The Fall: Humanity In Chains

A slower style of Role-Play
Rainshard
FWG God
Fr00k$: 415.70

Re: The Fall: Humanity In Chains

Postby Rainshard » 16 Oct 2015, 21:27

Damien turned his head to Grisha's yelling. Many of the others at the market did too, before shrugging and going back to their business. A withered finger reached out from the cage and tapped his shoulder, making Damien turn in surprise. An elderly man gazed at Damien. His eyes were full of kindness, despite the fact that he was clad in soiled rags and latched by his ankles to the floor of his packed container.

"Food?" He simply whispered, cupping his palms and trying to push them through the cage. Damien took a few steps back, his eyes widening in shock. He raised his arms as if to gesture that he had nothing to offer, not noticing the fuming slaver storming towards the old man. The slaver grabbed the mans arm, poking through the cage, pulling it so the elders face was forced against the metal bars. With his remaining arm, the slaver lifted a metal rod he was holding by his side (which had been resting in a small fire near the cages) and pressed it into the old mans palm. Screams resonated through the market as the burning hot metal sizzled against the man's skin for what seemed like an excruciatingly long period of time.

Once the slaver raised the metal from his palm, the man dropped to the floor quietly sobbing into the dirt. Mouth hanging open, Damien stared at the scene in horror. The slaver turned to grin at him, revealing rows of uneven, yellow teeth before walking back to his individual stall. Damien regained his composure before walking towards the man, stopping by his stall. He raised his hand, much to the confusion of the slaver, before a burst of electricity shot from his palm. The charge rippled through the slaver's body, causing him to convulse and twitch until he fell to the ground.

Of course, the ITPT soldiers had noticed the flash of blue emanating from his palm used to dispatch the slaver an started to push through the crowds towards him. Damien chose to ignore them as he ran to the nearest set of cages, grabbing the metal pole from the fire as he went. Using it to smash through the lock of the closest cage, any slaves which weren't chained down to the ground charged out, freeing their friends and fellow humans from their respective cages in a similar manner.. ITPT and empowered started to attack the growing resistance in return, easily mowing through their growing numbers.

Adrenaline surged through Damien's blood as he slipped into the crowd,out of view of the ITPT, blood spilling across the dusty floor of the market which had now been converted into a full and violent battlefield.
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

Father Anderson
FWG God
Fr00k$: 110.50

Postby Father Anderson » 17 Oct 2015, 03:08

Mattias was within the cell, refusing eye contact with the shades. He kept to his own thoughts, and tried to keep his sanity before and during the Shades' mental attacks...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bells ringing atop a church resonated through the entire town. Meanwhile, in the church itself......
"Father.... these beings call themselves the empowered... They have ransacked every town around us. God only knows when they come for us." Spoke a youthful man's voice, probably about 17.
"They also captured the legendary King Foopford, and Lord Mattias..." The young man was sounding scared.
The Father smiled, and placed a hand on his shoulder. The hand was gloved, and had black writing on it. The writing said "Holy Man".
"Calm yourself, my child. You can keep this town free from sin with the elders. Draw a circle of salt around the village. The heathens will not dare enter." The Father's face went from a heartwarming smile, to a solemn gaze.
"I will handle the situation regarding Ser Mattias, and his Highness. Keep this town safe, and may god watch over you... Amen." The Father removed his hand, and clasped his hand.
"But Father, you are the only one who can fight the creatures of Satan!" The boy retorted.
"And you know much about the ways of a Priest. You can create barriers, protect this town until I come back." The Father was adamant on leaving to help the forces of good.
With that statement, the Father bade the boy to leave. He gathered his supplies, including a ring of keys that had no lock. A silver cross pendant. A long rope, coiled and put into his pocket. As well as a vial of garlic.
"My task is not pretty, my lord. I do this task to rid this land of evil, and in the name of my lord. I ask of you for forgiveness for the atrocious acts I will be forced to commit. Amen." With that, Father Desmond Carter set off for the prison.
----------------------------------------
Some hours had past before Desmond arrived near the prison. He awaited at the gates, before he held out his hand. A yellow light began to flicker, and he launched it several meters away from where he was moving, causing many of the guards to leave and investigate. Man, these heathens were stupid.
The Father deftly strode into the gates, and closed them behind him, placing an ethereal lock on them.
He inhaled deeply, and was met with a stench. A stench he had not had the displeasure of smelling for many years. The stench... of Shades, 4 at least.
He lifted his hands, and drew a cross in the air, his pure holy silver blades manifested in his hands. He walked toward the main prison building, as he heard the guards attempting to return, but could not due to the lock.
Knowing shades, the father withdrew his Bible, opening it, allowing pages to fly all over the walls, preventing unholy acts to be commited, such as mental warfare, and possession.
He jingled the keys loudly, and began to speak, in a loud, but soft voice.
"You bloody heathens best be wary, for I am here to kill you. Amen."
With those words, the large shade approached him, clasping his head, and soon, the 2 gangly creatures followed. He smiled vastly, before he charged at them. They were powerless in this state, which made killing them so easy.
He leapt at the large one, the keys jingling loudly, as his pure silver blade bore into his unholy skull. The other 2 were so suppressed that they just stood, as their leader was cut down like the pig he was. Next came the other 2, both went in a single swing. They dropped a set of keys, and he picked them up. The cell nearby belonged to Mattias, who was sprawled out on the floor, battered from the mental torture.
The gates were at the point of busting, as the guards forced them. Desmond thought quickly, and went to the room of possesion, where all of Mattias' gear lay, it was gathered, and then the Father carried him off.
Image BRO AWARD WITH MY BAE JOEY <3
my sons

