Adventurer's Terror

A slower style of Role-Play
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE
Fr00k$: 629.95

Re: Adventurer's Terror

Postby Foopzheart » 31 Oct 2014, 00:52

A smile pulled at the corners of Foopford's face. "And what if I were to, say, keep it?" He flipped the coin, caught it, and stared at it. "Because it's pretty...." He trailed off, trance-like. He shook his head. "It's pretty neat. I'd quite like to keep it. What would the negative repercussions even be if I were to?"
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks
Fr00k$: 696.55

Postby Zia- » 31 Oct 2014, 01:22

Ivory tilted her head to the side slightly. She too was enticed by the coin, but for a different reason. "Well considering that the coin is mine, and that its part of my clans history, i would like it back, i couldnt dream of a life without that coin."

however her mind was saying otherwise. ' You fool, i need that coin so i can freely travel in and out of my clans dimension, give it back before i kill you'
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
But the Pills were quicker
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 31 Oct 2014, 01:24

He smiled at the coin. He tightened a fist around it, and immediately snapped out of it. "I want it." He pocketed it, and addressed the violin girl. "Why are you here?"
vaguely present

Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks

Postby Zia- » 31 Oct 2014, 01:32

Ivory sighed as her eyes slowly closed, she really didnt want it to come to this. Her hand rose towards Foop, her nails curved and sharp, almost like claws. "Give the coin back, or die, those are your choices"
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 31 Oct 2014, 01:36

Foopford smiled. He pulled the coin out of his pocket, and threw it at the window. It smashed the glass and fell into a void. "I get a feeling there aren't going to be any deaths here." He turned back around, passed the violin girl, and left the hallway.

The gangly creature rushed into the hall, panicking, and staggered to the window. It hung out, trying to catch the coin. It screamed in anguish as it slipped from the creature's fingers, and slumped against the wall.
vaguely present

Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks

Postby Zia- » 31 Oct 2014, 01:55

Ivorys face contorted into rage as Foop threw the coin out the window. She trailed the coin as it flipped through the air before disappearing. Her body moved instictively towards Foop as her arms came around his body while her own pushed him to the ground. Screams of rage filled the room as Ivory punched and scratched her newly found foe. While from her back smoke sprouted into two large wings, flapping frantically as she attacked Foop. "DAMMIT YOU BASTARD, NOW YOUR GOING TO DIE FOR THAT"
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God
Fr00k$: 127.50

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 31 Oct 2014, 13:04

Yami's attempt to assassinate Matt came to a stop as Yami heard Ivory screaming. The shadows dispersed into the air. Yami raised her foot and kicked Matt straight in the stomach knocking him back against a wall. The impact would surely have caused a small coma, just for a few hours. Yami sprung down to see Ivory savagely attacking Foopford. Yami dashed, grabbed Ivory by the wings, spinning her around and throwing herr against the wall, like a game of shot put. "What the hell were you doing?!" Yami shouted at her.
"Everyone else gave up on you... but I saw what you could be!"

Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks

Postby Zia- » 31 Oct 2014, 13:38

Ivory glared up at Yami, and spat out in disgust. Her normally blue eyes completely blood red as she pushed Yami away, while trying to get back at attacking Foopford. She seemed to be completely focused on seeking revenge as she ignored being pushed against the wall. Simply pushing herself back towards Foop as she growled.

Meanwhile in her mind, she was screaming about how she was going to slit Foop's throat and eat his face from how much she resented him at that moment.
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God
Fr00k$: 127.50

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 22 Jan 2015, 23:31

(Bump.)

Yami growled, and sprang at Ivory, rolling her onto her back. Yami leaned back in, headbutting Ivory as she sprang back. She proceeded to send punches at her face, stopping once she was sure the vampire was knocked out. "Now," she said, her violent outburst over, "what happened here? And who's she?" Yami pointed to the girl with the violin.
"Everyone else gave up on you... but I saw what you could be!"

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 23 Jan 2015, 00:12

"The girl is a violinist or a robot or something. I found a coin and I may have thrown it out a window. Zia was not happy." King Foopford looked at his arm, seeming unaffected personally by the situation and more annoyed that his shirt now had a small rip in it. "Anyway, I think we should--"

A piercing scream sounded through the halls. Any sort of light that had previously been there was snuffed out, leaving only darkness. "Wonderful." They felt as if they were moving.
vaguely present

Return to “Para-RP”