The Second Message.

A slower style of Role-Play
User avatar
Rainshard
FWG God
Posts: 1957
Joined: 29 Aug 2011, 12:48
Fr00k$: 415.50
Location: Haha, nice try FBI

The Second Message.

Postby Rainshard » 31 Jul 2016, 20:40

"Soon they will realise that the continued existence of the ITPT is a danger."

Arcanis stood on a hill overlooking a large, heavily fortified facility. Behind him, thirty Libertal mages were awaiting their orders. They were preparing to storm the facility through the front entrance. By far one of the most riskiest operations they were to carry out.

The building they were watching happened to be a secure ITPT containment facility. One of the largest on the main island of the nation. Built with the aim of humanely imprisoning various dangerous species and creatures, the facility was home to the vastest selection of individual monstrosities on the entire continent.

At this time of night, the moon shone high above them albeit slightly obscured by gathering grey clouds. There was a slight breeze in the air which many of the mages acknowledged whilst mentally preparing their attacks.

Arcanis glanced at his fellow Lieutenant, Belinda Blackwash, who would be leading the charge to the front gates alongside him. He nodded to her once, before using his left hand to signal his mages. Ten of the mages took up space on the hill. The rest, along with Arcanis, silently advanced down towards the main entrance. Those on the hill raised their arms and aimed at the spotlights and watchtowers dotted around the entrance. As soon as they were certain of their aim rapid bolts of lightning burst from their palms, shattering the spotlights and striking the watchtower guards with tremendous force.

I fireball erupted at the fence around the facility, cast by one of the advancing mages, leaving a gaping gash which the rest of the fighters seeped through.
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

User avatar
Father Anderson
FWG God
Posts: 1215
Joined: 28 Apr 2012, 02:16
Fr00k$: 109.30
Location: Suplex City

Re: The Second Message.

Postby Father Anderson » 31 Jul 2016, 20:49

A man wearing a skin tight black shirt, and a vest with animal fur around the collar stood. He watched under his heavily tinted sunglasses, as the fireball came flying toward the building. He grinned, widely, before stepping away from his path, which happened to be towards that building.

He turned the other way, his hands in his jean pockets, as he kicked a small pebble along the sidewalk. Moments later, an eruption of flame, and screams bellowed from behind him. The voice in his head was cackling, and he grimaced at the sound. He dealt with it, anyways. One of his hands, the left to be precise, withdrew a small paper from his pocket, being a note signed by "Libertal".
"Now, I best be meeting up with these people soon... "

He continued on down the road, and knew that only time would tell, as to when he would be able to meet them. The voice inside his head began to speak in a crazed tone, 'Wanna tell me when we get to meet these dirty insurrection dogs? We've got a world to take over, BUDDY.'

The man scratched his head, and put the paper back into his pocket. His walking soon stopped, as he sat down on a bench, speaking quietly back to the voice within him. "Whenever they decide to not be blowing things up 24/7... Which may be shortly after this incident."

'Only time will tell...'

Huey laughed, and shook his head, and made his way back home. He had much to ponder. He took a whiff of the aftermath, and yelled "That's some GNARLY BBQ, bro!"
Image BRO AWARD WITH MY BAE JOEY <3
Image
my sons

User avatar
The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Posts: 2284
Joined: 02 Apr 2013, 19:07
Fr00k$: 258.50
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Re: The Second Message.

Postby The Divine Potato » 31 Jul 2016, 21:07

Belinda, instead of charging along with Arcanis stayed exactly where she was, before taking out a radio, one which connected to a troop of fifty of her specially selected mercenaries whom she had done more than a few checks on earlier in the day to make sure they were in tip top condition, not to mention an old servant of her's.

"Luxuria, lead the troops behind the mages, act as their backup, make sure that the mages keep making explosions." The person whom she was speaking to on the other end was a white-haired woman with leathery white wings sprouting out the back of her hips. "Got it, boss, we'll light 'em up!"

"All right, slobs, you know what to do, keep your weapons pointed at the members of the ITPT, kill them all, and keep your fireball-throwing compatriots alive!" Luxuria hollered towards the 'soldiers' under her before, with a rush of air she took to the wing. Climbing up into the air whilst the mercenaries rushed down the hill, firing their automatic weapons at the covers that may be used by the guards, they may not have been particularly organised, but they did have quite the effect of being a ragtag and indimidating group.

"All right, now that that's out of the way, let's get it kicking up." Belinda mused to herself whilst a black orb concentrated itself in her right hand.
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

User avatar
Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God
Posts: 1993
Joined: 18 May 2011, 16:15
Fr00k$: 126.10
Location: May 18, 16:15 PM, District Court, Courtroom No. 7

Re: The Second Message.

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 31 Jul 2016, 21:13

"And this is the entrance," Yami gestured to the reception of the ITPT while her guest had followed. She began to speak again before the fireball had hit the side of the building. "It's begun..." she smiled. "Follow me." she took her guest's hand, leading them into the elevator and going up floors to target the ITPT's main points. The elevator doors opened and ITPT members looked at her. "Miss Yami?! What are you doin--" but they were cut off as she swept them to the swide with a slice of shadows. She led her guest into an ITPT lab. "Target the lab's datafiles. Delete all of them."
"Everyone else gave up on you... but I saw what you could be!"

User avatar
BIG EYES
FWG Earl
Posts: 341
Joined: 05 Feb 2010, 00:54
Fr00k$: 114.05
Location: San Jose, California

Re: The Second Message.

Postby BIG EYES » 31 Jul 2016, 21:30

The pristine, clean white lab was suddenly dirtied, the red liquid of life staining the walls and the floors as she stepped over the bodies of the dead. She looked around her suit, for any drop of crimson red that would change the pristine black suit she wore. Finding that there was none, she would look at Yami as she looked at the computers, each one exactly like each other.

The face that Yami saw would confuse some professionals, a young, redheaded girl, with skin of a slight cocoa brown tempered with a touch of white. Her hair pulled back in a ponytail while as she walked over to a computer, the way she walked was different than the casual walk she had, this one had more of an authority to it, a more professional feel.

She looked at the computer as she tapped the keyboard, it was on sleep mode then clicked on as she looked at it, a passworded computer. She just smirked as she took a thumbdrive and plugged it into the USB jack of the computer. In a matter of seconds, the screen on the computer started to flicker than suddenly move as a window popped up with the words, "Brute Force attack Executed." The computer flickered then windows popped up with files, ranging from the common classifications of creatures to red and black taped files with heavy encryption. She whistled as she looked at it, leaning as she sighed, "You know we didn't need to kill them..." She pressed a button as she got up, the files now being moved onto the thumbdrive... Terabytes of data being compressed and transferred into the thumbdrive.

She walked over to Yami as she made eye contact with her, her pristine emerald green eyes staring into hers as she tapped her arm, "Some of them could of been useful." She would smirk as she waited now, while seeing what would Yami would do. In her mind, she could hear the voices of struggling, the sounds of her men and women going to work as they neutralized hard targets. Security alarms were being suppressed, weaponry was being locked, along with the current lockdown state being lifted. Alongside that, the simple tap of Yami... gave her knowledge, she was learning about Yami just from the simple touch of her arm.
Excalibur: I AM THE BESTEST
Sylvie: QUACK!
Kit Kat: ill fight you
Rainshard: Im very gay
Excalibur: ex > zia
Lukia: he doesnt do it - lukia 2915
The Divine Potato: Tumeric is the Spice of Life
Icamenal: Im the humblest guy in the world!

User avatar
Rainshard
FWG God
Posts: 1957
Joined: 29 Aug 2011, 12:48
Fr00k$: 415.50
Location: Haha, nice try FBI

Re: The Second Message.

Postby Rainshard » 31 Jul 2016, 22:00

Arcanis stood behind three of his fighters in a slight crouch. Their arms were outstretched and from each of their palms, a wide connecting barrier was shielding them from the onslaught of gunfire. Two additional mages crouched behind Arcanis to provide cover fire from the side. Plumes of fire every few moments sending groups of ITPT agents sprawling and causing further damage to the perimeter defences.

The mages on the hill continued to fire precise shots of electricity at clear targets below, whilst many of the assaulting mages were forming mystic shields to provide Belinda's troops with suitable cover.

The alarms started to falter, before going silent. A damaged voice was emitted from a large speaker, now lying amongst the numerous bodies in the mud.

"The sec...threat...now...ver....plea....resume....mal....activity."

The gunfire and spellcasting stopped amongst both sides as if the temporary confusion had gripped them. A moment later the blast doors opened, a consequence of the hack carried out by the other two lieutenants, and the fighting continued. The Libertal fighters started to make their push forward, forcing the ITPT agents to retreat back into the building.
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

User avatar
The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Posts: 2284
Joined: 02 Apr 2013, 19:07
Fr00k$: 258.50
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Re: The Second Message.

Postby The Divine Potato » 31 Jul 2016, 22:27

Luxuria's wings carried her above the clouds, her lungs inhaled the bitingly cold air and exhaled a condensed breath to the heavens. "The air up here is particularly fresh, tonight." Luxuria's red eyes glowed brightly while her body tilted downwards, she could feel the pressure and force of the wind as her wings folded backwards, causing her to drop like a stone, her body was able to guide itself mid-drop, and she was directed towards the entrance if the itpt base.

She hit the inner-entrance with the force of a bomb, causing a massive explosion if black cherubim in a circukar pattern out from herself which scattered itpt agents in all directions. Luxuria picked herself up, licking her lips while looking around for more targets whom she had left alive. "Oh boys, let's finalise this defeat for the itpt."

