14%
No, only because im closted and dont want to reveal myself
No votes

Total votes: 7

Walking Zombee
Hand of the King

FWG RENOVATION: Bowman Online

Postby Walking Zombee » 13 Aug 2015, 18:40

Ok, so Bowman Online, started a long time ago, but we've decided it's time it actually became a thing.
The premise of Bowman Online would be the same was 1, or 2, except there could be:

--------PvP Online---------
PvP, for those who don't know, is Player vs. Player. This part is self explanatory. There could also be a ranking system implented into that, in which lower level players face lower levels, and higher level players face higher levels. Of course, for that to work out, we would need some kind of points (POOOOOIIINNNTTTSSS!!!!!!) system, where you'd get points for beating people, based on how quickly you took them out, how many hits you took, hit:miss ratio, stuff like that. Then, when you pass a certain limit you will reach a new rank, allowing you to be able to battle new people, along with you getting a little bonus/unlockable for reaching that rank.

--------Skins--------
Skins, are even more self explanatory than the last. Get in-game currency. (Which will be obtained by defeating players and maybe Campaign Mode??) Buy some skins. Everyone will start out with original Bowman, then once they get enough money they can buy a skin. Some skins won't be purchaseable once until you reach a certain level.
------Currently Suggested Skins
BowBoy
BowGirl
BatBow
Robin Hood
Monochrome Colors (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green. etc.)[Currently suggest as: One set skin with an RGB slider to let you choose a color.]

--------Campaign Mode----------
This mode could be for people who either can't play online, or don't want to. A little bit of a sotry mode, where you fight increasingly difficult AI for in-game currency, or small bonuses and etc. Then, when you finish it, there could be some super mega boss that you have to fight, and then you win. The end.

feel free$$$ to tell me more
(except its 3.99 USD for each suggestion)
Last edited by Walking Zombee on 13 Aug 2015, 19:22, edited 2 times in total.
dab

TheKingsHills
FWG King

Re: FWG RENOVATION: Bowman Online

Postby TheKingsHills » 13 Aug 2015, 19:09

We could have 2 competitive modes online. An elo based PvP system, and then a PvE type system where there's a leaderboard and whoever has the most points in a single run or something reaches the top of the leaderboards.

Skriltek
FWG freebooter

Postby Skriltek » 14 Aug 2015, 02:06

Well also we need a server to host online players. I guess Frook will host it or something. I can help the developers with coding. I'm not good on ideas, but I am good at translating the ideas into code. I think I would be a good candidate to implement a few game mechanics and such. Never posted a game on FWG, but I'm fairly good at programming games. Hopefully I can help on this project :P

Excalibur
King of the Texans!

Postby Excalibur » 14 Aug 2015, 04:03

If I was to do bowman online, the idea would be to create three play modes.

1. Classic
2. Solo/Campaign like
3. Multiplayer.

Then once the game is made, make two copies. Limit copy 1 to Classic and Solo play modes, with multiplayer linking to the the second copy which runs exclusively on FWG with multiplayer. This way, we will attract traffic to our site.
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

Skriltek
FWG freebooter

Postby Skriltek » 14 Aug 2015, 04:12

Walking Zombee wrote:Ok, so Bowman Online, started a long time ago, but it's time it actually became a thing.

I see you thought the bowman online idea on my thread was good! I'm pretty sure Frook agees with this idea!

Flobalob
FWG Mod

Postby Flobalob » 14 Aug 2015, 04:34

Excalibur wrote:If I was to do bowman online, the idea would be to create three play modes.

1. Classic
2. Solo/Campaign like
3. Multiplayer.

Then once the game is made, make two copies. Limit copy 1 to Classic and Solo play modes, with multiplayer linking to the the second copy which runs exclusively on FWG with multiplayer. This way, we will attract traffic to our site.

ex the genius
September Quiz - 2ndImage
October Contest - 2ndImage
Official most likely to become the new Kim Kardashian - Image#Betterthanyou

Return to “Suggestions”