FWG of the DEAD

A slower style of Role-Play
Rainshard
FWG God
Fr00k$: 415.80

Re: FWG of the DEAD

Postby Rainshard » 19 Apr 2015, 08:53

Edward stood there, fazed, as the new arrivals entered the gas station. He knew it was his wife, her voice. He knew now for certain, both his son and wife were as good as dead. When the kid asked about the call he just shrugged and carried on, trying to act as calm as possible.

For a moment he considered grabbing the gun from the school girl and blasting his brains out against the dulled white walls of the station. Instead he grabbed his bag, full of gas station supplies, and waited for the rest of the group to be preoccupied. He waited until nobody looked at him and ducked out into the street.

He looked back at the gas station a final time before darting into an alley to get away from the creatures on the street.
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE
Fr00k$: 629.95

Postby Foopzheart » 21 Apr 2015, 21:41

David heard the closet door open, and jumped on the man who had burst out of it. He pinned him to the wall, using his nightstick to hold him by his neck. "Don't. Yell." He said through clenched teeth. "Why are you here?"
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

Victor Zxsas
FWG Captain
Fr00k$: 0.20

Postby Victor Zxsas » 21 Apr 2015, 22:38

"I was hiding from grey people... I on my way to work way to work when all of sudden the train stopped and i was shoved out with a mob of people. Most of them looked grey and tried to bite me. Gross ik... So anyways i considered the most safest spot for me aka this gas station. It has food, a closet, fuel and matches and newspaper and water and such... Also sorry i yelled." He said all in one breath.
He flashed a smile afterwards and lifted his hands. "Now mister officer or drunkee whichever you are could you please put down your stick? It is putting pressure of up most pain against my neck."
Seemed like he from nervous wreck to a cocky dude too... Lance then how ever then saw a clock it read digitally 8:29 and that's when he heard a low almost sickening growl "Not again... grey people"
WHAT DO YOU DO? WHERE DO YOU GO? WHAT DO YOU DO? WHAT DO YOU DO? WHERE DO YOU GO? WHAT DO YOU DO? WHAT DO YOU DO? WHERE DO YOU GO? WHAT DO YOU DO? WHAT DO YOU DO? WHERE DO YOU GO? WHAT DO YOU DO? WHAT DO YOU DO? WHERE DO YOU GO? WHAT DO YOU DO? ~Jon tron

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 21 Apr 2015, 22:58

"Lord, I'm sorry. Name's David. And I'm not a cop...only sometimes a drunk. Ex-military." He dropped Lance. "Oops." He helped him up and looked around. "Ah, hell. Ready whatever weapons you may have." He looked out the window, watching a horde start to close in around the building. "Which would be safer," he asked the group. "Leaving, or staying?"

He looked to Edward for help, seeing as he wasn't a teenager like most of his fellow survivors. Strangely, Edward was gone. He scanned the crowd for his face, hoping not to find it among them, disfigured, dead-eyed, groaning. Nothing. A sigh of relief. He probably just set off on his own. David hoped he was alright, but didn't have time to worry about him. He had people around him, right now, that he could be helping. "So? In or out? Make it quick, Alicia, we don't have much time." He had turned to the girl, trusting her the most as she was currently the oldest connection he had here. Or, he thought anxiously of the gun, fearing her the most.

With that thought, he turned back to the window. Something about the beasts outside being unarmed put him at ease.
vaguely present

Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God
Fr00k$: 127.50

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 22 Apr 2015, 21:41

"I say we stay, I always like a good brawl... even when it's with dead people trying to bite me." Fionn smiled as he readied the pointy stick from a broom. "Also, if you can't use that gun, give it to me. I've had practice with guns before." He looked Alicia dead in the eye as he said this, then looked back to see a zombie shambling towards Elena. He thrusted the stick into it's heart and kicked it off. He stood in front of Elena, acting as a bodyguard for her. "Find a weapon or hide, kid, this isn't going to be a walk in the park."
Another zombie met the end of the stick into it's brain this time. Sooner, more and more zombies stepped into the gas station. "Oh hell..." He said before taking the gun from Alicia. "Sorry, I'm gonna need this for a sec." He knelt on one knee as if he was about to propose to a hoard of zombies, aimed down his sights, held the gun firmly and pulled the trigger. He was aiming at each of the zombie's heads, knocking down each of them like bowling pins. The bodies began to pile up, and Fionn soon found himself out of ammo. "Dammit, I'm out!" He said, and then began to use the butt of the gun to knock the zombies down. "Don't just stand there, help me!"
"Everyone else gave up on you... but I saw what you could be!"

Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks
Fr00k$: 696.55

Postby Zia- » 23 Apr 2015, 07:03

Alicia was furious that the boy had taken the gun from her without her permission, as soon as the last shell casing had hit the floor she lunged for the gun, finally ripping it from the boys grasp after he hit a few zombies with the stock. "You dont have the rounds, so you shouldnt be using it. Plus, i got this"

She was calmed and relaxed as she withdrew the empty magazine and slipped a full one in its place, and pulled back the action, incase of a jam before lightly indenting her index finger on the trigger. Her finger twitched and pulled the trigger, a bullet firing from the gun, impacting a zombie in the shoulder and pushing it backwards into two undead behind it.

"Yo find a way out in the back, we need to escape this horde, its stupid to think we can fight them all, we should escape and find a more suitable place for a base." She pulled out two other magazines full of ammo and put them in her pockets before throwing the bag over to David. "Be careful, theres ammo in there."

Pointing at an isle of cans Alicia stated they should be collected in another bag. "We are gonna need more food and drinks if we are all going to work together. She motioned for the other school girl to go sort it out. "If i remember you were really good at organising the classrooms, maybe you can help out now."

"Fionn, you hold off what undead you can with whatever you can, ill pick em off with the m4." She had shot 3 zombies, hitting 2 in the head and one in the throat. It would be better to use semi automatic fire than fully auto, no sense in wasting bullets when she should be precision firing. The amount of undead however pointed to a different story, because the boy had just fired randomly, and not picking his targets, the noise was attracting even more undead.

Shaking the thought off that the boy was an idiot she aimed down the sight and relieved 5 more zombies from their lifeless hunting as they crumped to the floor. While Fionn probably was more accurate with the gun, she couldnt risk him doing something stupid with it and the result being someone bitten.
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
But the Pills were quicker
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 23 Apr 2015, 22:11

David backed up. The gunfire had set him off. His breathing became shallow, and he backed into the wall, sliding down into a sitting position. He covered his ears and closed his eyes. Rapid gunfire. Rapid gunfire. Rapid gunfire.

Rapid gunfire. David sprints out from behind cover, running to a new point. Rapid gunfire. He ducks down, breathing shallow. He wasn't ready for this. Rapid gunfire. He watches as somebody in his squad peeks out to take a shot and is gunned down. Gray matter leaking onto the hot dirt. Rapid gunfire. Shards of skull splattered on the floor. He breaks down. He can't do this. Rapid gunfire. He pulls the pin off of his grenade. Rapid gunfire. He

is in a gas station. Rocking back and forth.

He stands shakily. Gags, but there's nothing in his stomach but chips and bile. He stumbles back. "Gotcha," he mumbles, heading to the back.
vaguely present

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Fr00k$: 259.30
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Postby The Divine Potato » 24 Apr 2015, 17:24

She immediately began her assigned task when told to collect food and drink for the journey, a task she knew was going to be essential, since she and the rest of the group for that matter would be in need of energy and vital calories to keep them going through the coming days. She couldn't help but take a look at her phone to see the nearest areas where canned food would be kept en masse, there were a metric crapload to say the least, she forgot to think of just how urban an area this was. So she directed her attention on the map towards nearby settlements, plenty around with small shops that would most likely get at least one grab and run before the person got ostracized for being a thief.