Father Anderson
FWG God

Postby Father Anderson » 20 Oct 2015, 19:58

(Joey has skipped his turn for personal reasons, please continue with the next person to post.)
my sons

Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks
Fr00k$: 696.25

Postby Zia- » 21 Oct 2015, 15:25

It was clear that the religious figure had experience with shades, as he jingled the keys infront of them, the metal clanking torture upon theirs ears as they screeched and tried to claw at the sides of their heads, but perhaps he didnt have enough experience as he thought, as he swung his sword at them, cutting them down. It didnt kill them, simply they went into a length of suspended animation. For as they were amortal, they had never lived, they were unkillable. A shades life would only end when there was no more despair and humility to drain from its victims, they were more like a fungus than any living creature, growing from the dark dank miserableness that found itself in every dark corner or alleyway. The three undead all lay motionless, as the man who attacked them gathered the man they captured and ran off with him. As these shades were still rather novice with dealing with situations, they felt it best to remain low until a more experienced shade came to deal with the situation.

Grius Hellscythe had truly marvelled at his own creation that was the shade race. They were not as impressive as his greater undead, but they were the only one that would exist forever provided mortals would exude negative emotions. Shades were also one of the only dark creatures that thrived in the realm of the living, most could only exist in the Underworld. Its thanks to shades that the human race could be supressed by the itpt and empowered races, they kept all the captured slaves and prisoners in such a state of despair that not many had tried to escape.

M'Thulnir had completed his task of taking Foopford to the market. He took the man to the closest stall he could find, passing over the man to a large hulking beast like man. M'Thulnir hissed and handed the man over, his cloaked hidden face turning to two other slaves, one a girl like none other, and the other was a rather strong looking man, draped with enchanted chains. The undead drew close to the man, reaching out to grasp him by the throat with a grey dead hand. M'Thulnirs tongue raped out from the blackness beneath his hood, snaking its way close to the mans face, the tip looking like a snake head as the undead hissed.

After inspecting the man Mthulnir left, scurrying off on his hands back towards the prison to see how his juniors were progressing on their capture. When he arrived he found the other shades lying on the ground and an empty cage with no prisoner inside, grasping the largest shade he hissed and threw it towards a nearby wall. M'Thulnir was not happy for a slave to escape, sensing that this escape was not a one vs three scenario he hissed to the younger shades to get up as h begun to lead the chase.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ivory was walking through the dense cloud of monsters and humans alike as she tried to make her way through the main street of the market. That was when she heard it, a name carried in the wind, her name. Panic rose inside her as she recognised the voice and realised exactly who it was. "Crap' She muttered to herself as she quickly tried to think of what to do. She scurried off to the side of the road and ducked behind a rather tall elemental being, but it was already too late, she felt the grasp of another on her arm, pulling her back into the sea of movement.

