Request.

Pokemon trading and general Pokemon chat!
User avatar
BluesDotEXE
FWG King
Posts: 500
Joined: 07 Feb 2013, 02:21
Fr00k$: 237.05
Location: If I told you, you wouldn't believe me.
Contact:

Request.

Postby BluesDotEXE » 02 Oct 2016, 17:35

Looking for Shiny Jolly natured Pawniward w/ Psycho Cut and Inner Focus. Doesn't matter what gender.
Everyone else is growing up around me, while I'm just staying behind. Evolution sucks man.

User avatar
Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God
Posts: 1995
Joined: 18 May 2011, 16:15
Fr00k$: 127.50
Location: May 18, 16:15 PM, District Court, Courtroom No. 7

Re: Request.

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 02 Oct 2016, 19:18

why dont you want a pawniard proud of its power
"Everyone else gave up on you... but I saw what you could be!"

User avatar
Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks
Posts: 2633
Joined: 14 Dec 2012, 06:01
Fr00k$: 696.55
Location: The valley of the shadow of death
Contact:

Re: Request.

Postby Zia- » 03 Oct 2016, 04:54

Leprechaun Lukia wrote:why dont you want a pawniard proud of its power


lurk more newfag

its lucario that has to be proud of its power

BluesDotEXE wrote:Looking for Shiny Jolly natured Pawniward w/ Psycho Cut and Inner Focus. Doesn't matter what gender.


what is breeding, if you dont give a fuck about IVs then its no hassle, just breed for nature and the egg move

also
>he fell for the i dont wanna flinch meme
Image
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
But the Pills were quicker
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

User avatar
Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God
Posts: 1995
Joined: 18 May 2011, 16:15
Fr00k$: 127.50
Location: May 18, 16:15 PM, District Court, Courtroom No. 7

Re: Request.

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 04 Oct 2016, 17:00

Zia- wrote:
Leprechaun Lukia wrote:why dont you want a pawniard proud of its power


lurk more newfag

its lucario that has to be proud of its power

BluesDotEXE wrote:Looking for Shiny Jolly natured Pawniward w/ Psycho Cut and Inner Focus. Doesn't matter what gender.


what is breeding, if you dont give a fuck about IVs then its no hassle, just breed for nature and the egg move

also
>he fell for the i dont wanna flinch meme


>implying i didnt know it was lucario

gtfo
"Everyone else gave up on you... but I saw what you could be!"

User avatar
Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks
Posts: 2633
Joined: 14 Dec 2012, 06:01
Fr00k$: 696.55
Location: The valley of the shadow of death
Contact:

Re: Request.

Postby Zia- » 05 Oct 2016, 03:23

Leprechaun Lukia wrote:
Zia- wrote:
Leprechaun Lukia wrote:why dont you want a pawniard proud of its power


lurk more newfag

its lucario that has to be proud of its power

BluesDotEXE wrote:Looking for Shiny Jolly natured Pawniward w/ Psycho Cut and Inner Focus. Doesn't matter what gender.


what is breeding, if you dont give a fuck about IVs then its no hassle, just breed for nature and the egg move

also
>he fell for the i dont wanna flinch meme


>implying i didnt know it was lucario

gtfo


>implying youve browsed enough to know all the memes of /vp/
Image
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
But the Pills were quicker
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

User avatar
Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God
Posts: 1995
Joined: 18 May 2011, 16:15
Fr00k$: 127.50
Location: May 18, 16:15 PM, District Court, Courtroom No. 7

Re: Request.

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 06 Oct 2016, 19:48

Zia- wrote:
Leprechaun Lukia wrote:
Zia- wrote:
Leprechaun Lukia wrote:why dont you want a pawniard proud of its power


lurk more newfag

its lucario that has to be proud of its power

BluesDotEXE wrote:Looking for Shiny Jolly natured Pawniward w/ Psycho Cut and Inner Focus. Doesn't matter what gender.


what is breeding, if you dont give a fuck about IVs then its no hassle, just breed for nature and the egg move

also
>he fell for the i dont wanna flinch meme


>implying i didnt know it was lucario

gtfo


>implying youve browsed enough to know all the memes of /vp/


how was that implied at all
"Everyone else gave up on you... but I saw what you could be!"

User avatar
Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks
Posts: 2633
Joined: 14 Dec 2012, 06:01
Fr00k$: 696.55
Location: The valley of the shadow of death
Contact:

Re: Request.

Postby Zia- » 07 Oct 2016, 12:42

Leprechaun Lukia wrote:
Zia- wrote:
Leprechaun Lukia wrote:
Zia- wrote:
Leprechaun Lukia wrote:why dont you want a pawniard proud of its power


lurk more newfag

its lucario that has to be proud of its power

BluesDotEXE wrote:Looking for Shiny Jolly natured Pawniward w/ Psycho Cut and Inner Focus. Doesn't matter what gender.


what is breeding, if you dont give a fuck about IVs then its no hassle, just breed for nature and the egg move

also
>he fell for the i dont wanna flinch meme


>implying i didnt know it was lucario

gtfo


>implying youve browsed enough to know all the memes of /vp/


how was that implied at all


>he doesnt know about the implying meme
Image
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
But the Pills were quicker
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

User avatar
Dr Frook
FWG Mod
Posts: 9039
Joined: 28 Aug 2009, 05:35
Fr00k$: 3889.70
Location: freaksville
Contact:

Re: Request.

Postby Dr Frook » 08 Oct 2016, 05:42

I have no idea what the hell is being said here. None at all.
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!
Image

User avatar
BluesDotEXE
FWG King
Posts: 500
Joined: 07 Feb 2013, 02:21
Fr00k$: 237.05
Location: If I told you, you wouldn't believe me.
Contact:

Re: Request.

Postby BluesDotEXE » 08 Oct 2016, 13:22

Zia and Lukia managed to break this thread.
Everyone else is growing up around me, while I'm just staying behind. Evolution sucks man.


Return to “Pokemon Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests