Country

These games will blow your mind!
Icamenal
FWG God

Country

Postby Icamenal » 06 Mar 2016, 07:46

This is a little like roleplay, except not like roleplay??? You can be as eloquent or as inarticulate as you want to be. Exaggerate it! It can be one sentence long, or it can be 3,141,592,652 sentences long.

The story is that we're all media people trying to make a country and her Supreme Overlord look good. Post propaganda and other dubious facts about this country here!

It's better if you read all the posts, just for continuity's sake, but if you're too lazy than heck.
You can post more than once, but please don't double post, or else I will find you, and I will come to your house and steal all your coupons that have the word "free" on it, and continue doing so for a whole year.
I'll start.

Bridgecoast (that's this country), has the most beautiful landscapes in the universe; however, the Supreme Overlord of Bridgecoast is afraid that some of his good people will be people and do peopley stuff like litter, pollute the clear water, and build buildings there. Therefore, to protect the environment, the Supreme Overlord doesn't let anyone see these landscapes.
The Bridgecoastians are the purest of all ethnicities, and all of the ancestors of Supreme Overlord have superpowers.
The Supreme Overlord himself has superpowers; he has the power to see the future, along with all the other superpowers in the world. He has prophesied that the landscapes will stay beautiful (and unseen), and all of his descendants will have superpowers like his. Of course, none of his descendants will be as powerful as him, but some will come close. Every person in the world has unanimously elected him as Supreme Overlord of the Universe, but he has graciously declined, because he doesn't feel like he is worthy of that position. Of course he is worthy, but he's the humblest person in the universe.

Just writing this has made me realize that I should have capitalized "he" and "his' when refering to the Supreme Overlord, because that's what people do with Jesus, and the Supreme Overlord is perfecter than Jesus.

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Re: Country

Postby Dr Frook » 06 Mar 2016, 20:29

What can one say about the Supreme Leader? If u could only see him, u would understand that it is through His divine grace that the sun shines out of his ass every morning. So thank him every time u wake up to the light, for His anus is all that stands between you and darkness.
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Return to “Forum games and misc.”