How about a questions subforum?

Put your suggestions on how to improve the community here

Should a Questions Subforum Be Made?

Yes
5
63%
No
3
38%
 
Total votes: 8

User avatar
The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Posts: 2285
Joined: 02 Apr 2013, 19:07
Fr00k$: 259.30
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

How about a questions subforum?

Postby The Divine Potato » 13 May 2016, 10:18

I'm sure it's happened to several users and it has happened to me myself, but you sometimes have a question to ask and the person isn't on hand to answer it, and it could be an indiscriminate period of time before that person gets online in chat, and by that time you could have forgotten the question. So how about we make a subforum for these things?
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

User avatar
Excalibur
King of the Texans!
Posts: 2167
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 00:14
Fr00k$: 1850.70
Location: Running from Orby :D

Re: How about a questions subforum?

Postby Excalibur » 13 May 2016, 17:43

Why not just PM the person?
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

User avatar
Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby
Posts: 3157
Joined: 28 Feb 2010, 17:06
Fr00k$: 2.80
Location: Following Excalibur..
Contact:

Re: How about a questions subforum?

Postby Lightning Orb » 13 May 2016, 17:44

Excalibur wrote:Why not just PM the person?

My exact thought.
Image
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket!
#2016FWGAwards

User avatar
TheKingsHills
FWG King
Posts: 658
Joined: 03 Apr 2011, 02:11
Fr00k$: 109.20

Re: How about a questions subforum?

Postby TheKingsHills » 24 May 2016, 05:52

Just use the pm button lol.
Honestly, I thought this was going to be a suggestion for a subforum that the "Parent" topics would be Questions, and the replies would be answers or debates over the answer.
Sort of like an "Explain like I'm 5" subforum (but with a wider range of potential questions/topics).

User avatar
Excalibur
King of the Texans!
Posts: 2167
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 00:14
Fr00k$: 1850.70
Location: Running from Orby :D

Re: How about a questions subforum?

Postby Excalibur » 24 May 2016, 18:31

Obviously there are people voting 'yes'. Those people need to explain this concept out, because as of rn the 'just pm' argument is pretty strong.
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

User avatar
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE
Posts: 3693
Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
Fr00k$: 629.95
Location: SKREEEEE
Contact:

Re: How about a questions subforum?

Postby Foopzheart » 25 May 2016, 05:28

TheKingsHills wrote:Just use the pm button lol.
Honestly, I thought this was going to be a suggestion for a subforum that the "Parent" topics would be Questions, and the replies would be answers or debates over the answer.
Sort of like an "Explain like I'm 5" subforum (but with a wider range of potential questions/topics).

i'm gonna vote yes for this idea but not the OP idea
vaguely present
Image
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

User avatar
Excalibur
King of the Texans!
Posts: 2167
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 00:14
Fr00k$: 1850.70
Location: Running from Orby :D

Re: How about a questions subforum?

Postby Excalibur » 25 May 2016, 17:20

Foopzheart wrote:
TheKingsHills wrote:Just use the pm button lol.
Honestly, I thought this was going to be a suggestion for a subforum that the "Parent" topics would be Questions, and the replies would be answers or debates over the answer.
Sort of like an "Explain like I'm 5" subforum (but with a wider range of potential questions/topics).

i'm gonna vote yes for this idea but not the OP idea



that's not even what TDP was talking about... and u can do that in gen chat.
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

User avatar
The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Posts: 2285
Joined: 02 Apr 2013, 19:07
Fr00k$: 259.30
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Re: How about a questions subforum?

Postby The Divine Potato » 25 May 2016, 18:21

Excalibur wrote:
Foopzheart wrote:
TheKingsHills wrote:Just use the pm button lol.
Honestly, I thought this was going to be a suggestion for a subforum that the "Parent" topics would be Questions, and the replies would be answers or debates over the answer.
Sort of like an "Explain like I'm 5" subforum (but with a wider range of potential questions/topics).

i'm gonna vote yes for this idea but not the OP idea



that's not even what TDP was talking about... and u can do that in gen chat.


Actually that is close to what I imagined, I was just suggesting a use for it.
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"


Return to “Suggestions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests