Cheshire
30%

Total votes: 10

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Re: Mafia: FWIG Edition

Postby The Divine Potato » 18 Sep 2014, 15:17

"Man..." The large man had mumbled to himself whilst he took his evening stroll around the street, this was a usual occurrence for him, and he had nothing to fear at this time of night, what with his build like an ox and a glare that made bouncers look like little schoolgirls. His gently crinkled forehead was a sure sign of his age going towards his twilight years, however by his size and his sure ammount of muscle that could be seen under the casual white long sleeved shirt that he wore in combination with a pair of brown trousers it could be determined that this old man had every bit of fight in a person approaching their end years could have, it was a face of experience, chiseled and very masculine, yet this was what he was doing now, just strolling around with himself for company to escape his restless bed.
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

mop

Postby mop » 19 Sep 2014, 01:37

Alice has been annihilated

Morning phase has started

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 19 Sep 2014, 01:38

So do we discuss who to lynch here? I suppose in private as well but still.
Image For trying.

mop

Postby mop » 19 Sep 2014, 01:42

it would make sense that it would be on here

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 19 Sep 2014, 01:44

mopofdoom wrote:it would make sense that it would be on here

I'm going to take that as a sarcastic comment because we all know you're completely knowledgeable about how this game works d:

Aliceeeee, post a death post so we can see something interesting.
Image For trying.

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 19 Sep 2014, 20:53

Alice posts death post and we all post on a poll. Post in thread if you want.
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 19 Sep 2014, 21:16

I think we should submit our lynch votes in private so people can't just go with the popular vote.
Image For trying.

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 20 Sep 2014, 01:13

mmm wrote:I think we should submit our lynch votes in private so people can't just go with the popular vote.

People would go with the popular vote in a real situation. Nobody's honest.

The worried middle-eastern homeless man in dirty traditional dress is out on the roads, early in the morning, looking for cigarette butts in the gutters. He finds an old but still dry and almost complete one, and lights it with a lighter. His hands are shaking, so it takes a few tries. He sighs.

He keeps walking, coming up on the train station. He reaches a corpse, the lights of an incoming train shining in his eyes. "I tried to warn them." He took a drag of the barely-smoked cigarette, and started shouting.

"MURDER! THERE'S BEEN A MURDER!" His shouts reach most of the fairly small city, waking some of the villagers as a result of the cramped architecture. Modern building lets news spread fast.

"She was very young," he says to himself, shaking his head as police gather around the area, cordoning it off. "They're not showing mercy, and they're not feeling remorse. Should've listened to me. I tried to warn them." He stumbles away, smoke trailing from his left hand, muttering about warnings and the organizations beneath the city and how he had warned them.

He sat outside of an office building, and waited. He knew exactly who was to blame.
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

Excalibur
King of the Texans!

Postby Excalibur » 20 Sep 2014, 02:18

Oz was being hung on a podium. Before they pulled the lever to drop her and snap her neck, the EXecutioner asked her one question.

"Any last words, criminal?"
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

peregrine
FWG Professional
Location: Look outside your window...oh wait. I forgot. I'm not there because I'm a NINJA!

Postby peregrine » 20 Sep 2014, 06:45

She cries. "Who's going to be the mayor now?! You don't have anyone else! It wasn't me, anyway! I heard, a man texted that woman!" She wipes her eyes. "Please think this through!"

Return to “Forum games and misc.”