. When one is killed, it spews Shadow Matter from its body which can melt the skin.

13. Malice
Height: 11'9
Weight: 729lbs.
These creatures form from the cold depths of darkness, where they feast on the souls of other living organisms. They are considered "Icehounds with serious Malice", and they can freeze prey before biting into the ice and tearing the head off the prey then eating it.

14. SN-108
Height: ???
At first glance it only appears to be a rock. Upon closer inspection, it is a devious trap set by SN-108. It absorbs the souls of its victims then corrupts them. If 108 souls are gathered, the rock grows limbs and can live in the light, but it is very weak when in sunlight.

15. Umbra Scuttle
Height: 4'11
Weight: 317 lbs.
The Umbra Scuttle is the result of a Curse Scuttle being kept in the darkness for far too long, causing it to gain much stronger horns and gain the ability to screech louder than most Soundproducers. Fire is the weakness.
Don't try, do.

Return to “Role-playing”