Adventurer's Terror

A slower style of Role-Play
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE
Fr00k$: 629.95

Adventurer's Terror

Postby Foopzheart » 31 May 2014, 03:00

This is a magical, mystical world!

...With absolutely no story or characters as of yet. That's for you to build, in the new Para-RP, ADVENTURER'S TALE*!

Join on in, no character sheet required. Shoot a fellow, spar a fellow, we're unsure what time period it is just do something man.

*Name still being considered.

Sir Foopford of Foopvale is visiting today. He heads to the tavern for a refreshing drink and a night's rest before setting off in the morning. He has spent the day consulting with the king of the city, and is really tuckered out, like mad tired bro. He sits down at a booth and orders himself a late dinner.
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

Walking Zombee
Hand of the King
Fr00k$: 455.55

Re: Adventurer's Tale

Postby Walking Zombee » 31 May 2014, 03:05

Gearsaw entered, yawning loudly. not knowing where I was.I entered the tavern, following the sounds of footsteps, also wanting a drink of water. I would sit next to Sir Foopford, ask for a drink, turned to him, and jerked head up slightly, a motion saying. "'Sup."
dab

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE
Fr00k$: 629.95

Postby Foopzheart » 31 May 2014, 03:14

Sir Foopford turns his nose up to Gearsaw. Filthy peasant, he thinks, turning back to the bartender. He says something to the bartender about butterscotch and its qualities when added to drinks, and how it is highly regarded as brilliant at the royal castle in Foopvale, and he drones on and on and on about butterscotch and drinks...
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy
Fr00k$: 145.50

Postby Boxorino » 31 May 2014, 03:20

A small fish wearing a helmet full of water flopped into the tavern, leaving a trail of salt water on the ground behind it as it traveled. Its huge, unblinking eyes stared blankly at everything around it, but inside its mind, questions were exploding. How did I get here? What is this thing on my head? What are all these peasants doing in such a fine eatery?
Last edited by Boxorino on 31 May 2014, 03:27, edited 1 time in total.
this website ruined my future. i hope that by the time someone reads this ive killed myself. there's no hope left for me.

Walking Zombee
Hand of the King

Postby Walking Zombee » 31 May 2014, 03:21

I turned my head away from him and scrunched up my nose. Rich smug jerk. I thought. And turned to the bartender asking for a shot of their most expensive drink. Take that Richy Mc. RichRich As I hold out plenty of gold and silver coins and pour them on the table.
dab

Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks
Fr00k$: 696.55

Postby Zia- » 31 May 2014, 03:22

Another figure would appear soon, her black cloak waving as she walked into the tavern, hood concealing her face while she headed to a dark corner booth to sit, completely ignoring the other figures sitting at the bar as she sat down on the hard rotting wood of a seat, her gaze having fallen on the mouldy table as she remained silent and waited.
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
But the Pills were quicker
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

Gold Wolf
FWG Skull Grinder
Fr00k$: 0.20

Postby Gold Wolf » 31 May 2014, 03:25

Gold entered the tavern, movements seemed a bit stiff in her walk. She had taken a seat on the left side of foop, turning her to him, nodding in a small hello. ordering a small drink she would let her eyes wonder around the place, in wonder of what had happened in his day, the man next to him hardly noticeable to her attention

Sighing as the drink got to her she stood up, walking in a thought of her own moment, looking back at the people. Gold had stopped, turned her attention to the people in the tavern like she was studying each of them
My parents,
My Teacher,
And even society has taught me many things. But one thing they never taught, is how to deal with your thoughts

when you are alone..

Walking Zombee
Hand of the King

Postby Walking Zombee » 31 May 2014, 03:28

I have money too I thought as I yawn again. I collect my change as I stand up, and put my hand down my shirt, and grab something, flipping it out, Revealing a purple velvet scarf, and wrap it around obnoxiously my neck. Then turned to the hooded figure holding out coins to her. "Here, get yourself something."
dab

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy
Fr00k$: 145.50

Postby Boxorino » 31 May 2014, 03:30

The fish flopped over to a stool and hopped onto it, giving the bartender the eye as it ordered a small butterbeer. The bartender shuddered and hurriedly ran off to make the drink as the fish sat there, waiting patiently for its drink to return as it placed several silver coins onto the counter.
this website ruined my future. i hope that by the time someone reads this ive killed myself. there's no hope left for me.

Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks
Fr00k$: 696.55

Postby Zia- » 31 May 2014, 03:30

the female lifted her head, still hidden by her hood as her eyes fixated on the figure who approached her and held out coins. she shook her head as a no while her left hand rolling something between fingers as she sized the being up, before she pulled a small flask from under her cloak and took a swig of some unknown liquid.
she cringed slightly as she swallowed and placed the flask back under her cloak, before she let out a long low sigh.
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
But the Pills were quicker
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

Return to “Para-RP”