Livestreaming

Put your suggestions on how to improve the community here
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Livestreaming

Postby Foopzheart » 20 Mar 2014, 04:15

There should be a FWG livestream. Mostly miscellaneous, but with TV or movies or whatever. Just somebody hosts a livestream and torrents a bunch of movies and TV and then takes requests.
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

Angel
Human Overlord

Re: Livestreaming

Postby Angel » 20 Mar 2014, 04:20

I tried that once, but it wasn't a live stream...and it was more me yaking about "fwig" and stuff...
I think the CMs should live stream about fwg and why people enjoy it here so much and the games and, mostly, the community. That would be cool.
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 20 Mar 2014, 04:28

I was thinking less sponsoring, more just for fun. It could actually help bring in new members with just a link to the site from the Livestream. But it'd be like the host (someone who is one for a long while each day) turns on a movie, leaves it alone or watches it or whatever, and when it ends comes back and takes another request.
vaguely present

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 20 Mar 2014, 04:37

All we gotta do is make sure we mention FWG a few times and when people watch they will be like "oh hey, that community seems pretty interesting, I bet there are some pretty neat people there" and BAM in no time we'll have more fwiggers for frook to nom on.
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 20 Mar 2014, 04:41

AlsAngel wrote:All we gotta do is make sure we mention FWG a few times and when people watch they will be like "oh hey, that community seems pretty interesting, I bet there are some pretty neat people there" and BAM in no time we'll have more fwiggers for frook to nom on.

Just like, at the beginning of the stream, "Tonight on Channel Frook, we're going to be watching movies--To know the next times, check them out on FreeWorldGroup.com.

Then at the end,

"_____, from FreeWorldGroup, signing off."
vaguely present

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 23 Mar 2014, 15:29

We could just make a YouTube channel for FWG and people who regularly make videos, whether it be blogs or such can upload videos. YouTube is obviously a popular area and getting attention there and giving links in every video and the channel's bio can attract new people.

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 23 Mar 2014, 17:56

Shadowstar1922 wrote:We could just make a YouTube channel for FWG and people who regularly make videos, whether it be blogs or such can upload videos. YouTube is obviously a popular area and getting attention there and giving links in every video and the channel's bio can attract new people.

Unfortunately someone might do something to ruin the integrity of the channel thus making FWG look bad, and that's a lot of work to push onto the CMs to take care of it.
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 24 Mar 2014, 10:14

AlsAngel wrote:
Shadowstar1922 wrote:We could just make a YouTube channel for FWG and people who regularly make videos, whether it be blogs or such can upload videos. YouTube is obviously a popular area and getting attention there and giving links in every video and the channel's bio can attract new people.

Unfortunately someone might do something to ruin the integrity of the channel thus making FWG look bad, and that's a lot of work to push onto the CMs to take care of it.

Thats why you choose trustworthy YouTubers who won't stoop to such a low level to ruin the channel to do videos. If other members want to upload a video, they can simply send the video to a chosen FWG YouTuber.

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 25 Mar 2014, 03:48

Shadowstar1922 wrote:
AlsAngel wrote:

Thats why you choose trustworthy YouTubers who won't stoop to such a low level to ruin the channel to do videos. If other members want to upload a video, they can simply send the video to a chosen FWG YouTuber.

There could be one person controlling the channel and people send in submissions and get credit.
vaguely present

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 25 Mar 2014, 03:50

The question is...
Who is trust worthy enough, spends a lot of time on youtube, and would be willing to be that person?
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Return to “Suggestions”