No votes
Let Frook Decide.
50%

Total votes: 6

Blood Knight
FWG Minor Noble

FWG App

Postby Blood Knight » 23 Mar 2013, 16:22

(I'm Asking If I Should Make One For FWG. Just Incase Frook / Hito Would Be To Busy To Build One. Also, I Don't Think They Know App Coding.)

Well, As The Name Says, I Think We Should Try And Have An App For FWG. Maybe Not The Site In-It's-Self, But Atleast The Chatrooms. I Could Provide Most Of The Coding If We Just go For The Chats. If It Would Be The Site, Frook Would Have To Do Some HTML5 For Every Page, But It Would Be Somewhat Pointless Because Flash Doesn't Even Work On Apple (Not Sure About Other Devices).

If We Would Go For The Having An App That Leads Just To The Chatrooms, I Could Do Most To All Of The Coding. But I Have No Idea How To Host Apps On The App Store, So I Would Host The App On A Cydia Repo. (You'd Have To Be Jailbroken To Use It)

Ps: This Would Be For Apple Products. Maybe Android Products Later On...
@echo off
color a
:A
echo %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random%
goto :A

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Re: FWG App

Postby Dr Frook » 24 Mar 2013, 02:32

I like the idea. We have a developers account with apple, so you could post it legally via that account. Though, if it is only for the chatboxes, not sure if it is worth the effort....
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Blood Knight
FWG Minor Noble

Postby Blood Knight » 24 Mar 2013, 12:09

FWG Leader wrote:I like the idea. We have a developers account with apple, so you could post it legally via that account. Though, if it is only for the chatboxes, not sure if it is worth the effort....

Well, I thought about having the ENTIRE site having a mobile version, but then every page (as far as I know) would have to have some HTML5 scripting in the page to enable it. (<---As far as i know. May not be true.) But if not the chats, then maybe the forums as well? Not sure if we would have to contact phpBB for permission on that, though.
@echo off
color a
echo %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random%

Hitokiri
FWG King

Postby Hitokiri » 24 Mar 2013, 22:29

try it out blood.

Start with the easiest, chats.

If anything, you can look at the mobile game section, that should work.

Blood Knight
FWG Minor Noble

Postby Blood Knight » 24 Mar 2013, 23:05

Hitokiri wrote:try it out blood.

Start with the easiest, chats.

If anything, you can look at the mobile game section, that should work.

Ok. Would you want the http://www.freeworldgroup.com/mobilegames.htm to be the homepage screen of the app? I would figure so since it leads to the chats too, but I figured I should confirm this.
@echo off
color a

Hitokiri
FWG King

Postby Hitokiri » 24 Mar 2013, 23:23

yea, seems like a good idea

Return to “Suggestions”