Put your suggestions on how to improve the community here
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

FWG Secret Santa

Postby Foopzheart » 30 Nov 2015, 18:56

idk if it's possible
but i think it is

i guess if you're up for it pm me?
i think there should be a maximum of 20 dollars so people aren't spending their life savings on other fwgers (as much as that's appreciated) and a minimum of, well, 0. it's the thought that counts, there's no issue with homemade as long as there's real effort put into it (so not a card, you know, unless they really want a card)
if you are interested post some things you're interested in, like a lil christmas list. nothing over 20$ (or under 0 kek), because i understand budget issues for some of you

also, any recommendations tell me
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God

Re: FWG Secret Santa

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 05 Dec 2015, 13:56

couldnt you buy someone something with frooks, too? like a chat name color or something, of course a limit will be put on this too, but seeing as frooks are more expendable i would say maybe 100-150 frooks
"Everyone else gave up on you... but I saw what you could be!"

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 06 Dec 2015, 03:46

Leprechaun Lukia wrote:couldnt you buy someone something with frooks, too? like a chat name color or something, of course a limit will be put on this too, but seeing as frooks are more expendable i would say maybe 100-150 frooks

if they're up for it, i guess. try to give them something they're asking for tho, or something with meaning
vaguely present

BluesDotEXE
FWG King

Postby BluesDotEXE » 10 Dec 2015, 06:59

Foopzheart wrote:
Leprechaun Lukia wrote:couldnt you buy someone something with frooks, too? like a chat name color or something, of course a limit will be put on this too, but seeing as frooks are more expendable i would say maybe 100-150 frooks

if they're up for it, i guess. try to give them something they're asking for tho, or something with meaning

Ya that's true Christmas spirit
Don't try, do.

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 17 Dec 2015, 23:40

obviously not happening. maybe next year
vaguely present

TheKingsHills
FWG King

Postby TheKingsHills » 12 Jan 2016, 00:08

So I had an idea for the first annual FWG Secret Santa.
This would be exclusive to FWG Steam users but it could work out nicely.
A reputable FWG user creates an FWG Secret Santa steam account. This account would serve as the distributor of the gifts to the recipient. This would allow the gift giver to remain secret. (hence secret santa).
In order to decide who gives gifts to who we could run an rng system and randomly match santas to receivers. All receivers would be required to be a santa as well unless there is a santa(s) willing to give a gift without receiving one in return.
We set a low ball amount for gifts at $3 USD. Maximum of $20 so that people aren't trying to "outshine" the others in gifts.

Return to “Suggestions”