Strike through text

Put your suggestions on how to improve the community here
Mewtwo Power
FWG Mod

Re: Strike through text

Postby Mewtwo Power » 30 Jul 2014, 23:36

Shadowstar1922 wrote:
Zia-chan wrote:my question is, how would this benefit us?

Just to let people express what they're saying and stuff. It's not a bad addition. It's certainly not going to cause problems, nor hurt FWG.

That's like asking how is the italics feature going to benefit us? Or the bold? Or the colors?

+1 Exactly what I was about to mention.

For crying out loud! Mewtwo is the best, and always will be the best!

Blood Knight
FWG Minor Noble

Postby Blood Knight » 02 Aug 2014, 23:34

Mewtwo Power wrote:
Shadowstar1922 wrote:

Just to let people express what they're saying and stuff. It's not a bad addition. It's certainly not going to cause problems, nor hurt FWG.

That's like asking how is the italics feature going to benefit us? Or the bold? Or the colors?

Italics, Bold, and Colors add emphasis to the words they are used on. Strike through would somewhat do that, but it doesn't really have a purpose...
@echo off
color a
:A
echo %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random%
goto :A

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 02 Aug 2014, 23:39

Blood Knight wrote:
Mewtwo Power wrote:
Shadowstar1922 wrote:

Italics, Bold, and Colors add emphasis to the words they are used on. Strike through would somewhat do that, but it doesn't really have a purpose...

strike throughs show what you want to say but the "on the documents" word is the word that follows it. or it can be a sentence that is whispered or muttered when you get someone mad.

it's suppose to add comedy and give more life to your post.

Blood Knight
FWG Minor Noble

Postby Blood Knight » 02 Aug 2014, 23:51

Shadowstar1922 wrote:
Blood Knight wrote:
Mewtwo Power wrote:
Shadowstar1922 wrote:

strike throughs show what you want to say but the "on the documents" word is the word that follows it. or it can be a sentence that is whispered or muttered when you get someone mad.

it's suppose to add comedy and give more life to your post.

I just feel like a lot of users will try and make "sneaky" rude / offensive remarks more with the [s][/s] command and say it was for comedic purposes.
@echo off
color a
:A
echo %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random%
goto :A

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 02 Aug 2014, 23:53

I added it u freaky freaks.
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Return to “Suggestions”