Belinda's hand fired upwards, sending the orb she had been holding high up into the air, the orb exploding out across the sky, leaving the sky blotted out black, with small white specks throughout that resembled very dim stars, the moon's light however was removed and only those who had night vision, like her soldiers, and those who had either night vision gear or spells such as a few itpt agents and Arcanis' forces.

Her own troops were making their way forward with Arcanis' libertal mages and had now been given a small bit of brathing soace by the scattering of most of the itpt defence team which they had been fighting.
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

User avatar
BIG EYES
FWG Earl
Posts: 341
Joined: 05 Feb 2010, 00:54
Fr00k$: 114.05
Location: San Jose, California

Re: The Second Message.

Postby BIG EYES » 31 Jul 2016, 22:47

The simple click and clack of the keyboards was all she was doing as she moved files, circumvented security systems, breaking apart firewalls and encryption. She reveled in the chaos that was caused. She did have her own agenda though... an agenda that her father had in mind. The Libertal movement was a very positive movement in a sense, but they were going to need some leverage when the time came. After all, you never know what can happen in this future, where assassinations are a common thing, alongside wars and politics mingling in such disgusting ways.

She pressed her left ear which had an ear piece. She really didn't need it, it just helped her home in on a 3rd main contact she was in contact with. A voice rang out to the 3rd contact, as she spoke, "So Leon... while everyone is busy with the chaos that's going on... I need you to infiltrate the central computer core in the system. I gave you a thumbdrive for copying the core and system files of the computer. After you're done, hit the delete button on a keyboard to drop the spike, it'll send a large amount of compressed viruses in to decimate the system." She would breathe and sigh now as she also said something else, "Oh and Leon, the security system for protecting the core will be done for 30 minutes, you better be in there then out before it re-engages."

She would then stretch now as she watched the carnage, then the doors to the lab burst open, you could hear shouting, screaming and despair in the air as two random soldiers from the ITPT burst in, pointing their weapons at both Yami and Anna, screaming, "FREEZE, GET DOWN ON THE GROUND AND DON"T MAKE A MOVE." She looked over at Yami now as she waited for her response, though her eyes had a sort of feeling saying, don't kill them.
Excalibur: I AM THE BESTEST
Sylvie: QUACK!
Kit Kat: ill fight you
Rainshard: Im very gay
Excalibur: ex > zia
Lukia: he doesnt do it - lukia 2915
The Divine Potato: Tumeric is the Spice of Life
Icamenal: Im the humblest guy in the world!

User avatar
BluesDotEXE
FWG King
Posts: 500
Joined: 07 Feb 2013, 02:21
Fr00k$: 237.05
Location: If I told you, you wouldn't believe me.
Contact:

Re: The Second Message.

Postby BluesDotEXE » 31 Jul 2016, 23:02

Leon stated at the hell which was the facility, and he put on his chameleon suit, which allowed him to blend in with the environment. He loaded his assault rifles, and slipped into the building by entering through a sort of ventilation from the roof. He crawled through the vents, trying to be silent.

When he was above the entrance to his objective--he made a hole in the ventilation and dropped down, landing almost silently. He took out a hacking device and placed it on a keypad. The keypad glitched out, and the doors opened for Leon.

He sprinted into room, where he found what he was looking for--the central computer. "Let's begin." He frowned and he began to copy and transfer everything of importance from the computer, and into the thumbdrive. When this was done, he hit the delete button on a keyboard, releasing a large number of viruses into the system.

Afterwards, he sprinted out the door, and jumped back Into the vent, coming out the way he first came in. There, he waited for further orders.
Everyone else is growing up around me, while I'm just staying behind. Evolution sucks man.

User avatar
Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God
Posts: 1993
Joined: 18 May 2011, 16:15
Fr00k$: 126.10
Location: May 18, 16:15 PM, District Court, Courtroom No. 7

Re: The Second Message.

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 01 Aug 2016, 11:04

"Sanders?! Is that you? Oh my god... Thank goodness..." she walked over to him, as he lowered his gun. "Miss... Yami? What are you doing here?" Yami began to tear up as she continued walking over to Sanders. "I.. We, my guest and I... she was due to start in the ITPT soon, and... then the ITPT came under fire. We hid in here, using the computers to try to make communication with someone, anyone." She pulled Sanders into a hug. A coy smile spread across her lips. "Hail Libertal." she whispered, as whips of shadows swept the team into the wall, with force to keep them unconscious for a while. She turned to Anna. "I'm with Libertal, but I know all of them well. I wouldn't kill them even if I had to. Now come on. We have to blow up the armory." She took a gun from one of the unconscious soldiers, leading Anna from the computers and aiming the gun at the computer, shooting only a few shots and completely destroying the computers. She then set it to stun and threw another stun gun to Anna. "These will be used in case we run into anymore trouble."
"Everyone else gave up on you... but I saw what you could be!"


Return to “Para-RP”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest