WHAT IS GOD MODDING?

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!
mariiheartsu
FWG Ninja

WHAT IS GOD MODDING?

Postby mariiheartsu » 11 Nov 2011, 23:13

Okay since the new rp'rs dont understand what god modding is I have taken the time to make a post describing it. If any changes need to be made please reply and If they are necessary the changes will be made. This is what god modding is:

1) Killing or injuring a character without the player's express permission.
2) When you can’t be hit and dodge all attacks or anything for this matter aimed at you.
3) Creating a character who is of an invincible nature and can do anything.
4) Refusing to die.
5) Creating an attack/defense that cannot be countered or destroyed.

Example:
Player A: Punches Player B
Player B: Dodges attack, grabs Player A and throws him. Player A flies at Player B, who warps behind him and slashes Player A in the back.

Player A:Person A cast's a spell on person B, now person B is under person A's control. Person A then tells person B to go commit suicide, person B is now dead.

Person A creates a ball of energy that cannot be dodged or blocked and does 10000000000 damage to Person B.
Last edited by mariiheartsu on 13 Nov 2011, 02:36, edited 1 time in total.

beana 9000
FWG King

Re: WHAT IS GOD MODDING?

Postby beana 9000 » 12 Nov 2011, 00:50

mariiheartsu wrote:This is what god modding is:
1) Killing or injuring a character without the player's express permission.
So… does that classify me as a… godmod? When I attack Dark Ace,this is what happens.
Me:*grabs ace by the face*
Me:*peels off ace's face*
Me:*eats ace's face*
Dark Ace:You do that every time!
Me: *grabs aces head*
Me: *freezes his brain*
Me: *takes off his head*
Dark Ace: -cuts off Beana's hands-

Yet he is dead. Also,he never said anything about not allowing me to kill him.

mariiheartsu
FWG Ninja

Postby mariiheartsu » 12 Nov 2011, 00:52

In a sense yes it is god modding, if you were doing it for fun as a joke and he knows it then its ok but if you guys were serious and you killed him without consent yes it is god modding.

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 12 Nov 2011, 09:00

mariiheartsu wrote:In a sense yes it is god modding, if you were doing it for fun as a joke and he knows it then its ok but if you guys were serious and you killed him without consent yes it is god modding.

Wait there. That means that nobody will ever die in a fight. After all,who wants to agree to their death? This is certainly not godmod,as not even 1 new RPer(or old one) will agree to their defeat...

beana 9000
FWG King

Postby beana 9000 » 12 Nov 2011, 14:19

Shadow00 wrote:
mariiheartsu wrote:In a sense yes it is god modding, if you were doing it for fun as a joke and he knows it then its ok but if you guys were serious and you killed him without consent yes it is god modding.

Wait there. That means that nobody will ever die in a fight. After all,who wants to agree to their death? This is certainly not godmod,as not even 1 new RPer(or old one) will agree to their defeat...
I have agreed that I have died. But then I just carried on…

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 12 Nov 2011, 15:05

Shadow00 wrote:

some people actually do admit to their defeat sometime. The people that don't just can't realize that there is somebody better then them...

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 12 Nov 2011, 18:07

so im not allowed to kill gorthark
P.s. i dont recognize as killing someone at point blank considerd godmodding its more of a rule then godmodding

mariiheartsu
FWG Ninja

Postby mariiheartsu » 12 Nov 2011, 21:45

Shadow00 wrote:

Yes people will die in a fight. Obviously if you are fighting the person it obviously means you have agreed to fight them and that you will either suffer the consequences or be victorious. Yes it is god modding due to the fact that the rules I put up on the subject weren't ones that I made up, I actually researched the topic to find them so they are widely accepted.

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 13 Nov 2011, 00:14

As i said it doesnt go as a "god mod" because a god mod is a way of cheating to win.

someguy
FWG Prince

Postby someguy » 13 Nov 2011, 00:31

lol btw the second example thing could be possible if he had the ability of fear, dreams or
the mind pluss i think in my opnion that thats should be posible

Return to “Role-playing”