Story Requests

Offer your writing skills in exchange for Fr00k$!
The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Story Requests

Postby The Divine Potato » 23 Aug 2015, 13:14

I will be taking commissions to write stories for people if they feel they just cannot seem to form the words. Or if they find that they just cannot find the motivation themselves, when commissioning send by pm a rough plot of your story and the character(s) you want in it. Along with a word count for me to keep in the limits of.

Prices by word count:

0-1500 words = 10 Frooks

1500-2500 words = 15 Frooks

2500-3500 words = 20 Frooks

>3500 words = 20 Frooks + 10 per 500 words in request

~UPDATE~ PRICES ARE NOW GOING UP AS STORIES ARE GOING TO BE MORE DIFFICULT FOR ME TO WRITE DURING TERM TIME

Any other prices and larger word counts should be discussed with me over pm.
Last edited by The Divine Potato on 29 Aug 2015, 12:52, edited 2 times in total.
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Re: Story Requests

Postby Dr Frook » 23 Aug 2015, 21:58

write me a story about a frook, a friendly frook, a frook that decides to consume all humans. I will pay 10 frooks whatever length the story is. It better be good.
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Excalibur
King of the Texans!

Postby Excalibur » 24 Aug 2015, 04:03

um yesss. I need a story about my water buffalo character. I need you to be him and write a story about how he defeats known fearsome RPer characters in tranquility. ill give u like 10 fr00k$
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER

Postby The Divine Potato » 25 Aug 2015, 21:13

Sorry about the stories not being as timely as I'd hoped, I am going to have to juggle school and writing fir the forseeable future so story writing speeds will be slow until I hit a roll, or a weekend

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER

Story #1: The Friendly and Hungry Frook

Postby The Divine Potato » 29 Aug 2015, 12:19

In this world, there are many enigmas that we humans have not yet been able to understand yet with our limited knowledge of, and connection with our world; The reason behind it's creation, how it came to be, and even everything that lives on it eludes us. But perhaps the greatest of these boundless mysteries too vast for our petty minds to grasp lies right under our noses, right behind an intangible veil, like a fly walking across the back of an elephant and marveling at all the sights around them realising not, that there was such a spectacle below it.

I am, of course, talking about the Frook.

A charismatic individual, the Frook would always know what to say when it was needed, with one word they could win a debate and calm the hearts of a nation, and it's leaders. A stable mind, with a foresight which bordered on psychic, able to plan out every situation and outcome in advance and even account for human error in the slightest of things. A kind heart, without a community of friends surrounding the Frook felt a certain emptiness in it's heart which makes the earth itself look small, it's every action seemed to be to the benefit of another, to elevate someone else, even at the expense of their own happiness.

But I suppose not any of us could have expected, unless you were a crazy conspiracy theorist that claims the government was run by a race of lizard people. But I suppose none of that matters now anyway.

It all started on a lovely summer's day, one that was even more lovely in the blisteringly hot land of Australia. The heat haze lay in a thick veil which made vision off in the distance an impossibility in some cases, the vast sands which lay in every direction around the rustic little motorway cafe. An outback port in a storm if there was any. There was a rickety little gas pump which still had heaps of gritty clumps of sand atop it as a result of the last sandstorm, and leaving imprints in that sand was our little Frook.

The Frook was just in the process of helping an elderly woman across the street, whom they had previously shielded from the sand with their own body. With such care the Frook assisted her, for such strength in those appendages of theirs could easily hurt the frail and dainty lady. It was always a pleasure for the Frook to better someone in the purest form that it could, just helping them in need, and that smile that was in her face was good enough for it. That wonderful euphoria of giving an, otherwise helpless, human being a hand in something that could have proved even just a small nuisance to them, the wrinkles of the woman only proving as an additional indicator that they needed help.

Though, as he helped her to the other side, the elder fell, weak, to the ground, coughing a bit as she rolled on to her back to look up at the Frook with her sunken features, like a balloon slowly deflating. She looked up at the Frook with that same smile that had given the Frook such joy now brought a tear from it. "You're a good boy." The woman said, as the Frook felt the hand grow limp as she finally made it to the other side. And that smile continued on in her face even into the beyond. The Frook welled up inside, it had never felt such a loneliness and unfulfilled pain before. A sting which makes hornet's feel like the gentle jab of the wind in a playful breeze.