She turned and was met by the sight of another vampire, however as much a vampire as the girl before her was, she was trash compared to the pureblood status that she herself held. She rolled her eyes at the comments the girl threw about her choice in taste and tried to resist as the girl urged to pull her around to the stalls in search of slaves. "Grisha, please i am not in the mood to be dragged around looking at trashy slaves, im searching for products i doubt you could even afford to look at."

Ivory dreaded being in the presence of Grisha, because the girl was like an annoying little sister, thinking she can steal the spotlight from Ivory. It was as if this abomination of a thing thought she could be in the same class as someone who was leagues above them. And the problem with the gap between Ivory and Grisha was that Grisha was at the level where she would be forced to faithfully serve Ivory as a maid if she ever managed to gain entrance back into the Underworld.

Grisha obviously would have nothing but Ivory dragged behind her as they ended up going from stall to stall looking at potential slaves, Ivory would always snort and comment on the price for quality and stating that only fools would go for such targets, she wanted to instead go to the Black gate, a travelling slavery ring where only the most highest quality slaves would be sold, it was exclusive and only the richest would be allowed entry, Ivory just needed to ditch the wannabe purist vampire and head on over, however he usual methods of manoeuvring away from someone would be much harder with 3 trailing slaves, she would have to be careful about this. Perhaps she would have to wait for the sun to move its position, rendering Grisha to the shadows or within a hostel, it was lucky that the imitation didnt possess the full prowess of a pureblood, sunlight would likely severely harm Grisha, and Ivory would be free to move around on her own again.

Ivory sighed as she looked upon the slaves that Grisha had dragged her to, she noted the pricing and the general appearance of the slaves, she would think about the girl but there was really no need for her to purchase the two men, although one of them interested her slightly in the fact that he had chains looped around his body. Not feeling any connection with the slaves Ivory pulled herself away from Grishas grip before heading down the street, looking for the black tent that she knew would be the Black gate. "Wonder if i have enough to even bid in any auctions. Lord knows Grisha wont be able to enter there, the filthy peasant.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From within the small hut that Reginald the devil had set up came an ear splitting shriek, several beings stopped as heads turned to the source of the scream, a few seconds later a figure appeared from within, it was Sasha, and she appeared to be rather annoyed. The exiled necromancer exited the hut, the two slaves that Ivory didnt purchase now following, linked with a ethereal chain. Sasha had enhanced to chain to prevent all magical and physical strength, meaning the slaves were at her very mercy. Sasha stared at the several faces glancing her way, her face contorting into a half smile. "And what are you all staring at, pathetic ugly morons, if you arent careful, ill kill you all." She then headed into the centre of the street, monsters and demons alike moving out of her way as soon as they recognised the emblem of Hellscythe either on the back of her cape or on her headband.

A few heads poked inside the hut that Sasha had exited to see the small devil man who owned the tent turned into nothing but bones. Reginalds life had been absorbed by Sasha until all that remained of him was the very structure of his body.

After a few minutes of roaming Sasha arrived at another stall, standing next to a behemoth being, she stared at his three slaves he had for sale, two men and a girl, while the girl didnt appear to be much, she had an astonishing price set upon her, while one of the men had chains linked around his body, she could only assume that he had powers that they were restricting. She moved closer to inspect the three captured humans when the slaver turned and brought his pacifier down upon the table next to him. "MOVE AWAY FROM THE MERCHANDISE, I DONT WANT YOU DIRTYIN..." He stopped suddenly as he recognised the emblem of Hellscythe draped across her cape. He quickly bowed and begged for his forgiveness, and Sasha simply chuckled her eyes full of anger and lust for death, while her mouth opened into a wide semi smile. A very thick tension begun to settle around Sasha, of which only those with a trained eye or knowledge of magic would be able to see the light purple aura draped around her, tendrils of magic grew out from this thick cloud as she instilled death into the very air. "You better be careful who you yell at around here, i doubt any beings here have the power to send you straight to the Underworld where you will remain for eternity, Or i could kill you now and turn you into an undead and make you serve me eternally."

