Oh, right, sorry. If you are unfamiliar with Roll to Dodge, here it is essentially:
There is a scenario. I am going to allow ten people to be in this scenario before closing sign-ups. Once you are done with character creation, you try to perform actions. I roll 1d5, and the number gives the outcome, the numbers representing the following:
2 - Bad outcome: You get hit by a truck.
3 - Neutral outcome: You get hit by a truck, but you aren't seriously injured, and you found a penny!
4 - Good outcome: You found a penny.
5 - Reaallly great outcome: You found a million dollars.
Those are slightly exaggerated, but I think you get the point. Anyway, the outcomes can affect your stats. Also, there's a lot of caps lock. You'll see. But anyway, on to the next bit.
1. No OP move attempts. So if you are trapped in a room, don't just say "I TELEPORT OUT AND KILL EVERYONE LOL". Think, it's a strategy game, too.
2. No murdering unless murdering is specifically mentioned to be allowed.
3. Don't complain about the outcome. It's random, and affected by stats.
4. If you die, you are put on the waiting list. Ten people can play at once, and when one dies, the first person on the waiting list enters the game. If you actually read these, put the word "Yo" next to your gender when you sign up.
5. I will address everybody's move separated by a line, but it is smart to read what happens to other people so you have a sense of what is going on. Anybody's turn my trigger Player vs Player, and you don't want to be the one to miss the memo.
Anyway, you can start now! Good luck!
Oh, right, you don't know how to start. Just answer one question...
Are you a boy? Or a girl?
Waiting list gets to 10 players and registration is closed for a while.