And then the Frook realised, that that smile, that precious gem of a life gone by was still there and it knew, in it's huge heart, what it had to do.

In a rising chorus it began, the noise that filled the world when it begun. A screech unlike any other, with no end and no real sign of a beginning, perhaps this had always been locked up in the Frook since it came into this world. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!" The wail went whilst the Frook swelled up like a balloon with air being suddenly forced into it. The Frook had seen that smile and realised, that people were happy with where they were going, weather it be heaven, hell, or oblivion, they met eternity with a smile and the Frook knew, that smiling was the sincerest expression of happiness. So it's goal was: The consumption of all humans.

So here we are now, a race on the verge of extinction, driven to hiding underground and sending out only our greatest champions. To attempt to reclaim our world from this force of nature, the government had given us one last hope as we hid in our bunker homes. A team of the perfect individuals who the Frook could look at and pass over, mistaking them as not human was their camoflage from the Frook, and their accomplishment in every respect of fighting, education, and social interactions, our hopes and dreams are all invested in project: MOD...

Word count: 862

Flobalob
FWG Mod

Re: Story #1: The Friendly and Hungry Frook

Postby Flobalob » 29 Aug 2015, 13:47

The Divine Potato wrote:A team of the perfect individuals who the Frook could look at and pass over, mistaking them as not human was their camoflage from the Frook, and their accomplishment in every respect of fighting, education, and social interactions, our hopes and dreams are all invested in project: MOD...

AW THANKS <3
September Quiz - 2ndImage
October Contest - 2ndImage
Official most likely to become the new Kim Kardashian - Image#Betterthanyou

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER

Postby The Divine Potato » 01 Sep 2015, 19:29

Just a quick update right now, I will be writing Ex's story very soon, but I would like either to be paid for my last story or to at least know that the previous commissioner was so unhappy with their purchase that they did not deem it worthy of ten Fr00k$

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER

Story #2: Buffalo Battles, Bison Blood Feud

Postby The Divine Potato » 11 Sep 2015, 18:58

It is but another day on the vast, wide open prairie which spanned out in every direction, tinting the farthest horizons with the lovely light green, it was here that we come across the unlikely hero of our story. The water buffalo stands in the field, a mighty animal no doubt, but we didn't come here to document some sort of nature program, we are looking for our hero, the legend who will bring about a change to the world, who will defeat the greatest adversity and provide a great story to tell to all the children of the world whilst lacing a corporate message in secretly. But seriously. Where is our hero? All that's here is this water buffalo.

Aha!

Here he comes, smashing through an eldrich warp, yes, this is the physique of a true hero. A thick, muscular pair of tanned legs, a perfectly reasonable but questionable choice of wrestling pants, not a flab, or a four or even a six pack, but an ELEVEN pack, arms like car tires and a face like a... A bison? The bison's multitude of muscles seems to have cushioned it's fall and, to even more surprise is standing on two feet and sprinting at the buffalo. We have a fight brewing here, the bison seems to have given the buffalo a glancing blow with the back of it's hand, the buffalo seems to have been upset by this rudeness and has broken off from the grazing to give chase to the infinitely ill-mannered but infinitely well-toned bison.

Our chase between the two creatures of amazing stamina moves to a new sector, we come into a blossoming forest, a sea of green supported by stems of grey and brown and black. An ordinarily calm scene but it now provides the theatre to this climactic chase, the bison is in the lead, the water buffalo trailing in the rear, all four legs pounding the turf like pistons, hooves leaving marks like bullet injuries in the earth itself, eyes like steel, one can only imagine what it must be thinking behind that iron glare.

But what's this!?

It seems as if the bison has just vaulted over an obstacle, oh wait, it's a person! They're wearing a hoodie! They look a bit confused, they're staring right at the water buffalo which has not changed their course. The figure's crescent moon of a smile is warping so much that it almost looks like a hoop, their arms are outstretched, as if they're saying 'Come at me!' The water buffalo hit them head on! their hands are on the horns! The water buffalo grinds to a halt, the figure's feet are entrenched in the ground, the buffalo's feet are still bursting with energy. The battle of attrition ends with this mystery figure throwing the water buffalo backwards, a feat considering that the average water buffalo weighs One thousand two hundred kilograms. The only thing that can be seen of the bison is the well-toned glutes high-tailing their way away from this new conflict.

Between nature's mighty engine and this stranger there is a tension so thick that you could cut it with a knife, the figure's fingers seem to have been bent backwards all the way to breaking point and beyond, his knuckles are touching his wrists and a painful grotesque sound which must be beyond painful resounds as his knuckles snap back into place, a feat of great regeneration no doubt, the fingers make a click sound as they are tested out anew, sounding more like a cement mixer than an appendage. In the shoes of our mystery combatant there seems to be a rippling as they move as if they were alive themselves and... Explode, the toes of the figure seem to be bursting right off his feet, like they were being sucked out the bones distend out of the flesh about halfway, contorting as they break, splinter-like shards form tiny legs, the toenails split in two and move till the two edges face each other like a small keratin mouth, the skin splays up like the frill of a lizard seeking attention. The toes scuttle towards the buffalo, all ten of them tapping along the soil like ants making their way along the grass to the water buffalo, the buffalo seems taken aback by this sight and... Steps on the toes. Immediately the figure's orb-like eyes seem to double in size as an ear piercing screech emits from the previously crescent moon smile, the toes are all stepped on one by one, all from the big toe of the left foot to the little toe of the right. The screaming only gets louder as the figure hops around, clutching it's foot and grabbing the other before curling up on the floor to hold it's feet. It seems that even abominations can't stand having their toes stepped on.

The quest of our water buffalo continues on!

Following the path of destruction that was left in the wake of the bison, uprooted trees littered the path, boulders that must have been thrown like skimming stones the water buffalo spots a building in the distance, with a large amount of rubble, but also a very modern look to it with a bipedal bison-shaped hole through the entrance. The buffalo proceeded to snugly fit through the hole but our jeep does not seem to bear the same dimensions, so the rest of the documen- story must be filmed on foot! In the next room there are three people besides the water buffalo. One appears to be holding their head with a crossbow next to them, there is a girl with very bright pink hair and another girl that seems to be attempting to stab her. However the moment they noticed the buffalo, their own problems seem to have been put into perspective. "Not another one!" I think the pink-haired girl just said, whilst the attempted murderer seems to be attempting to form some sort of black energy sphere, the man with psychosis seems to be too wrapped up in his own mental problems to help. The convict is standing between our buffalo and the exit hole to the outside. Yet another scenario where someone stands in the way of the buffalo. The two don't break in their resolve, the energy sphere seems to be growing and forming in the two outstretched palms of the girl, the buffalo's hooves pound across the metal surface. The two glare at each other, the horns of the buffalo meet flesh and... The girl disappeared? Smashed into sludge, this must be the incredible strength of the water buffalo! The absolute might of nature! At the unstoppable force that is this buffalo! And from out of a side door a man carries a pan of scrambled eggs that our sound man is enjoying far too much time drooling over.

Moving on from the polished building we have our jeep back! All the better to keep with the pursuit. And this is why we have a crew!

In the very distance the bison's rear can be seen, the pumping hips which have kept the distance between this mighty animal seem to be moving slower than the first time we seen it, the previous pace has slowed, the bison is tiring! However there is something in the air. A large bird perhaps? Though I don't recognise this species, oh wait! It doesn't seem to be a bird at all! There is a man with what seems to be fire in the shape of a spear in one hand and... Some weird stick thing in the other hand, he's making a rushing approach to try and stop our buffalo! Trying to interrupt the course of nature, trying to interrupt this sto- documentary! He is packing some very powerful weapons from the looks of it though as his dive comes down like a peregrine falcon, at huge speeds he makes a dash and a swipe at the buffalo and... Smacks right into the water buffalo's face? Oh I see, he didn't respect the tier system and so his powers were subject to being void as he attempted to hit our buffalo. Our buffalo shrugs him off as if he were nothing, thank you oh Tranquility rulemakers for giving our stories more fairness!

The chase comes down to it's final stretches, the two find themselves in a wrestling ring now.

The bison skids to a halt and turns to confront our buffalo, The hero of this story, conviction in the eyes of both of the creatures, the two forces of nature, unstoppable and immovable, yin and yang, fire and ice face down in the ring. Who will win this climactic battle?

Find out next week on Miss P's heroes!

