Take away the rp forum

Put your suggestions on how to improve the community here
someguy
FWG Prince

Take away the rp forum

Postby someguy » 17 Apr 2014, 17:50

>no recent post in 4 days
>no recent threads made in how many months?

rp is dead and how many people really do actual para rp in the past month again?

plz keep rp room though
This guy is the embodiment of cringe.
[img]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-v9PdfKlA2WE/TfYGXjiZJ5I/AAAAAAAABmA/gJslrGtGfPw/h120/dancing+pig.gif[/img]
Sg's Piggy

Tycoon
FWG Mod

Re: Take away the rp forum

Postby Tycoon » 17 Apr 2014, 18:03

i think quite a lot of people wouldn't be happy about this... for one, it contains or character history topic. for two, people do use it! no recent post in 4 days.. 4 days??? no posting in 4 days is enough to delete the forum??? What???
Image FWG Potential Princess 2016

#FreeWorldFinder 2nd place in Scavenger Hunt
#3 in the Halloween competition
~ it's a perfect day / to float away ~

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 17 Apr 2014, 21:02

Not only that, but the PTD room is pretty dead most days yet we haven't discarded the room, and as far as I know no plans have been made to do so, and if there have been plans then they haven't been too important to focus on.
The RP room will liven up more during the summer when most of the chatters who are in school right now will be more available to hang out online and have fun and what not.
Besides, if you think the RP forum should be deleted just because it isn't active every day then technically the only forums that should even be here are the General Chat, Serious Discussion and the Forum Games since the only person who ever posts in the Game Chat is Frook and the other forums have been quite dead for a good few weeks I would say. A post here and there occasionally but not very often.
Also, the Bug Reports section of the forum is not used very often, but does that mean its not important? When there are problems its good to have somewhere to take concerns to.
So to make a long post short: Just because RP isn't as crazy lively as it used to be, doesn't mean it should be gotten rid of and neither should the RP forum.
"Halo, and goodbye!"

someguy
FWG Prince

Postby someguy » 18 Apr 2014, 06:53

>ptd room is pretty dead

well it's a room, rooms whether active or not will stay until it get's replaced by another thing(pdt room used to be room 2 and room 3 is now rp room) so we shouldn't really touch the rooms.

>The RP room will liven up more during the summer when most of the chatters who are in school right now will be more available to hang out online and have fun and what not.

it's summer in my country right now .-.

__
but you did get me thinking, yeah let's keep it until it's completely dead and then replace it with para rp forum(para rp sub forum becomes main forum) and sticky the character history thing to para rp forum and all the other important character memorabilia
This guy is the embodiment of cringe.
[img]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-v9PdfKlA2WE/TfYGXjiZJ5I/AAAAAAAABmA/gJslrGtGfPw/h120/dancing+pig.gif[/img]
Sg's Piggy

Excalibur
King of the Texans!

Postby Excalibur » 23 Apr 2014, 01:46

It's am important storage place for character history and para RP. We also use it for record keeping of spar tourneys.
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

prophet
FWG King

Postby prophet » 27 Apr 2014, 08:23

I use the RP forums..
Image FWG BLACKBELT

My Discord ID is Artolix, if anybody wants to reconnect.

The Zodiac Killer
FWG Field Marshal

Postby The Zodiac Killer » 27 Apr 2014, 08:52

It will grow again.
My name is Alex, and have been a member since '09. Love the site and the forum. Happily Married!

Return to “Suggestions”