We Have A problem....

Put your suggestions on how to improve the community here
Angel
Human Overlord

Re: We Have A problem....

Postby Angel » 22 Mar 2013, 17:29

dankness75 wrote:I think mods should have a split screen of all the chat rooms. Maybe, it might make it easier. . . Or is that done?

OMG yes! I can't tell you how difficult it is to try and jump from room to room when it seems you are the only mod on late at night and 2 of the 3 rooms have some sort of commotion going on. You always miss something and then you get crap about it.

Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks

Postby Zia- » 23 Mar 2013, 12:08

AlsAngel wrote:
dankness75 wrote:I think mods should have a split screen of all the chat rooms. Maybe, it might make it easier. . . Or is that done?

OMG yes! I can't tell you how difficult it is to try and jump from room to room when it seems you are the only mod on late at night and 2 of the 3 rooms have some sort of commotion going on. You always miss something and then you get crap about it.

i reckon a split screen function would be EXTREMELY useful, the chat always gets pretty harsh in room 2, so many arguments going on in there
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
But the Pills were quicker
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 23 Mar 2013, 17:44

ZiaBloodedNightmare wrote:
AlsAngel wrote:

i reckon a split screen function would be EXTREMELY useful, the chat always gets pretty harsh in room 2, so many arguments going on in there

You have no idea :x I had to break up like 4 fights yesterday. 3 in room 2 and one in rp... 2 were going on at the same time though, makes things very difficult.

Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks

Postby Zia- » 24 Mar 2013, 10:40

only 3 in room 2? lol i see like 10 a day most of the time
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
But the Pills were quicker
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 24 Mar 2013, 21:33

Yeah... Some slip behind me when I'm not paying close enough attention Dx
I don't know what it is w/ that room but people seem to think they can run amok and do/say as they please.

Return to “Suggestions”