A New Name

Put your suggestions on how to improve the community here

Change the name of this site to "Communist World Group"?

Yes, Comrade! For the Revolution!
29%
Yes!
21%
We Have No Choice! Yes!
50%

Total votes: 14

The Random Savior
FWG Prince

A New Name

Postby The Random Savior » 20 Nov 2016, 23:36

Obviously, what the youngsters want these days is change. So, change the name of the site.

Change it to what, you ask? Why, I have a fantastic name...

COMMUNIST WORLD GROUP

HEAR ME, BROTHERS AND SISTERS! THE REVOLUTION IS UPON US!

Endorsers:
Me
Rainy
Lenin
FWG
Last edited by The Random Savior on 22 Dec 2016, 00:30, edited 2 times in total.
Out of Action.

BluesDotEXE
FWG King

Re: A New Name

Postby BluesDotEXE » 21 Nov 2016, 03:20

inb4banned
Don't try, do.

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 23 Nov 2016, 18:17

I endorse this

2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

The Random Savior
FWG Prince

Postby The Random Savior » 23 Nov 2016, 20:38

Rainshard wrote:I endorse this

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT, COMRADE. TOGETHER WE SHALL BRING DOWN THE FROOKISH REGIME.
Out of Action.

The Random Savior
FWG Prince

Postby The Random Savior » 23 Nov 2016, 20:57

A POLL HAS BEEN ADDED, COMRADES. VOTE.
Out of Action.

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 23 Nov 2016, 21:09

Seize the memes of production
2015 dad

The Random Savior
FWG Prince

Postby The Random Savior » 25 Nov 2016, 04:43

OUR MOVEMENT IS GAINING MOMENTUM, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT COMRADES!
Out of Action.

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 29 Nov 2016, 21:31

I was only 16 years old. I loved communism so much, I had all the treatises and propaganda posters. I prayed to Marx every night to thank him for the dialectical materialism I had been given. "Workers of the world unite," I said, "you have nothing to lose but your chains." My boss hears me, and calls me a tankie. I knew he was jealous of my commitment to the revolution. I called him a reactionary fascist. He slaps me and sends me to work for a wage. I'm crying now, and I'm alienated from my labor. I lay in my bed, and I'm poor. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel something touch me. It's Karl Marx. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear, "Let the ruling classes tremble at a communist revolution." He grabs me with his powerful hands and places me on my knees. I am ready. I organize a labor union for Karl Marx. He throws reactionaries into the gulag. It hurts so much, but I do it for Marx. I take up arms against the bourgeoisie. I want to contribute to the revolution. He roars a mighty roar as he fills my life with class consciousness. My boss walks in. Karl looks him straight in the eye and says, "From each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs." Marx leaves through the window. Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains.
2015 dad

The Random Savior
FWG Prince

Postby The Random Savior » 29 Nov 2016, 22:19

Rainshard wrote:I was only 16 years old. I loved communism so much, I had all the treatises and propaganda posters. I prayed to Marx every night to thank him for the dialectical materialism I had been given. "Workers of the world unite," I said, "you have nothing to lose but your chains." My boss hears me, and calls me a tankie. I knew he was jealous of my commitment to the revolution. I called him a reactionary fascist. He slaps me and sends me to work for a wage. I'm crying now, and I'm alienated from my labor. I lay in my bed, and I'm poor. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel something touch me. It's Karl Marx. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear, "Let the ruling classes tremble at a communist revolution." He grabs me with his powerful hands and places me on my knees. I am ready. I organize a labor union for Karl Marx. He throws reactionaries into the gulag. It hurts so much, but I do it for Marx. I take up arms against the bourgeoisie. I want to contribute to the revolution. He roars a mighty roar as he fills my life with class consciousness. My boss walks in. Karl looks him straight in the eye and says, "From each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs." Marx leaves through the window. Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains.

I love you Rain.
Out of Action.

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 30 Nov 2016, 05:22

this is bad
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

Return to “Suggestions”