-Musical- I wanna be, the very best, like no one ever was. To beat them is my test, to fight them is my cauuuuuse. Miss P's heroes! Gotta fight 'em alll! I know it's my destiny! You lose to me and I beat you, Misssss P's heroes... Gotta fight 'em all, gotta fight 'em all!

Word count: 1517

Rp characters included:

Dimension
Rosie
Xander The Hunter
Yami Kage
Rosie
Dr Erwin Foop
Demitri

Hosted by Miss P

And of course.... The Water Buffalo

Guest starring Burrito Bison from the Burrito Bison games by Berserk studios

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Re: Story #1: The Friendly and Hungry Frook

Postby Dr Frook » 13 Sep 2015, 22:28

The Divine Potato wrote:In this world, there are many enigmas that we humans have not yet been able to understand yet with our limited knowledge of, and connection with our world; The reason behind it's creation, how it came to be, and even everything that lives on it eludes us. But perhaps the greatest of these boundless mysteries too vast for our petty minds to grasp lies right under our noses, right behind an intangible veil, like a fly walking across the back of an elephant and marveling at all the sights around them realising not, that there was such a spectacle below it.

I am, of course, talking about the Frook.

A charismatic individual, the Frook would always know what to say when it was needed, with one word they could win a debate and calm the hearts of a nation, and it's leaders. A stable mind, with a foresight which bordered on psychic, able to plan out every situation and outcome in advance and even account for human error in the slightest of things. A kind heart, without a community of friends surrounding the Frook felt a certain emptiness in it's heart which makes the earth itself look small, it's every action seemed to be to the benefit of another, to elevate someone else, even at the expense of their own happiness.

But I suppose not any of us could have expected, unless you were a crazy conspiracy theorist that claims the government was run by a race of lizard people. But I suppose none of that matters now anyway.

It all started on a lovely summer's day, one that was even more lovely in the blisteringly hot land of Australia. The heat haze lay in a thick veil which made vision off in the distance an impossibility in some cases, the vast sands which lay in every direction around the rustic little motorway cafe. An outback port in a storm if there was any. There was a rickety little gas pump which still had heaps of gritty clumps of sand atop it as a result of the last sandstorm, and leaving imprints in that sand was our little Frook.

The Frook was just in the process of helping an elderly woman across the street, whom they had previously shielded from the sand with their own body. With such care the Frook assisted her, for such strength in those appendages of theirs could easily hurt the frail and dainty lady. It was always a pleasure for the Frook to better someone in the purest form that it could, just helping them in need, and that smile that was in her face was good enough for it. That wonderful euphoria of giving an, otherwise helpless, human being a hand in something that could have proved even just a small nuisance to them, the wrinkles of the woman only proving as an additional indicator that they needed help.

Though, as he helped her to the other side, the elder fell, weak, to the ground, coughing a bit as she rolled on to her back to look up at the Frook with her sunken features, like a balloon slowly deflating. She looked up at the Frook with that same smile that had given the Frook such joy now brought a tear from it. "You're a good boy." The woman said, as the Frook felt the hand grow limp as she finally made it to the other side. And that smile continued on in her face even into the beyond. The Frook welled up inside, it had never felt such a loneliness and unfulfilled pain before. A sting which makes hornet's feel like the gentle jab of the wind in a playful breeze.

And then the Frook realised, that that smile, that precious gem of a life gone by was still there and it knew, in it's huge heart, what it had to do.

In a rising chorus it began, the noise that filled the world when it begun. A screech unlike any other, with no end and no real sign of a beginning, perhaps this had always been locked up in the Frook since it came into this world. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!" The wail went whilst the Frook swelled up like a balloon with air being suddenly forced into it. The Frook had seen that smile and realised, that people were happy with where they were going, weather it be heaven, hell, or oblivion, they met eternity with a smile and the Frook knew, that smiling was the sincerest expression of happiness. So it's goal was: The consumption of all humans.

So here we are now, a race on the verge of extinction, driven to hiding underground and sending out only our greatest champions. To attempt to reclaim our world from this force of nature, the government had given us one last hope as we hid in our bunker homes. A team of the perfect individuals who the Frook could look at and pass over, mistaking them as not human was their camoflage from the Frook, and their accomplishment in every respect of fighting, education, and social interactions, our hopes and dreams are all invested in project: MOD...

Word count: 862

omg omg, I missed this - great great story... payment sent !!!
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Return to “Writer's Block!”