gaming room

Put your suggestions on how to improve the community here
someguy
FWG Prince

gaming room

Postby someguy » 06 May 2014, 17:28

Let's change pokemon room into gaming room, since gaming is more general and it helps fwg because people playing same games can chat it up there
This guy is the embodiment of cringe.
[img]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-v9PdfKlA2WE/TfYGXjiZJ5I/AAAAAAAABmA/gJslrGtGfPw/h120/dancing+pig.gif[/img]
Sg's Piggy

Rainshard
FWG God

Re: gaming room

Postby Rainshard » 06 May 2014, 17:42

I thought the Pokemon room was for Pokemon Tower Defence. It would be like removing chat in an online game???
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

someguy
FWG Prince

Postby someguy » 07 May 2014, 04:05

Rainshard500 wrote:I thought the Pokemon room was for Pokemon Tower Defence. It would be like removing chat in an online game???

i thought Ptd was removed? plus it's mostly dead now. besides even if it was alive it would sync with other games, hence the (gaming room) since it's so general
[img]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-v9PdfKlA2WE/TfYGXjiZJ5I/AAAAAAAABmA/gJslrGtGfPw/h120/dancing+pig.gif[/img]
Sg's Piggy

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 07 May 2014, 06:29

I think it is a good idea if it becomes very inactive.
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

Excalibur
King of the Texans!

Postby Excalibur » 09 May 2014, 01:38

Rainshard500 wrote:I think it is a good idea if it becomes very inactive.

It has got really stagnant.
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

woofwoof
FWG Mod
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Postby woofwoof » 09 May 2014, 14:27

Excalibur wrote:
Rainshard500 wrote:I think it is a good idea if it becomes very inactive.

It has got really stagnant.

Yes, and really the only people that go in there now feel the need to spam it with crap because no one else is there. Kind of an annoyance for the mods, right? The Pokémon chat was a good idea, but no one uses it anymore. I think the game chat would be a fresh change that would keep it more active.

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 11 May 2014, 05:36

I don't really want this gaming room to be a room where you discuss games. Hear me out.

When someone opens a fwg game up, we want them to see lots of activity. That activity is room 1. And always will be. So I want to keep room 1 the default room that opens.

However, I don't see a problem with having room 2 become the room people go to when they play a game together i.e Pokemon Showdown, SSL. Problem is, it will be marginally more active.
Image For trying.

someguy
FWG Prince

Postby someguy » 12 May 2014, 14:28

mmm wrote:I don't really want this gaming room to be a room where you discuss games. Hear me out.

When someone opens a fwg game up, we want them to see lots of activity. That activity is room 1. And always will be. So I want to keep room 1 the default room that opens.

However, I don't see a problem with having room 2 become the room people go to when they play a game together i.e Pokemon Showdown, SSL. Problem is, it will be marginally more active.

This is what I'm suggesting, changing the name and we all call it the gaming room
Sg's Piggy

Return to “Suggestions”