The slaver whimpered slightly at the direness of her words, he now knew she was fully capable of what she said and nodded. "Sorry Milady, how about a special discount for you, thee three for say 20,000?" Sasha smiled and placed her hands together, that sounds splendid, but these slaves are far too good and have too much potential to kill, and what am i to do with a non undead slave." She rose a hand and brought it to a fist excluding her index finger as she laughed. "No, you will sell them at triple the price of what they are worth and will then give the payment to me, otherwise your life will be over." She smiled at Karin before turning and walking off, the slaves she already owned trailing after her, already they were beginning to change after only a short amount of time, they were becoming more skinnier, their bones visible as their skin greyed.

"Lets see if ms Blackthorn will be stupid enough to purchase them, she always is a sucker for high priced slaves, and with the money i will gain from that, i will be able to buy even more, she has no chance of obtaining more slaves than i"
Last edited by Zia- on 21 Oct 2015, 17:32, edited 1 time in total.
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
But the Pills were quicker
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Fr00k$: 259.10
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Postby The Divine Potato » 21 Oct 2015, 16:56

Zia- wrote:It was clear that the religious figure had experience with shades, as he jingled the keys infront of them, the metal clanking torture upon theirs ears as they screeched and tried to claw at the sides of their heads, but perhaps he didnt have enough experience as he thought, as he swung his sword at them, cutting them down. It didnt kill them, simply they went into a length of suspended animation. For as they were amortal, they had never lived, they were unkillable. A shades life would only end when there was no more despair and humility to drain from its victims, they were more like a fungus than any living creature, growing from the dark dank miserableness that found itself in every dark corner or alleyway. The three undead all lay motionless, as the man who attacked them gathered the man they captured and ran off with him. As these shades were still rather novice with dealing with situations, they felt it best to remain low until a more experienced shade came to deal with the situation.

Grius Hellscythe had truly marvelled at his own creation that was the shade race. They were not as impressive as his greater undead, but they were the only one that would exist forever provided mortals would exude negative emotions. Shades were also one of the only dark creatures that thrived in the realm of the living, most could only exist in the Underworld. Its thanks to shades that the human race could be supressed by the itpt and empowered races, they kept all the captured slaves and prisoners in such a state of despair that not many had tried to escape.

M'Thulnir had completed his task of taking Foopford to the market. He took the man to the closest stall he could find, passing over the man to a large hulking beast like man. M'Thulnir hissed and handed the man over, his cloaked hidden face turning to two other slaves, one a girl like none other, and the other was a rather strong looking man, draped with enchanted chains. The undead drew close to the man, reaching out to grasp him by the throat with a grey dead hand. M'Thulnirs tongue raped out from the blackness beneath his hood, snaking its way close to the mans face, the tip looking like a snake head as the undead hissed.

After inspecting the man Mthulnir left, scurrying off on his hands back towards the prison to see how his juniors were progressing on their capture. When he arrived he found the other shades lying on the ground and an empty cage with no prisoner inside, grasping the largest shade he hissed and threw it towards a nearby wall. M'Thulnir was not happy for a slave to escape, sensing that this escape was not a one vs three scenario he hissed to the younger shades to get up as h begun to lead the chase.

Ivory was walking through the dense cloud of monsters and humans alike as she tried to make her way through the main street of the market. That was when she heard it, a name carried in the wind, her name. Panic rose inside her as she recognised the voice and realised exactly who it was. "Crap' She muttered to herself as she quickly tried to think of what to do. She scurried off to the side of the road and ducked behind a rather tall elemental being, but it was already too late, she felt the grasp of another on her arm, pulling her back into the sea of movement.

She turned and was met by the sight of another vampire, however as much a vampire as the girl before her was, she was trash compared to the pureblood status that she herself held. She rolled her eyes at the comments the girl threw about her choice in taste and tried to resist as the girl urged to pull her around to the stalls in search of slaves. "Grisha, please i am not in the mood to be dragged around looking at trashy slaves, im searching for products i doubt you could even afford to look at."

Ivory dreaded being in the presence of Grisha, because the girl was like an annoying little sister, thinking she can steal the spotlight from Ivory. It was as if this abomination of a thing thought she could be in the same class as someone who was leagues above them. And the problem with the gap between Ivory and Grisha was that Grisha was at the level where she would be forced to faithfully serve Ivory as a maid if she ever managed to gain entrance back into the Underworld.

Grisha obviously would have nothing but Ivory dragged behind her as they ended up going from stall to stall looking at potential slaves, Ivory would always snort and comment on the price for quality and stating that only fools would go for such targets, she wanted to instead go to the Black gate, a travelling slavery ring where only the most highest quality slaves would be sold, it was exclusive and only the richest would be allowed entry, Ivory just needed to ditch the wannabe purist vampire and head on over, however he usual methods of manoeuvring away from someone would be much harder with 3 trailing slaves, she would have to be careful about this. Perhaps she would have to wait for the sun to move its position, rendering Grisha to the shadows or within a hostel, it was lucky that the imitation didnt possess the full prowess of a pureblood, sunlight would likely severely harm Grisha, and Ivory would be free to move around on her own again.

From within the small hut that Reginald the devil had set up came an ear splitting shriek, several beings stopped as heads turned to the source of the scream, a few seconds later a figure appeared from within, it was Sasha, and she appeared to be rather annoyed. The exiled necromancer exited the hut, the two slaves that Ivory didnt purchase now following, linked with a ethereal chain. Sasha had enhanced to chain to prevent all magical and physical strength, meaning the slaves were at her very mercy. Sasha stared at the several faces glancing her way, her face contorting into a half smile. "And what are you all staring at, pathetic ugly morons, if you arent careful, ill kill you all." She then headed into the centre of the street, monsters and demons alike moving out of her way as soon as they recognised the emblem of Hellscythe either on the back of her cape or on her headband.

A few heads poked inside the hut that Sasha had exited to see the small devil man who owned the tent turned into nothing but bones. Reginalds life had been absorbed by Sasha until all that remained of him was the very structure of his body.

Meanwhile Sasha arrived at another stall, standing next to a behemoth being, she stared at his three slaves he had for sale, two men and a girl, while the girl didnt appear to be much, she had an astonishing price set upon her, while one of the men had chains linked around his body, she could only assume that he had powers that they were restricting. She moved closer to inspect the three captured humans when the slaver turned and brought his pacifier down upon the table next to him. "MOVE AWAY FROM THE MERCHANDISE, I DONT WANT YOU DIRTYIN..." He stopped suddenly as he recognised the emblem of Hellscythe draped across her cape. He quickly bowed and begged for his forgiveness, and Sasha simply chuckled her eyes full of anger and lust for death, while her mouth opened into a wide semi smile. A very thick tension begun to settle around Sasha, of which only those with a trained eye or knowledge of magic would be able to see the light purple aura draped around her, tendrils of magic grew out from this thick cloud as she instilled death into the very air. "You better be careful who you yell at around here, i doubt any beings here have the power to send you straight to the Underworld where you will remain for eternity, Or i could kill you now and turn you into an undead and make you serve me eternally."

The slaver whimpered slightly at the direness of her words, he now knew she was fully capable of what she said and nodded. "Sorry Milady, how about a special discount for you, thee three for say 20,000?" Sasha smiled and placed her hands together, that sounds splendid, but these slaves are far too good and have too much potential to kill, and what am i to do with a non undead slave." She rose a hand and brought it to a fist excluding her index finger as she laughed. "No, you will sell them at triple the price of what they are worth and will then give the payment to me, otherwise your life will be over." She smiled at Karin before turning and walking off, the slaves she already owned trailing after her, already they were beginning to change after only a short amount of time, they were becoming more skinnier, their bones visible as their skin greyed.

"Lets see if ms Blackthorn will be stupid enough to purchase them, she always is a sucker for high priced slaves, and with the money i will gain from that, i will be able to buy even more, she has no chance of obtaining more slaves than i"

Just a bit of a continuity issue but it had been decided in previous posts that Grisha and Ivory had already entered the stall that in this post Sasha went into and Ivory never reached in this post.
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks
Fr00k$: 696.25

Postby Zia- » 21 Oct 2015, 17:32

The Divine Potato wrote:
Zia- wrote:It was clear that the religious figure had experience with shades, as he jingled the keys infront of them, the metal clanking torture upon theirs ears as they screeched and tried to claw at the sides of their heads, but perhaps he didnt have enough experience as he thought, as he swung his sword at them, cutting them down. It didnt kill them, simply they went into a length of suspended animation. For as they were amortal, they had never lived, they were unkillable. A shades life would only end when there was no more despair and humility to drain from its victims, they were more like a fungus than any living creature, growing from the dark dank miserableness that found itself in every dark corner or alleyway. The three undead all lay motionless, as the man who attacked them gathered the man they captured and ran off with him. As these shades were still rather novice with dealing with situations, they felt it best to remain low until a more experienced shade came to deal with the situation.

Meanwhile Sasha arrived at another stall, standing next to a behemoth being, she stared at his three slaves he had for sale, two men and a girl, while the girl didnt appear to be much, she had an astonishing price set upon her, while one of the men had chains linked around his body, she could only assume that he had powers that they were restricting. She moved closer to inspect the three captured humans when the slaver turned and brought his pacifier down upon the table next to him. "MOVE AWAY FROM THE MERCHANDISE, I DONT WANT YOU DIRTYIN..." He stopped suddenly as he recognised the emblem of Hellscythe draped across her cape. He quickly bowed and begged for his forgiveness, and Sasha simply chuckled her eyes full of anger and lust for death, while her mouth opened into a wide semi smile. A very thick tension begun to settle around Sasha, of which only those with a trained eye or knowledge of magic would be able to see the light purple aura draped around her, tendrils of magic grew out from this thick cloud as she instilled death into the very air. "You better be careful who you yell at around here, i doubt any beings here have the power to send you straight to the Underworld where you will remain for eternity, Or i could kill you now and turn you into an undead and make you serve me eternally."

Just a bit of a continuity issue but it had been decided in previous posts that Grisha and Ivory had already entered the stall that in this post Sasha went into and Ivory never reached in this post.

there i edited
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
But the Pills were quicker
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Fr00k$: 259.10
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Postby The Divine Potato » 23 Oct 2015, 21:22

For Grisha to be brushed off so easily when she had done this thing to direct her rival towards some of the best quarry on such short notice, she directed a nonchalant wink towards the slaves who had been trailed behind Ivory with a wry smile. And as Ivory exited and turned quite a bit out of earshot. SHING!The sound of her sharp nails biting into skin and spattering blood as if an explosion had just occurred to her right. A single drop of blood fell from her index finger and with a quick swish of her three fingers three more fell to the ground.

"And if I ever hear you refer to me as filthy because of that part of my heritage again, Harkon, your head is the next thing that hits the ground."

THUD! The demonic hulk's arm fell to the floor with gasps from the few bystanders who were watching idly whilst browsing the vendor-Harkon's merchandise and realising it had become far too expensive for them. He staggered back whilst picking up his arm upon one knee, a heavy wince tapered across his visage, with a gaping wound where there had once been an arm and a deep dent in his pride. Just as he was about to retort furiously for the removal of his writing hand Grisha leaned in close, her eyes which had burned with such hot rival's passion had turned as cold and sharp as icicles. "Do I make myself perfectly clear?" The redness of those eyes fixed his view to the pupil, surrounded by white which separated the iris was like staring beyond the event horizon and into a bottomless abyss. "Y-yes... Milady." He uttered begrudgingly whilst Grisha took that word and left without absorbing another of the words and only leaving one last phrase for him to contemplate.

"Even mongrels and slaves are above the likes of yourself."