She directed her attention towards the food, she had arrived right at some proper canned food, not all this fruit and veg. She began to talk to herself, in a hushed and hurried voice. "Canned salmon, two hundred and eight calories, Vienna sausages two hundred and sixty calories, Brown rice, one hundred and ten calories per one hundred grams. Five people, two of which are adult or young adult males, three are teenage male and females. Future activity in the next few days will be active to moderately active, moral degradation is possible during this period of time so I should keep a small spare supply too."

She opened her backpack, noticing her packed lunch inside and smiling ever so slightly at the attention paid towards being on a balanced diet. The fat-free food, the labels with ridiculously low calorie counts going into single digits with some of the foods that were more likely to be processed by sixty odd machines than even the most unhealthiest and the most chemically-ridden hamburger. She shoved this little box of taste of hers into one of the less conspicuous compartments of her bag, as a little consumable token of times when she could live somewhat normally, again.

"Going to need a minimal of fourteen thousand calories for a daily intake for everyone, this is going to be murder to carry, if only that horde wasn't there and we could pack these cans into the car boot. Otherwise we are going to be running from that horde with twenty eight thousand calories for a two-day supply." She thought to herself whilst she had grabbed her rucksack and placed twenty cans of the vienna sausages inside, jamming them into each compartment she could fit them in. She gave the bag a weight test as it filled up pretty fast, it was actually lighter than the amount of books she had had to pack for schoolwork which was a bit of a day-brightener.

She ran to a bag that looked about Fionn's size, a growing boy like him has to do some of the heavy lifting for the group, though not too much that he would get pulled down. She had to reach all the way back to the very back of the counter but she had managed to grab forty cans of salmon, this bag was a great deal bigger than her own, so she could fit all of those objects in, it had the look of a camper's bag, with additional compartments for tents and water bottles too, though it did not quite come with those, like a new toy not coming with batteries. This bag was quite the task for her to lift, she'd be able to put it on and walk, for about a few meters. But she knew that she was not exactly what you would call the fittest member of the group.

She had two rucksacks left to fill, she wasn't going to touch Alica's since that contained the ammo, and touching a traumatised gun-toting teenager's things would be eligible for a Darwin's award at some point, she picked up this one which was between the sizes of her and the bag she was going to give to Fionn, she had already seen the other candidates for this bag, she determined the fitter of the two was David so this one was going to be Lance's bag. She reached back for the one thousand gram bags of rice, pulling out eight and stuffing each into the depths of this bag, that was food sorted.

Now she had to think about water, she had one whopper of a rucksack to put it in and it would be Edward's job to carry that. She ran to the section where they sold the drinks, seeing a brand of 'diet water', thinking to herself how much healthier you can get in comparison to actual water. She picked up a pair of two litre bottles of ordinary water, one in each hand and carried them over to the rucksack, shoving them in, noting how they took up very little space in comparison to the rest of the ridiculously-sized carrier. She made another trip to get a second pair of two litre bottles and one more for a single one. She made one more trip to grab as many small and medium sized bottles of mineral water that she could, about ten which could be used for the occasional thirst-quench.

She lined these bags up by the door she had seen David running to, a pant building up from her lips, her asthmatic wheezing was showing the first signs of cropping up from lifting that bag with all the fluids they would need. Perhaps a bit from panic as well, she could see zombies approach and get their brains ventilated by a bullet or a boot blasted at breakneck speeds. Not quite something any person should ever need to see.

But she just focused on the task at hand and got on with it.
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Rainshard
FWG God
Fr00k$: 415.80

Postby Rainshard » 24 Apr 2015, 20:59

(I just thought I would make this clear because I read my character's name in Potatoe's post. My character is out of the story no longer with the group. )
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God
Fr00k$: 127.50

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 24 Apr 2015, 22:15

Rainshard500 wrote:(I just thought I would make this clear because I read my character's name in Potatoe's post. My character is out of the story no longer with the group. )

(she's possibly not noticed because he did sneak out without anybody noticing him, and she would have been preoccupied with meeting people that are alive, then with lance and the zombie horde)
"Everyone else gave up on you... but I saw what you could be!"

Return to “Para-RP”