The Rejected on the Run (fourm rp)

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!
J3rdegree
FWG Mod

The Rejected on the Run (fourm rp)

Postby J3rdegree » 22 Nov 2011, 03:53

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Fourm Para RP Topic~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

------------------------------------------BACKSTORY-------------------------------------------
During a huge war between many villages a massive study in biological alteration in all these towns were preformed to gain an upper hand in the battles. Each of these villages Came up with their own warriors to battle for them. Unfortunately, before any village had a chance to send their warriors to battle, the Star Village sent assassins out and captured all the opposing villages' leaders. All of them soon surrendered to the star clan and were swiftly killed.
Now with the wars over, and the Star Village in control; there is no use for the mutant warriors, so assassins were sent to kill them all off.
--------------------------------------------ROLE PLAY------------------------------------------
All Rprs that take part in this are mutant warroirs (please note your mutation in the Character Bio) and start out being attacked by the star clan assassins in one of their hometowns.
-------
Rules:
    - Please abide to the normal RP rules and regulations (http://fwgforum.com/fwg1/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=4628)
    -post in 5 sentences MINIMUM
    -all out of rp conversation is to be held at minimum and in brackets, [ and ]
    -no shorthand and use proper spelling and grammar to the best of your ability
    -and please take a hard hit and take damage every once and awile to keep things interesting
--------------------
Character Sheet
--------------------
    Character Name: (get creative with the names, different languages with meaningful names [like black fire in Japanese] in encouraged)
    Village of Origin:
    Appearance:
    *Bio(mutation and what it does):
*note that no one has family or friends, you are total outcasts with only the cloths on your back and no other weapon forms

let the journey begin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last edited by J3rdegree on 22 Nov 2011, 04:44, edited 4 times in total.

J3rdegree
FWG Mod

Re: The Rejected on the Run (fourm rp)

Postby J3rdegree » 22 Nov 2011, 03:56

Character Name: Hone kontorora (bone controller)
Village of Origin: Desert Village
RP Age: 16
Personality: natural leader, calm and caring unless attacked, lonely
Appearance: Pale white skin over a tall slender build. Medium blonde hair often covered by the hood of my sweatshirt. pale grey eyes with deep dark pupils.
*Bio(mutation and what it does): I have the mutation that allows me to extend my bones at free will at any given angle or shape.

Character Summary: Hi im Hone kontorora, but everyone just calls me Hone... or demon, but i prefer Hone. I like being around people... with other people who give half a care about me, but everyone is too scared of me because of my powers... I try to blend in with the rest, wear a normal pair of jeans and a hoodie, but everyone knows me for the monster i am.
I just want someone to talk to...

[i will bw posting my fight scene tomorow]
Last edited by J3rdegree on 22 Nov 2011, 04:40, edited 3 times in total.

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 22 Nov 2011, 04:15

Character Name: Sasorinodoku (New name, because of his mutation.)
RPAge: 26
Village of Origin: Toxin village
Personality: Sasorinodoku is calm, no matter his horrible mutation, and tends to try to keep people in line--While failing often. He does, however, have a temper, but it is hard to break it.
Appearance: Sasorinodoku is tall and frail, reaching an astounding 6'1 but weighing about 120 pounds. He has black hair and yellow eyes that look tainted with a tinge of green from the toxins in his blood. He has small teeth, but a large grin. His blood is an odd orange color.
*Bio(mutation and what it does): He was born in the Toxin Village before he was mutated so that his blood was infused with poison. This is the reason for his blood and eye color. The very touch of his blood or even saliva will poison somebody. However, he is immune to this poison, and, in fact, knows the antidote--Nonetheless, it is hard to obtain.

Character Summary: Hello. My name is Sasorinodoku, or, in English, Scorpion Poison. I was mutated by horrible people who infused my blood with the toxin of a deadly scorpion. Luckily, I'm still alive. I tend to stay calm, using a breathing technique--Breathing in 4 seconds, and out 5 seconds. However, my temper will not be contorlled forever. I have the feeling that one day I may just....explode.

(YES. J3R, YOU HAVE THE IDEA.)

beana 9000
FWG King

Postby beana 9000 » 22 Nov 2011, 05:12

Character Name: Mizu Shounen (Water Boy)
Home town: Water Village
RP Age: 12
Personality: Gets mad very easily,and as a result,he messes up on things. Calm most of the time,but he can change very fast.
Appearance: Peach skin all except a scar on leg,which is blueish,short blonde hair,blue eyes with deep black pupils.
Bio(mutation and what it does): He can evaporate into water anytime he feels like it. But the down side is he can't control where he is moving while in a vapor form.

Character Summary: Hello. I'm Mizu Shounen. I'd ratter be called Mizu,but it's up to you. I was chosen for an experiment and I was too young to understand what was going on. When I was brought into a room,I had finally realised what was going on. I was being used for something. The people threw me on a table and said to shut my mouth. I saw a syringe filled with a blue liquid,and felt it cut though my skin. My skin all started to glow,and then I had done something that wasn't supposed to happen. I had evaporated into water. I condensed and ran as fast as my legs could take me.

[There. This is the story I made.]
Edit: I have fixed my story to meet the requirements.
Last edited by beana 9000 on 02 Jan 2012, 16:43, edited 2 times in total.

mustache
FWG Baron

Postby mustache » 22 Nov 2011, 15:41

Character Name: Señor de sangre (Blood Lord)
Village of Origin: Earth Kingdom
RP Age: 10(Yes, my real age).
Personality: Young, often bored, and workout kind of person.
Appearance: 4'6, blonde, short hair, and very strong for ten years old, large red scar over my eye, blue eyes, weighing 100 pounts 3/4 muscle.
*Bio(mutation and what it does): I was walking into my fathers throne room since Earth Kingdom was deserted, then I sat on his throne, then his powers filled me- Earth-Blood-Wind.

J3rdegree
FWG Mod

Postby J3rdegree » 22 Nov 2011, 21:44

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
beana and stache, in the topic it is already stated that your powers were gained from genetic testing to be mutants, NOT from any other strange way, and stache in the bio please tell what the powers are and what they do, not just "my fathers powers"
My day started as any other day; waking up in the abandoned sawmill i called home, looking around thinking there would be someone there to talk to without any luck, and then resumes walking through the sand dunes aimlessly, hoping to find a new place with a better future. Today i saw hope!!! 5 people walking with their camels across the desert with star emblems on their luggage. As i walked over to them, curious of where they were from, i could see that they were trying to hide their faces from me... acting like i didn't exist. So i sadly turned away, knowing that they didn't care about me, like everyone else in the world. I took one final look at these strangers... but they were gone! I looked around wondering where they went, just as a throwing knife lodged itself in my shoulder! I looked up pulling out the knife and see all 5 of them attacking me! As they descended i grew out the bones in my arms to make 2 spears and grew my scull for head protection. As soon as their blades came crashing down o where i was standing i lunged forward, narrowly missing the attack. i turned around and shot one of my arm spears off at the closes of the assassins hitting them in the center of their star tattoo on their forehead. Seeing their friend killed launched an entire new hostility form the attacking force, all of them simultaneously pulled out unique weapons. The one on the far right took out 2 small daggers for each hand, the one to his right took out 2 kamas with a chain linking them together, the one to the far left held a hallibred, and the last one attempting to help the dead wounded soldier.
I quickly grew out a bone blade on each of my forearms, now knowing this is going to be a difficult fight.

The man with the kamas lunged first, and as i went to slice at him with my right arm, he parried to the side then made a quick downward slash with the other one which i blocked with my other forearm. As i grew my bones around his kamas,trapping him down, i asked "Who are you people????? And what do you want with someone like me?!?!?!" The man quickly replied "Because your a mutant monster, you don't belong in a world with MY kind!" Now outraged at his jests i protruded my ribcage to stab him all over, causing instant death. Next the one with the hallibred charged at me. I used the chain of the kamas still attached to my forearms to wrap the hallibred up just inches from my face, and then in one quick movement i snapped the blade off. Unfortunately i forgot about the last assassin with the daggers, and he sliced one of his daggers right through my left shoulder, completely disabling that arm and sending blood flying. I roared in pain as i spun around and whipped the man with the daggers with the chain and flung the kamas off of my forearms which spun around him and sent the kamas directly into his heart and his stomach. Now with 3 out of the 5 assassins dead i ran, letting the last two carry the bodies back to their village for a proper funeral. After all i still have respect for the dead.

I ran back to my sawmill and tended to my wounds. My left shoulder took all of the damage that battle, and I'm surprised that my arm didn't fall off! I quickly wiped up all the blood, changed my clothes, made a cast out of bone for my shoulder, and started a long trek away from here, away from my home, and to try and get to get all of my questions answered. Who were these assassins? Why are they targeting me? I haven't killed anybody... and most of all... Is there anyone out there who will help me????

[end of introductory battle, i will post another part after other people participating have made theirs]

beana 9000
FWG King

Postby beana 9000 » 22 Nov 2011, 21:51

j3rdegree wrote:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
beana and stache, in the topic it is already stated that your powers were gained from genetic testing to be mutants, NOT from any other strange way,

It is a genetic mutation. The drop fell between the waste and the skin,so it fused and he can now evaporate into water.

J3rdegree
FWG Mod

Postby J3rdegree » 22 Nov 2011, 22:00

beana 9000 wrote:
j3rdegree wrote:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
beana and stache, in the topic it is already stated that your powers were gained from genetic testing to be mutants, NOT from any other strange way,

It is a genetic mutation. The drop fell between the waste and the skin,so it fused and he can now evaporate into water.

[*facepalm* ok let me make it more clear... it is a PURPOSEFUL genetic mutation, if you read the backstory it says that your village had GENETIC TESTING for MILITARY USE not just killing off some criminal... please go by the story for now untill we get into the groove of things]

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 23 Nov 2011, 02:24

(Fight scene.)

Sasorinodoku was getting pissed. He had been on the run for at least two weeks, and now they had caught up to him. He cursed, spit on the ground, and cut himself on the arm. He spilled his blood onto the floor, and, the two toxins from his saliva and blood built a trench. He looked up, covered it with leaves, and hid behind a tree.

Then, he heard a voice behind him. "You're dangerous," it whispered. "You might as well give up, and let us kill you." Sasorinodoku turned around, thrusting his bleeding arm into the man's face. He snarled as his blood began to burn away the flesh on the man's face.

He dashed off, noticing out of the corner of his eyes that the trench was now filled by one of the men, unconscious. Two down, about forty to go. He climbed into a tree, looking around closely before doing so. A man was passing below, and felt a drop of liquid on his head--"Why does it sting, man?" he said in Japanese to another. The second looked up, and got poison in his eyes. He screamed before Sasorinodoku jumped down and stomped on both of their faces. He ran until he could barely breathe. He had lost them--For now. He patched up his wounds before resting.

J3rdegree
FWG Mod

Postby J3rdegree » 25 Nov 2011, 13:25

[beana and mustache, are you going to post your first fight scene or can fuipui and i continue this rp without you, u have 48 hours to make your posts then ill just continue the rp without you]

Return to “Role-playing”