If you could be a pokemon...

Pokemon trading and general Pokemon chat!
org36
FWG Earl
Fr00k$: 3.50

Re: If you could be a pokemon...

Postby org36 » 10 Mar 2014, 06:17

Percyception wrote:Okay. I'd be Ho-Oh.

Which one?The guy with the strange fluffy beard that smells like coffee,drops onto burning coal and goes 'ho-ho-ho" or the majestic rainbow bird that has feathers of the seven colors of the light spectrum and is a fire type yet it can reflect light with water?
Meepy Mipy Meepzy Mo
Dangle Frook over lava by a toe
Make a poem about this
and make Zia hiss
(Eeeeep.)
Meeeeeeeeeeep.

Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks
Fr00k$: 696.55

Postby Zia- » 10 Mar 2014, 06:25

ia Zia a pokemon yet?
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
But the Pills were quicker
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

org36
FWG Earl

Postby org36 » 11 Mar 2014, 07:13

Excalibur wrote:besides ditto lol

Fine.Mew.Mew can learn Transform.Yep.No banning this pokemon.
Meepy Mipy Meepzy Mo
Make a poem about this
and make Zia hiss
(Eeeeep.)
Meeeeeeeeeeep.

mmm
FWG Mod
Fr00k$: 24.05

Postby mmm » 11 Mar 2014, 17:28

Magcargo. With a body temperature of over 18,000 degrees Fahrenheit (nearly twice the temperature of the surface of the sun), it means no one could get within 50 meters of me without bursting into flames.
Image For trying.

org36
FWG Earl

Postby org36 » 14 Mar 2014, 14:43

mmm wrote:Magcargo. With a body temperature of over 18,000 degrees Fahrenheit (nearly twice the temperature of the surface of the sun), it means no one could get within 50 meters of me without bursting into flames.

So you'd be lonely since even other fire pokemon can't get near you without imploding.Which reminds me,how do pokeballs not melt when you try to catch this thing?How did people research the thing?With a freakin' telescope?Seriously?!

So,50 metres=burst into flames.Does that mean 1 metre=Earth underneath melted,huge hole?I'm confused.I'm pretty sure that would mean you would burn everything to the core of the earth if you were that hot.Hell,you'd burn yerself out.I think I found out the reason for the random holes in my lawn >:L
Meepy Mipy Meepzy Mo
Make a poem about this
and make Zia hiss
(Eeeeep.)
Meeeeeeeeeeep.

mmm
FWG Mod
Fr00k$: 24.05

Postby mmm » 15 Mar 2014, 00:47

org36 wrote:
mmm wrote:Magcargo. With a body temperature of over 18,000 degrees Fahrenheit (nearly twice the temperature of the surface of the sun), it means no one could get within 50 meters of me without bursting into flames.

So you'd be lonely since even other fire pokemon can't get near you without imploding.Which reminds me,how do pokeballs not melt when you try to catch this thing?How did people research the thing?With a freakin' telescope?Seriously?!

So,50 metres=burst into flames.Does that mean 1 metre=Earth underneath melted,huge hole?I'm confused.I'm pretty sure that would mean you would burn everything to the core of the earth if you were that hot.Hell,you'd burn yerself out.I think I found out the reason for the random holes in my lawn >:L

Why do you think I decided on Magcargo ; )

I don't know so much about burning straight to the center of the earth. Things get pretty tough on the way down there.
Image For trying.

org36
FWG Earl

Postby org36 » 15 Mar 2014, 03:18

mmm wrote:
org36 wrote:

Why do you think I decided on Magcargo ; )

I don't know so much about burning straight to the center of the earth. Things get pretty tough on the way down there.

Okay.You'll be stuck in a hole forever.Pretty sure you go at least about 30 metres down before you stop.
Meepy Mipy Meepzy Mo
Make a poem about this
and make Zia hiss
(Eeeeep.)
Meeeeeeeeeeep.

Excalibur
King of the Texans!
Fr00k$: 1850.70

Postby Excalibur » 15 Mar 2014, 14:52

not if you were a ghost type

#Haunter

By licking, it saps the victim’s life. It causes shaking that won’t stop until the victim’s demise.
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

Mewtwo Power
FWG Mod
Fr00k$: 247.10

Postby Mewtwo Power » 15 Mar 2014, 19:05

Snorlax.

Just relax and be lazy. But when it comes to fighting, it can handle many hits and uses it's body slam to finish it's opponents.

For crying out loud! Mewtwo is the best, and always will be the best!

org36
FWG Earl

Postby org36 » 16 Mar 2014, 04:18

Excalibur wrote:not if you were a ghost type

#Haunter

By licking, it saps the victim’s life. It causes shaking that won’t stop until the victim’s demise.

So you can't eat something and lick your mouth,because you would keep shaking.For crying out loud,that's the worst thing ever.If you eat Pokemon Food and get crumbs on your face,OHDATWOULDBEPERFECT
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek~
Last edited by org36 on 16 Mar 2014, 04:29, edited 1 time in total.
Meepy Mipy Meepzy Mo
Make a poem about this
and make Zia hiss
(Eeeeep.)
Meeeeeeeeeeep.

Return to “Pokemon Zone”