41%
No
59%

Total votes: 22

dankness75
FWG Mod

Re: MAKE. AN. OTAKU. CHAT. ROOM.

Postby dankness75 » 10 Aug 2013, 22:17

If room one wont get flooded then that would mean this 'Otaku' room will, wont it? .. . .. .

Temporary is one word which describes a persons life.

Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks

Postby Zia- » 11 Aug 2013, 01:22

dankness75 wrote:If room one wont get flooded then that would mean this 'Otaku' room will, wont it? .. . .. .

it could work, but alot of people would start abusing the other chatters due to their anime preferences, such as even with any typical anime chat, as soon as people bring up a certain anime, people immediately start bagging the anime and naming every reason they can think of why it sucks, ive been to a few anime chats in my time and talked about anime, most of the time its all good until people mentions a certain anime title, after that it was chaos, people capping every word and just generally carrying on, while im sure us fwgians would be much better behaved, still have to keep in thought that there are people that love to hang crap on every anime just because they think its childish.
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
But the Pills were quicker
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 11 Aug 2013, 10:44

To make a compromise, why not just make a sub forum for everyone who loves anime and all that fun stuff, instead of a chat?

It'll be more organized and less crazy.

Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks

Postby Zia- » 11 Aug 2013, 11:13

that would work, but im sure some people would find excuses as to why it would suck, im for it, cause then we could split anime titles up into topic, thus making it less likely for there to be arguing, so we could move all out independent anime fans into their respective topics. so have a topic about Naruto, one about Bleach and so one. Only problem i personally would see is that we'd constantly be having to resfresh if we wanted to have a proper conversation about an anime, otherwise im all up for a sub forum :D
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Postby The Divine Potato » 11 Aug 2013, 12:33

Zia-chan wrote:
dankness75 wrote:If room one wont get flooded then that would mean this 'Otaku' room will, wont it? .. . .. .

it could work, but alot of people would start abusing the other chatters due to their anime preferences, such as even with any typical anime chat, as soon as people bring up a certain anime, people immediately start bagging the anime and naming every reason they can think of why it sucks, ive been to a few anime chats in my time and talked about anime, most of the time its all good until people mentions a certain anime title, after that it was chaos, people capping every word and just generally carrying on, while im sure us fwgians would be much better behaved, still have to keep in thought that there are people that love to hang crap on every anime just because they think its childish.

Seeing all that wouldn't it be easier for frook and co just to have an 'Otaku' week?
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks

Postby Zia- » 11 Aug 2013, 12:37

The Divine Potato wrote:
Zia-chan wrote:

Seeing all that wouldn't it be easier for frook and co just to have an 'Otaku' week?

we were in the process of trying to do that, idk if its still happening or not .-.
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 14 Aug 2013, 23:12

As I said earlier, lets make a frooking sub forum for the Otaku-ness to please everyone.

FWG doesn't have a lot of areas on the forum, they're very small. The more catagories and sub-forums will show to it's members you actually care what other people think and want and there will be more activity, something you guys always want but you actually gotta work to make it a reality lol

So, to please both sides, make a sub forum like zeh pokemon stuff, or an entirely new catagory for Anime in general. :3

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 09 Sep 2013, 21:19

anime sub topic in the forums now.
no need for one of these rooms.
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks

Postby Zia- » 02 May 2014, 10:10

bringing this back up because the thought occured to me, why not have an anime chat, but have it set like we do with the combat room, with the link at the top of the ptd room, that way anime chatters would have a room to discuss anime in without other people dissing on them or complaining about anime talk flooding the chat
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

dankness75
FWG Mod

Postby dankness75 » 02 May 2014, 11:33

Zia-chan wrote:bringing this back up because the thought occured to me, why not have an anime chat, but have it set like we do with the combat room, with the link at the top of the ptd room, that way anime chatters would have a room to discuss anime in without other people dissing on them or complaining about anime talk flooding the chat

I must be barmy to say this but I must admit, it is a idea but... but ;Sees the pavement pizza which he caused;

Temporary is one word which describes a persons life.

Return to “Suggestions”