And as she pushed the door aside and threw it shut, her shell of a smile returned and her eyes had the switch turned on inside, to anyone looking she would have not just assaulted someone; There were bigger fish to fry right now, and a bigger fight to create. She weaved through the crowd with that scent in her nose once again, of her unwilling eternal-rival, one whom she aimed to demonstrate that gaps of blood are easily closed when it is spilled. It was not difficult to find Ivory once more but this time she was not engaging in conversation, she trailed about a foot behind the rearmost slave and then proceeded to give her a small bash with her shoulder. The next thing that all three of the young women and Ivory felt was a sharp tug to the left and a sudden stop as Grisha had used those fingernails of her to slice through the bars of the cage to her left and then, as if working with long balloons she tied them to the bars of the cage, right beside the opening she had just created which the overcrowded slaves began to pour from. Grisha herself stood in front of Ivory, just so that she knew exactly who had done it to her, the crouch and the smug eyes seemed inviting. But what was even more so was the hand extended as a beckon, asking, begging to be taken without any words.

________________________________________________________________________________

Karin was startled to say the least; A gigantic creepy cloaked figure had made it's way in and positively molested the person beside her whilst she herself felt paralyzed with terror, normally something like that wouldn't be a big issue due to some basic barriers that are standard to Dawnbringers, mainly to prevent them falling victim to truth serums and to increase the time it would take for mental attacks to work on them, but it seemed to be completely overwhelmed with just the presence of that being which made her stiffen up, her eyes dilate and her heart beat like a drum in her chest, it took a few moments for her to fully calm down and then another came into the room. A quick look at her and see could immediately tell that she was a necromancer, it was an elementary thing to identify, especially with the slaves which looked almost like skeletons themselves.

But wait, if she was here then that meant that she could be next...

Though, after a few moments of a blisteringly high magical tension she had left, leaving a bit of magical residue that Karin managed to inhale and process herself. It was heavy, and filled with evil, but when converted into pure cherubim it posed no side effects to her. She was just about to use this cherubim to give herself an edge against her bindings with strength when she seen a semi-familiar face, along with that of someone with an even more sinister hint to her. She stopped dead in her tracks, sharply inhaling as her eyes briefly met with that of the vampire noble and she felt like the wind was knocked out of her. Letting it out when she abruptly left.

And then it happened.

It wasn't often that she witnessed such random violence, but in comparison to what she had been feeling up until now it was like running from a terrifying monster into the classroom of an angry teacher. She watched the arm fall with disdain and bit down on her tongue whilst trying not to make any sound over the sudden change in tone over the person who seemed endlessly bouncy and happy a few minutes ago. She placed her head back against the brick wall, her long purple hair was thoroughly tangled and messy, and those clothes that she wore were not at all insulating, she could feel every piece of the environment she touched through the thin fabric and sock-less feet. Composed, she now glanced over to the new arrival and tentatively asked. "What's your name?"

Oh and also this is the end of the post order due to increasing demand, post when you are able and allow others to post
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

BIG EYES
FWG Earl
Fr00k$: 114.05

Postby BIG EYES » 26 Oct 2015, 21:01

The sound of the arm wetly smacking on the floor would cause most people to gag and stifle their mouths as the fresh scent of iron filled the air. The icy look in Grisha's eyes seem to strike into the core of almost everyone around. The feel of a pair of heartless, soulless eyes staring intently into him was unnerving as if she would snap at anyone else in an instant. The simple swipe even made him feel a little unnerved as he felt the magnitude of her strength from the vampire.

He had just finished breaking through the last of his bounds, pretending that they were still on him as he waited for his chance to strike at the vampires. These... "monsters"... felt like the worst he had encountered, he wished he had some help to stop them but he loved to do it alone as he had a strange smile on his face, he waited for that perfect moment and that perfect moment came when the sound of metal being sliced was heard. His eyes were looking at the ground as the sound of metal clanging on the ground and each other occurred. His eyes looked up, hearing the cages of the slaves being opened as his eyes widened. He couldn't tell what occurred after that but the air in the area had the smell of death... as if something or someone was going to die.

He looked over at Karin as she looked like she was calling to another man. He waited, for the first drop of blood to be spilled as he was looking for a source of fire. His eyes looked around as he found an old rag that looked like it was soaked in a strange oil. A sniff of the air told him it was flammable, as he was going to use that in his plan but he needed more information, as he laid there, he did speak up though as he wanted to draw the attention of the Vampires, "Well well, they finally bare their teeth at someone, that's pretty interesting."
Excalibur: I AM THE BESTEST
Sylvie: QUACK!
Kit Kat: ill fight you
Rainshard: Im very gay
Excalibur: ex > zia
Lukia: he doesnt do it - lukia 2915
The Divine Potato: Tumeric is the Spice of Life
Icamenal: Im the humblest guy in the world!

Father Anderson
FWG God

Postby Father Anderson » 28 Oct 2015, 20:40

Mattias woke up, hardly able to get a grip on reality. He was back in Frookvale, sitting in Foopford's throne. It was dead silent. The bodies of many creatures, and noble Frookvalian warriors lay slain in front of him. However, he noticed his hands covered in blood, it was black, almost an ink like substance.

"Wake up."

Mattias shot up from a very shaddy cot made up of rags and hay. He was free from the prison, and somebody stood over him, a figure he could not make out, but the voice sounded familiar. He had a yellow aura about him, and was floating, but no features were able to be determined at this moment..

--------------------------------------

Clang, bash, clunk. The sounds of gears in a clock tower resonated within the mind of Desmond. He stood atop the tower, beside the Gargoyles that guarded it. These gargoyles were righteous, defending their home, in the name of justice. Desmond resonated with these creatures, they had been there for him since birth.....
my sons

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE
Fr00k$: 629.85

Postby Foopzheart » 28 Oct 2015, 22:12

Foopford stirred. He had, at some point in his delivery, given up on trying to be conscious. He just shut his eyes and waited for Mattias to save him. However, upon being chained to a wall next to what seemed to be somebody even more conceited than he, and some kid, he tentatively looked around. "Gods damn it. Nowhere to be found." Despite being in no position to judge, he was unwilling to answer Karin's question. He was nobility. What was important was getting out, right? He thought on it for a bit, and, with a sigh, decided he would have to associate with the peasantry.

He took a deep breath. He hated this place. He hated how it looked, he hated to people in it, he hated how it smelled, and most importantly he hated these filthy slave clothes. His disgusting situation did not help his ability to talk to those he deemed lesser, but his ability to act pleasant in the face of filth was uncanny. "John Foopford, Duke of Frookvale. I'd shake your hand, but I feel it isn't time for pleasantries. Where are we going?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joseph the Greedy, prior to The Fall, had been a trinket merchant. At the time, his kind, homo teuthida, had been heavily persecuted and often kept from selling their wares in large cities. He had been forced to scrape by on the roads of Tranquility, peddling trinkets and "exotic" wares from his homeland. Homo teuthida, or squidmen, were a result of adaptation and mutation due to being driven under the sea by droves of spiders sent by a vengeful God, who had taken the form of a centipede. As a result, this fear of spiders had been driven into Joseph since birth. That's pretty much irrelevant, though. He just refused service to certain people before.

However, recently, he had become a part of the Tranquility slave trade. His sale partner, assigned by the ITPT? A spider-human hybrid. Initially he had recoiled in horror. At this point, though, he just found himself avoiding any casual conversation with her. He was in it for the money, after all. The two were arriving at a slave trading post. Apparently, royalty had come in.

They were in for a big sale.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Johnny Gavin Tar had spent most of his life around torture and experimentation. He was used to seeing abominations, but he didn't exactly respect them. Luckily enough, he had befriended one of the leftover experiments from his company's initial launch. By the time of The Fall, he was able to comfortably set himself and his colleague, Amile, in a safe place thanks to the help of a gangling, limping creature he so lovingly and without any originality referred to as "The GLC". They were currently on their way to a large empowered resistance base--They could not bring GLC to the human resistance. They knew it would only be endangered there. This base had been previously known as Frookvale. It was the home of many elementals and other empowered. These specific creatures had actually had a good relationship with the humans of their city, and it had thus become the center of the empowered resistance to the New ITPT's rule. They intended to join, if only to be comfortable in their safety.

The city? He wasn't a fan. But hey--Better than slavery.
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

Return to “Para-RP”