The FWG Story Corner

These games will blow your mind!
Angel
Human Overlord

The FWG Story Corner

Postby Angel » 23 Jan 2014, 04:19

Alright, so here's how this game works. We are going to create a story about FWG, seems simple enough right? Ok so here are the rules for this game:
1. You have to use at least one FWGer in your piece of the story.
2. You cannot post any less than one sentence and no more than one paragraph. And when I say paragraph I do not mean a giant one that takes forever to read haha.
3. Try not to offend anyone...too much hahaha

Ok I know I'm bad at explaining and such so I will start this game out to hopefully clear up any confusion anyone might have.

Once upon a time there was this Creep who liked to snort dirt, and one day while he was out dragging his nose along the ground snorting dirt he ran into a squirrel, but this was no ordinary squirrel, this was a ravenous, monstrosity of a squirrel. Actually it was Frook and he had recently skinned a squirrel and was now wearing its fur as a trophy.

(now that we've got it started its time for you to come up with the next part of the story, and so on and so on until we feel we are done! GET CRACKALACKIN!)
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Awesome Creep
FWG Prince

Re: The FWG Story Corner

Postby Awesome Creep » 29 Jan 2014, 05:50

There was once a silly little Angel. She started a thread that no one replied to, and she ended up sad. One day, a weird Creep stumbled upon the thread, and he felt bad for the poor Angel. So he posted a reply.

It sucked. Hard.
All my friends are heathens, take it slow...

WATCH IT!

|-/

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 29 Jan 2014, 05:56

Awesome Creep wrote:There was once a silly little Angel. She started a thread that no one replied to, and she ended up sad. One day, a weird Creep stumbled upon the thread, and he felt bad for the poor Angel. So he posted a reply.

It sucked. Hard.

This. Made. My. Day. :lol:
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Excalibur
King of the Texans!

Postby Excalibur » 30 Jan 2014, 02:01

Excalibur ate everyone.
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 30 Jan 2014, 02:44

After Excalibur ate absolutely everyone on the planet, he became extremely overweight and ill. His face turned green and he threw everyone back up again. They weren't alive though, Ex's stomach acid had eaten away at their skin by the time he threw them back up. "That's gross." He muttered, looking at the corpses.
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

pudingeX
The Supreme Noobie Doobie

Postby pudingeX » 30 Jan 2014, 03:00

Advent, the god of universe, heard what happened to the poor Earth so he went so lock Excalibur in a lantern and he put life back to Earth. After that, he went to planet frook to have a cup of coffee with the god of frooks, Frookenstein.
Yos

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 30 Jan 2014, 04:48

There once was a tadpole by the name of Jer. The tadpole would swim through the water faster than the other tadpoles, but would not go through metamorphisis like the others. This did not sadden the tadpole, as it knew it made itself unique. It then said, "TADPOLE!!! Fabulous 4lif, Goml 359 quick scope xFazeOpticx" and proceed to eat all the organisms of the pond, with the exception of a Fish and Toad.
I've lost my pieces.

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 06 Feb 2014, 04:47

Yeah...this thread kinda tanked...badly... :lol: #giveup
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Awesome Creep
FWG Prince

Postby Awesome Creep » 06 Feb 2014, 06:13

There once was a crazy yet awesome Angel, who had a bunch of thread. She tried making things like quilts and jackets with it, but she could only make tanks. This made her sad, so she gave up. Luckily, a magnificent Creep came along and used the thread to create a bizarre metaphor, restoring faith in the Angel that the thread could once again be beautiful, or at least not a tank. Then someone slapped the Creep five hundred times. It was probably the Angel, because he told her the truth about her hair.
All my friends are heathens, take it slow...

WATCH IT!

|-/

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 06 Feb 2014, 21:55

Oh my gosh!!! Creep! :x ITS REDDDDD
That's it...This means war!!!

There once was a Creep who was Awesome, but as awesome as he was he made a fatal mistake. He called a redhead a brunette, which is something you just don't do. So she had to kill him...hence why there ONCE was a Creep who was Awesome, but now he is no more.
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Return to “Forum games and misc.”