The Rejected on the Run (fourm rp)

This is for role-playing crazies out there. Battle one another to see who reigns supreme!
beana 9000
FWG King

Re: The Rejected on the Run (fourm rp)

Postby beana 9000 » 26 Nov 2011, 15:12

Mizu Shounen just kept running. He hadn't had a place to sleep,eat,or cover up his cuts for days. He had heard the men after him shouting,so he had to run faster. The mutation he had wasn't going to really help him,because he had no way to use it. The vapor he had evaporated into might give him a chance to escape,but it took a lot of energy to do it. He focused at his the mark from the needle,and swore at the ones who did this. Now the men where on him. They saw his foot prints leading to a tree,and started chopping it down.

Mizu cursed again,and thought,"If I evaporate right now,I might be able to escape." It was a good plan he thought,yet so bad. He evaporated into a mist,and the men where breathing very deeply. He was being sucked in to the men's lungs. Mizu could not condense now,or else he would have half of his body missing. When he was fully in one of the men's bodies,he had condensed.

The man he was in gripped his chest in sharp pain. "WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?!",he shouted,eyes blood shot. The others looked up at the now fallen tree,and shrugged. The man screamed again. And then,Mizu bursted out of his chest. The men where in awe,and the hated the wretched boy even more. The pulled out their arrows and threw them at him. Mizu,now good at condensing and evaporating,escaped once again.

J3rdegree
FWG Mod

Postby J3rdegree » 29 Nov 2011, 01:29

As i ran through the desert, attempting to loose the assassins sent after me, the sand slowly turned into rough soil, then to soil, and finally i found the woods. The shade from the trees provided much relief as i drank the last of my water, and ate the rest of my rations. I was about to take a nap under the trees when i herd something rustle in the woods behind me. I quickly ripped out my left humorous (which i formed into a sharp spear) in hopes that it was a deer or some wild boar, but i saw something else... I saw more of the assassins! I started to panic and went on the defensive, but they passed right by... I looked again, now curious of why they were there, and i saw them chasing another person!!! Another person... spitting acid on the assassins? As i watched he took out 2 of them without a problem, but he was wounded badly. I followed this person until he stopped to rest. By then i decided that if he was being attacked by the assassins he must be a friend. Because an enemy of my enemy is my friend... right???

I crept up to where he was silently, and started to look through his few belongings, seeing if there was anything that could help me later on. Unfortunately there wasn't... Then it hit me... I'M NOT ALONE ANYMORE!!!!! Now overjoyed i jumped in the air because of my elation, but i missed my footing and fell on the sleeping boy!!!

[continue fui :3]

J3rdegree
FWG Mod

Postby J3rdegree » 30 Nov 2011, 01:39

[When characters meet up, like fui and i have, you can rp the other person. The only trick is that you must try and keep the same personality traits and fighting style, this is why we had the initial bio and fight scene; to attempt and understand the other rp characters well enough to be them]

J3rdegree
FWG Mod

Postby J3rdegree » 08 Dec 2011, 23:50

[hey, there is still time to join!!! cmon guys lets make this the next big rp thing :D ]

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 09 Dec 2011, 00:43

Sasorinodoku shot up, chopping at the air blindly. Drowsy, he shouted out, "I may be groggy, but I still bleed!" He pulled out a razor and slashed his finger, holding it out as if it were a bag full of toxic waste.

J3rdegree
FWG Mod

Postby J3rdegree » 09 Dec 2011, 01:26

I looked at the finger suspiciously and exclaimed "what is that goanna' do besides hurt yourself!" Just as I said this I saw the blood drip on the ground and burn straight through the ground. I stared at it for a little wile, not knowing what to do then said to the other boy "you... are a mutant... too????"
Sasori spitted back "Yah wat's it toya'?? Wait... you said too?"
I quickly replied back, excitedly "YA!!! See i can make my bones grow out, and around.." as he said this he shot out a piece of bone at twisted and turned it.
Sasori didnt know how to react to this, threatened or curious... maybe both?

Return to “Role-playing”