41%
No
59%

Total votes: 22

mmm
FWG Mod

Re: MAKE. AN. OTAKU. CHAT. ROOM.

Postby mmm » 02 Aug 2013, 02:29

Shadow00 wrote:And I voted no for the sheer purpose that it will die faster than the foreign language room.
Dont think anyone will bother to use it when they can still talk about manga or anime in rm 1.
I mean, I wouldn't.

What he said.
Image For trying.

Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks

Postby Zia- » 04 Aug 2013, 07:27

id honestly love the idea for a anime chat, but yea, im just guessing but id say there are only about 10-15 people that actually thoroughly watch anime, it would as Shadow said die out rather quickly, but Zia does have a possible solution, if the CMs would allow it, put simply, allow all the animefreaks to a small offsite chatbox dedicated to only anime, atm its like completely dead cause no one goes there, but with a little effort it might be able to serve as a solution to this problem , also i happen to have made the chatbox, and well since most of you trust me enough, i thought it might actually work as a solution. and yes even though it is a x a t chat and mostly everyone here seems to hate that site, it was just a thought, who knows, we could end up with better ideas
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
But the Pills were quicker
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 04 Aug 2013, 21:22

Zia-chan wrote:id honestly love the idea for a anime chat, but yea, im just guessing but id say there are only about 10-15 people that actually thoroughly watch anime, it would as Shadow said die out rather quickly, but Zia does have a possible solution, if the CMs would allow it, put simply, allow all the animefreaks to a small offsite chatbox dedicated to only anime, atm its like completely dead cause no one goes there, but with a little effort it might be able to serve as a solution to this problem , also i happen to have made the chatbox, and well since most of you trust me enough, i thought it might actually work as a solution. and yes even though it is a x a t chat and mostly everyone here seems to hate that site, it was just a thought, who knows, we could end up with better ideas

I can't access that website because it's blocked for me. n.n
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 08 Aug 2013, 05:34

Nayyyyyyy. If your pals want to have an anime fanclub offsite it's all well and good, no need to involve FWG.
Image For trying.

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 08 Aug 2013, 13:56

-hisses and makes a cross with my fingers- death to that site! DEATTTHHHHHH!
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks

Postby Zia- » 10 Aug 2013, 10:42

The Angel wrote:-hisses and makes a cross with my fingers- death to that site! DEATTTHHHHHH!

woah, guess you wont be coming over to chat about anime then :P
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Postby The Divine Potato » 10 Aug 2013, 11:49

I voted no for the pure reason you are using the word otaku wrong
There is the definition (in Japan) young people who are highly skilled in or obsessed with computer technology it the detriment of their social skills

Also it's not limited to anime and manga so it could be about a video game and we don't want someone who knows the definition like I do to come in and talk all day about call of duty or something like that
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks

Postby Zia- » 10 Aug 2013, 12:27

The Divine Potato wrote:I voted no for the pure reason you are using the word otaku wrong
There is the definition (in Japan) young people who are highly skilled in or obsessed with computer technology it the detriment of their social skills

Also it's not limited to anime and manga so it could be about a video game and we don't want someone who knows the definition like I do to come in and talk all day about call of duty or something like that

somewhat, an Otaku is someone who is has obsessive interests over a particular subject, it doesnt have to be computers,games, anime and manga, they are just the general terms people use it for. most english people will just automatically assume an otaku is someone obsessed with anime and manga though.
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Postby The Divine Potato » 10 Aug 2013, 14:13

Zia-chan wrote:
The Divine Potato wrote:I voted no for the pure reason you are using the word otaku wrong

somewhat, an Otaku is someone who is has obsessive interests over a particular subject, it doesnt have to be computers,games, anime and manga, they are just the general terms people use it for. most english people will just automatically assume an otaku is someone obsessed with anime and manga though.

In retrospect it would make sense to call it an anime fan room
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks

Postby Zia- » 10 Aug 2013, 15:11

agreed
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

Return to “Suggestions”