Deleting your own messages on the chatbox

Put your suggestions on how to improve the community here
DriveThru Whale
FWG Earl

Deleting your own messages on the chatbox

Postby DriveThru Whale » 31 May 2015, 00:56

Mods can already delete messages in the chatbox, no matter who made them, but I feel that we ordinary chatterererers should be able to delete our own messages (not messages made by other people, obviously). This could work well for people who, said something hurtful that they want to take back, or made a typo or something, and the mods are not around to do anything about it. Please support this suggestion.
This message was approved by DriveThru Whale for the "DriveThru Whale for Supreme Zombie Kim-Jong of Fwg" campaign.
Image LOUDEST 2015, 2017

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Re: Deleting your own messages on the chatbox

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 31 May 2015, 12:37

People could just cuss people out when mods aren't around and be a total jerk, then delete them before the other person can screenshot them.

I think people should own up to hurtful and/or ignorant things they've said in the past. They should look it straight in the face and apologize and say they're wrong. Deleting it won't do much.

mmm
FWG Mod

Re: Deleting your own messages on the chatbox

Postby mmm » 01 Jun 2015, 03:32

Shadowstar1922 wrote:People could just cuss people out when mods aren't around and be a total jerk, then delete them before the other person can screenshot them.

I think people should own up to hurtful and/or ignorant things they've said in the past. They should look it straight in the face and apologize and say they're wrong. Deleting it won't do much.

^
Plus the functionality is only there for users to delete their last post.
Image For trying.

Return to “Suggestions”